Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to post rumors, but I read a comment on a news story that was supposedly from a local. It said something to the effect that it may be released that she was weighted down with cinder blocks and with chains. It also talked about someone else living in the home, who's pickup contained blood and was taken somewhere else.

I looked at WN's facebook page, whoa......very strange indeed. Couldn't find the name of his brother, I wanted to look at his too.

Mods delete this if it isn't allowed and my apologies if it isn't.:innocent:

BBM

If you seen the video of the body being recovered from the river did you notice how hard of time the recovery team was having trying to hoist the body up the wall and out of the river?

I seen the video while I was watching Nancy Grace last night. The litter or stretcher was being hoisted up the side of a rock or concrete wall and out of the river. I was amazed at how many men were needed to pull on the rope and how hard of time they were having getting the litter to the top. Celina was a very thin girl and was described as weighing only 95 pounds in MSM reports. For it to take that number of men to hoist what I would estimate at 125 pounds (Celina's body + the weight of the litter) up the side of the rock wall, the only thing comes to my mind is she must have been weighted down with bricks or blocks and chains and they removed her body with those items still attached to her body.

JMO

Celina is 5 feet 5 inches tall, weighs about 95 pounds and has hazel eyes and waist-length brown hair.

http://www.urbanchristiannews.com/u...rd-in-case-of-missing-new-hampshire-girl.html

Either way, if she was murdered in NH or VT the perp. would face the DP, because if the perp. transported her over state lines and murdered her there, that would become a Federal case, IMO.

I do believe you are correct on that.

They are seeking the death penalty in the Brooke Bennett case even though VT does not have the death penalty but it somehow became a federal thing and just the awful sicko brutality of the whole thing. Plus the wasko that killed her has a history of sick things. That trial should be coming up supposedly in September, was three years in July but it keeps on getting dragged and dragged.

While I believe the investigation yesterday was conducted at the dam and bridge on the Vermont side, I believe this picture is from rte 3 on the NH side at the entrance to the bridge and dam. This entrance is right down the street from where Celina lived according to google maps.

Her body was recovered from the NH side of the river. They said yesterday that it is considered a NH crime. They blocked off the road on the VT side of the river because that's where reporters, etc., would want to gather to get the best view of them making the recovery, not because the recovery was in VT.

"The body was found on the New Hampshire side of the river, near the Canaan Hydro-Dam..."

http://68.71.208.15/US/celina-cass-found-body-connecticut-river/story?id=14205754

Like I said, it could be a non-issue.

But, if the perp. intended on escaping the DP by commiting a murder on the VT side, that perp. may be set for a rude awakening.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/c...could-reveal-what-happened-to-n-h-girl-53210/

Young said the case was reclassified from missing person to a criminal investigation.

She said, "We are looking at all facets of the investigation and that includes where she was last seen.

Celina was last seen in the bedroom of her Stewartstown, New Hampshire, home around 9 p.m. Monday, July 25. Authorities have not identified any suspects as yet.

According to Young, it was a “routine search because of the proximity to (Celina's) home.”

From the reports I've been reading, it seems they are highly focused on the family home for a reason. No mention at all about her computer history so far.

I just don't even know what to say anymore. This was such a senseless tragedy.

In this day and time, there is absolutely no reason not to know we have to protect our children from the evil that we all know is out there.

Celina touched my heart deeply and I desperately wanted her to be located safe and sound. I was too upset to even post yesterday when she was found, and today I am just very angry.

I am anxiously waiting to hear the COD.

May Celina rest in Heavenly Peace.

This is how I feel LaLaw. I have been broken up all night and today.

May she Rest in peace. Blessings.

I think these crimes should be punished to the fullest extent. I am so tired about reading about our children's lives being taken. I am just a wreck when I think about what did occur.

Just waiting now and very upset as we all are.

RIP Celina, may God watch over you now.

Goz

dc07c771-faef-4c27-b3e3-aec4eb93466c_400.jpg

Wendell Noyes this morning inside of a home on Route 253 in Vermont

by Kevin Clay/Staff 12:16 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Investigate_Missing_Girls_Death#ixzz1TtSwuhfW

"The New Hampshire attorney general's office says this is being handled as a criminal investigation right now. Authorities say Celina Cass' death is very suspicious based on some general observations they were able to make when the body was pulled from the water yesterday."

I think an accidental death can be ruled out.

1. VT/NH boundary: Vermont ends at low water mark of Ct river on VT side.
The border between New Hampshire and Vermont was set by King George II in 1764 as the western bank of the Connecticut River. The U.S. Supreme Court re-affirmed this boundary in 1934 as the ordinary low-water mark on the Vermont shore, and markers were set. In some places, the state line is now inundated by the impoundments of dams built after this time.

2. I recalled Jane Young AAG used the word "put" more than once. I was 100% sure this meant she was "put" into the water by someone, I assume, after she was dead. I went back and listened again and transcribed the exchange. I guess there is some small, remote likelihood that you would describe an accidental fall/drowning as being "put" into a river but it seems an odd and unlikely choice of words. It sounds to me like whatever they saw showed them she was deceased prior to being placed in the water. But I guess everyone can interpret it on their own!

In response to a question about investigators canvassing up and down the river AAG JY stated: “We have made no determination on where her body was eventually put in the river. We are trying to do that. Now that we have located her body we are able to hone the investigation to make that determination. So you will see searches conducted in different areas. But now we have a much more specific and generalized area to look at.”

Follow up question: “You believe then, that her body was put in the water?”

Response AAG JY: “Her body was located in the water so we are trying to determine how her body was put in the water.”

http://www.wmur.com/video/28733079/detail.html

In 2003, Noyes was involuntarily committed to New Hampshire Hospital in Concord after he entered his girlfriend's house in the middle of the night and threatened to throw her down stairs, according to court documents. An order signed by a probate judge indicated Noyes suffered from paranoid schizophrenia and believed corrections officials implanted a transmitter in his body to keep track of him.
A court motion filed by his attorney at the time indicated Noyes served in Operation Desert Shield before receiving a medical discharge from the Air Force because of schizophrenia. The attorney didn't immediately return a call seeking comment.

http://www.timesargus.com/article/20110802/THISJUSTIN/110809993

Just wondering from the thought processes of the perp. (if a homicide, which is probably the case):

What thoughts ran through the mind of the perp. while determining the place to put the body?

I have wondered this in several cases.

When I'm driving up Ogden Canyon... I wonder what Stephanie and Nathan talked about on their way up to bury her 4 year old baby?

When I go to Memory Grove Park I wonder what went through Mark Hacking's mind when he made the decision to put Lori in a dumpster?

When I am in Idaho... I have to drive past the canal... I am too disturbed to wonder what they were thinking when they put Robert Manwill there.

dc07c771-faef-4c27-b3e3-aec4eb93466c_400.jpg

Wendell Noyes this morning inside of a home on Route 253 in Vermont

by Kevin Clay/Staff 12:16 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Investigate_Missing_Girls_Death#ixzz1TtSwuhfW

He appears to be wearing the same shirt as he had on yesterday during his interview with reporters, prior to his episode and being taken to the hospital.

Perhaps the plumbing inside the house is not functioning since it appears he might not have taken a shower and changed cloths today. Further suggesting that perhaps the drains within the house have been removed to collect evidence.

JMO

Link to video from yesterday: http://www.wmur.com/video/28728940/detail.html

ETA: WN would not have been allowed back in the house since the house is taped off with crime scene tape, so scrap that theory about the plumbing for now.

The family car has been removed for further investigation

Young said on Monday that authorities, including FBI agents, had received nearly 500 tips prior to finding the girl's body.

She described investigators' focus Monday around Celina's home as "routine," after being asked about yellow crime tape there and the removal of a vehicle. The aim is to "determine if we have any evidence" in places around where the girl was last seen alive.

http://www.wibw.com/nationalnews/headlines/New-Hampshire-Missing-Girl-_126592883.html

BBM

If you seen the video of the body being recovered from the river did you notice how hard of time the recovery team was having trying to hoist the body up the wall and out of the river?

I seen the video while I was watching Nancy Grace last night. The litter or stretcher was being hoisted up the side of a rock or concrete wall and out of the river. I was amazed at how many men were needed to pull on the rope and how hard of time they were having getting the litter to the top. Celina was a very thin girl and was described as weighing only 95 pounds in MSM reports. For it to take that number of men to hoist what I would estimate at 125 pounds (Celina's body + the weight of the litter) up the side of the rock wall, the only thing comes to my mind is she must have been weighted down with bricks or blocks and chains and they removed her body with those items still attached to her body.

JMO

I thought the same thing Joe :(

And bless their hearts for being so very careful to make sure she was covered fully when she was brought out. They seemed to take great care in this. Seriously, a class act of LE and searchers in this case...

He appears to be wearing the same shirt as he had on yesterday during his interview with reporters, prior to his episode and being taken to the hospital.

Perhaps the plumbing inside the house is not functioning since it appears he might not have taken a shower and changed cloths today. Further suggesting that perhaps the drains within the house have been removed to collect evidence.

JMO

Actually, I don't believe he's allowed back in his house for a while. This picture, I am assuming was taken at another house, likely where he is currently staying

JMO

Perhaps. He went to the hospital yesterday. They re-taped the house around 5:00 p.m. or so. It could be that he hadn't been released yet and then was prohibited from returning to the home to pick up more clothing.

JMO

According to reports, they family is still not permitted back in the home. This photo was taken at another home in VT that is located on 253. It's possible that it was taken not long after he was discharged from the hospital and possibly had not had the opportunity to shower and/or change clothes yet. And possibly because he is not permitted back into his home, he may not even have access to a change of clothing. He was hospitalized prior to LE seizing the home again.

JMOO

sumbunny, I think the vehicle being referenced is the red truck, which possibly belonged to another family member/resident of the house. It supposedly was taken away the other day.

Joe Friday- I kind of wondered too about the removal process from the river...it did appear heavier than one might expect, rather bulky...but it was a 90 degree wall plus addl weight of water. I had wondered on here the other day if possibly LE now going back into the family home might have to do with looking to see if any concrete blocks or heavy type items were missing from basement /home. And , ahhh, the plumbing too...evidence? SO sad...

The family home is still secured, so that may explain why WN doesn't appear to have changed clothes?

I have to agree with other posters that have said this on here. I do not think Facebook had anything to do with the outcome of Celina.

And no I would not let my young child have a Facebook page, just my opinion. My daughter is now almost 27. Unless I could sit there and watch her every move then no.
But I was one of those paranoid mothers always aware of the danger out there.

I don't really think FB place a big part in this case.

Just for future or personal information- a child lying about their age to get a FB doesn't need parental authorization and while parents can control what they do at home- a FB account can be set up and accessed anywhere there is an internet connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18