Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering from the thought processes of the perp. (if a homicide, which is probably the case):

What thoughts ran through the mind of the perp. while determining the place to put the body?

Since he found out his daughter was missing from the news... I was grateful they called him about the body at all. I was afraid he would find out on the news. :banghead:

Ms.F thank you. That was my whole point yesterday when I threw a hissy that someone had taken it upon themselves (unknown person but I would be willing to bet the farm it wasn't her Mother) created a "tribute" facebook page for Celina that said Rest in Peace Celina----within an hour or so after the body was found but had not been identified as hers.

Not only that but---I will share why it set me off. As many here know I am not only a Military wife but a military Mom. When our Son was deployed earlier this year----they suffered a causualty and when that happens all units will go into what is called "Black out Coms" meaning no calls home, no internet activity forward until the rear can get to that soldiers family and inform them. As you probably have already guessed---2 soldiers ignored that order (not uncommon) and posted their "tribute" posts to the deceased soldier on his facebook page.

Guess how his Mother found out her child had been killed in an IED in combat?

The DOD can't always get to the family within so short amount of time and they like to notify in person not a phone call if they can. All they ask for is 24 hours to try to track down family members that work, go on vacation---live their life's. The news is nortorious about not respecting the families of KIA's right to know first. Celina was a private citizen.

So no I have big fat issues with anyone creating anything for a deceased person if we can't be 100 percent sure that every single family member knows that their loved one is dead and gone.

So if that person that created that facebook page for Celina before her body was even ID'ed should read here? Shame on you. You had no right to do that. That wasn't your place. I stand by that and I won't back down. JMHO

I am of the opinion that they believe whatever occured, occured on the NH side. Why would they go directly back to the house once the body was found if not to look for "links" between the two areas? Someone please explain. TIA

When I was 14 I was new to the world on chatting. It was nothing like today, I had to type stuff in, no links and all. I was in a chat room and started chatting to some guy. I told him I was coming to Vermont to visit my sister. He insisted that I got away and meet him somewhere. That was 16 years ago. My parents didn't see the harm of me chatting away to strangers. I'm just pointing out internet predators have been around from the start. Sneaky and slimey, and anywhere.

It is my guess that they have a blank wall or no picture due to privacy preferences on Facebook. You can even set your privacy to where people can't even find you in a search.

My niece is into FB games. She invites me to join her and I don't just because I don't use FB to play games. Anyways, she told me how her games worked and convinced me to join one called Knighthood(?) Basically, it is like a pyramid scheme. Everytime you invite someone to join and they join, you get points. She also creates fake FB pages and has them join her game. She doesn't put any information on the pages, just a name and that's it. Maybe that is why she had a friend with a blank page. She could have created fake FB pages to get more points on a game. Just a thought.

Everyone can have a psycotic episode triggered by depression, stress and specially drugs. However, in Schizophrenia, the psycotic episodes are recurrent and not necessarily triggered by anything.

s&bbm

I'm reading 'Henry's Demons' which is a bio of a father & son dealing with the son's Schizophrenia..I found this part really interesting even tho I wasn't surprised cos I already knew many (quote!) normal ppl can & do get very 'paranoid' after smoking POT:

"We both thought 'cannabis' was fairly harmless. It wasn't until Henry was in the hospital that we learned of it's possible devastating impact on somebody genetically predisposed to Schizophrenia".

His parents weren't aware that Henry had been smoking pot on a regular basis since he was 14 yrs old..He had his first (of many) psychotic episodes starting his first yr of college..That age is fairly common for males.

Just a bit of FYI!

I highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to learn more about this subject & from two very reliable sources..The story is told in chapters split between the father & the son (Henry) himself.

Just wondering from the thought processes of the perp. (if a homicide, which is probably the case):

What thoughts ran through the mind of the perp. while determining the place to put the body?

Desperation?

IMO - If the body was weighted down, then the placement could be more accurately determined.

So many logistics to be considered in regards to this topic.

Nonetheless, does it even matter?

Does Vermont have the DP?

If the ME determines Celina was murdered before being placed in the water then where the murder took place will become the jurisdiction......not where she was found unless they deem she died there in the water which I don't believe that is going to be the case.

IMO

Just in case, Hew Hampshire does have the death penalty.

If the ME determines Celina was murdered before being placed in the water then where the murder took place will become the jurisdiction......not where she was found unless they deem she died there in the water which I don't believe that is going to be the case.

IMO

She possibly was murdered in a vehicle, building or on the ground on the VT side of the river.

IMO - If the body was weighted down, then the placement could be more accurately determined.

<sbm bbm>

I believe much of the time LE was in the water with celina, they were determining in which jurisdiction her body was lying in when she was found.

If she was found on VT property - the investigation would be carried out by them. If she was found on NH property, it would belong to them. imo

So no I have big fat issues with anyone creating anything for a deceased person if we can't be 100 percent sure that every single family member knows that their loved one is dead and gone.

So if that person that created that facebook page for Celina before her body was even ID'ed should read here? Shame on you. You had no right to do that. That wasn't your place. I stand by that and I won't back down. JMHO

My dad passed away two years ago. In the half an hour to an hour that it took my sister, my step-mom and I to get back to the family home from the hospital, my brother-in-law had posted my dad's death on Facebook and received several condolences.

I felt like I had been punched in the gut. At that moment, before his body was cold, it was our time, our dad and it was such a violation to read about it on the internet.

Does Vermont have the DP?

No Vermont does NOT have the death penalty.

I think the death penalty discussion is a bit preemptive, as we don't even have a cause of death yet.

I just don't even know what to say anymore. This was such a senseless tragedy.

In this day and time, there is absolutely no reason not to know we have to protect our children from the evil that we all know is out there.

Celina touched my heart deeply and I desperately wanted her to be located safe and sound. I was too upset to even post yesterday when she was found, and today I am just very angry.

I am anxiously waiting to hear the COD.

May Celina rest in Heavenly Peace.

Either way, if she was murdered in NH or VT the perp. would face the DP, because if the perp. transported her over state lines and murdered her there, that would become a Federal case, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Somberlicous