Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly do they think toxicology is going to show on an 11 year old?
Totally bizarre.

Just watched the AG's new conference. Sleuths how did you like that spin job? Cause of death is pending on toxicology reports but observation of body determined this was a criminal case. What do they think we all are "stupid". I realize they do not want to taint the evidence but come on folks! This is not giving the Stewartstown residents any peace of mind. If I lived there I would be scared to death who is lurking around. skier

It would be safe to say nothing at this point except that it wasn't an accident. They know what happened to her, or at least know what killed her. They just aren't sayin'

I hope you're right.

When she said "cause and manner of death are pending" it reminded of what the ME said when my son died. We waited weeks for the toxicology tests because they didn't find anything in his blood. The tests showed nothing and they never found a COD. We'll never know what happened - all the ME could tell us was that, for some unknown reason, he stopped breathing.

You know, I am just not sure about this. While I agree the proper course of action is to start with the last person to see Celina and work out, I did notice a couple of new "friends" on Celina's facebook that seemed rather odd. One "friend" had a completely blank fb page. I think LE should and probably is, looking at that. I did not link this information to the threads because there was no way to tell if the fb's belonged to minors.

Just because there are unusual circumstances within the home doesn't mean the crime happened there. And paying close attention to Celina's facebook is also an important tool in this investigation.

Salem

I am SURE the police are doing just that. They are also likely trying to find out and interview every person she might have known.

Probably someone close to the victim, like a family member, will be the one arrested. These crimes seem to take such a standard course. No one ever thinks they will be caught, none of these perps ever see that most crimes do get solved. Another budding life snuffed out.

sigh....

That was just weird, IMO. If they really wanted to just buy some more time, they could have just sent out a press release instead of assembling the press.

Perhaps the autopsy didn't show what they expected it to, so they're regrouping or going in a different direction?

~sigh~

Why not just release a statement?? Is face time in front of a camera that important?? Really?? Is it election time or something?? Completely disgusted!

Does anyone know if a grand jury will have to be called on this?

Just watched the AG's new conference. Sleuths how did you like that spin job? Cause of death is pending on toxicology reports but observation of body determined this was a criminal case. What do they think we all are "stupid". I realize they do not want to taint the evidence but come on folks! This is not giving the Stewartstown residents any peace of mind. If I lived there I would be scared to death who is lurking around. skier

She was asked about the locals concern by a reporter at the end and she stated for them to be vigilant. In another words...Watch Your Children...and Lock Your Doors.....till...

lol... I swear I thought I heard the one guy pointing in that direction saying "is there pizza up there?"

LOL, so did I! I thought I misheard. I guess not. Too funny!

The AG's office must think it can jerk the press around with impunity because it wasted time that reporters
could have spent in the field, reporting. A great way to lose press participation if this case isn't quickly solved.

I perhaps wonder if they were attempting to make it look like they didn't have too much information to allow whomever is responsible to slip up?

~sigh~

Why not just release a statement?? Is face time in front of a camera that important?? Really?? Is it election time or something?? Completely disgusted!

to make a perp squirm alittle more????

The AG's office must think it can jerk the press around with impunity because it wasted time that reporters
could have spent in the field, reporting. A great way to lose press participation if this case isn't quickly solved.

Maybe they wanted the press there while they were making an arrest/rounding up a suspect/suspects elsewhere. Wishful thinking!

What exactly do they think toxicology is going to show on an 11 year old?
Totally bizarre.

Premeditation? Remember Lieby was drugged up and he was eight or nine.

Also, as one of the reporters tried to ask, isn't it possible they ALWAYS run toxicology in suspicious deaths, no matter the age of the victim? Wouldn't want some defense paid ME to show up in court two years down the road saying the state did a shoddy/sloppy autopsy...

They may know MOD and possibly COD but are buying time with the tox line.

A source is telling a Boston CBS station (WBZ) that the SF "has been questioned by police, and has been uncooperative." What could this mean, and is it the reason the press conference was delayed? Okay, why would he be uncooperative when the impression has been given that he has cooperated all along? My guess is that he is being uncooperative in answering questions that the autopsy brought up. Ideas?

IMO, if they are thinking of WN as a serious POI, then they may be afraid of releasing anything that may have him thinking he is. He seems to be very fragile and remember his mental condition...possibly suicidal. ? Touchy situation.....since it was reported he wasn't cooperating with LE.

IMHO- It wasn't a waste of time to me- I appreciate the fact that they are (she is) at least willing to speak to MSM. Anyone can throw out a typed press release. I think Ms F has Young pegged- playing their hand carefully I venture to guess. Biding some time??

LE seems to be spending a lot of time at the river area. What else could they be looking for??? A spent bullet casing? ( is it common to hear guns go off in the area, and no one really think anything of it???)_Something that could have gotten dropped in all that brush? Drink bottles? Cigarette butts? Drag marks??? Are they looking in the water for anything?

A couple of other news stations had tweets this evening that the SF was uncooperative with the police when being questioned ....I DO NOT know if that means anything or not...is LE hoping to gain more info from him in some form??
Are their others they are hoping to question......possibly again??

I hope and pray they are building an airtight case so Celina's killer can be brought to judgemnet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member