Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wcax.com/story/15194429/search-for-clues-in-death-of-celina-cass#
The police investigation continues into Celina Cass' death. Tuesday, forensic investigators once again searched the area where Celina's body was found in the Connecticut River. They focused on a cement wall near an old rail bridge, and also scoured through high grass.

A quarter of a mile down the street, state troopers continue to guard Celina Cass' home. Crime scene tape is again around the home. And investigators also placed a blue tarp over a silver vehicle parked in the driveway. Neighbors say that vehicle belongs to Celina's stepfather.

BBM

There's a big clue...................

The biggest update provided by the AG's office is that an autopsy has not conclusively determine how Celina died. Senior Assistant Attorney General Jane Young says the investigation is still ongoing.
by Trent Spiner/WMUR Staff 7:10 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Investigate_Missing_Girls_Death#ixzz1TvCpA9Qg

hmmm no?? I believe she said COD was PENDING ...which I believe is different from
"has not conclusively determine"

Did I hear wrong??

Was that Hollyblue? Yeah I am curious about the tenant that moved 3 weeks ago too

Dontcha just love the way the media spins things. Wanna see one better?

The Boston Herald is reporting "Autopsy can’t find cause of NH girl’s death" as a headline!

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/r...e_of_nh_girls_death/srvc=home&position=recent

WN might be unable to cooperate because he is psychotic. A psychotic individual might not be able to cooperate with LE because of persecutory delusions, hallucinations, disorganized speech, catatonic symptoms, echolalia, and additional symptoms.

Good point. As you say, then, maybe he is incapable of being cooperative (such as being unable to recall timelines, details, etc.) because of his mental state. It may not necessarily indicate a refusal to cooperate.

He was admitted and released, so I wonder if the hospital stabilized him and then let him go. He was later seen through a window of someone's home and, IIRC, waved to a reporter. I've been assuming that since his hospital release, he has been stable and possibly correctly medicated.

What exactly do you think may have pointed them to look specifically at that location in the river?

They are going to run every test that they can dream up -- that's a critical part of building a solid case.

Respectfully, to those who are unhappy that the authorities are not releasing more information, a reminder: This is not a TV show. Be patient.

In defense of Jane Young, I followed the Krista Dittmeyer case from day 1. LE held everything close to the vest, but made public statements rather than relying only on press releases. The initial public statements had us WSers scratching our heads and contemplating several theories; few details were released.

There were a couple of weird "witness" accounts in Krista's case that came out in the press; the nature of which automatically had me thinking that LE had made sure these accounts were made public and positioned in a way that would make potential perps nervous as hell (whether the accounts were accurate or not). Ms. Young also cited "toxicology results" as the delay in releasing more information about manner and cause of death. Within weeks, the web was untangled and the (alleged) guilty parties were incarcerated. Based on the facts revealed at the presser where LE announced arrests had been made, I believe Ms. Young and the LE team knew from the minute they pulled Krista out of the water what the probably cause of death was. I am glad they used the press and the strange witness accounts to close in on those they suspected - even if it meant sleuthers and the general public were frustrated initially. I firmly believe the strategy resulted in successfully identifying the guilty parties, pressuring witnesses to do the right thing while publicly giving them a story that wouldn't put them in jeopardy among the criminal elements in their social network, and ultimately providing Ms. Young the means to file serious substantial charges within 3 weeks of Krista's brutal murder. I imagined her as being something like Brenda Lee Johnson, The Closer (not to be confused with the non-fictional sleuth extraordinaire tehcloser).

Don't know if Celina's case will be closed as effectively and quickly as Krista's, but there is a track record with this AG that gives us reason for optimism; after some of the recent missing/murder child cases, valid optimism is a rarity. I'm sure we'd all much rather be kept in the dark if it helps bring justice for Celina than to be privy to all of the details (which means the perps are too).

JMO.

http://www.wcax.com/story/15194429/search-for-clues-in-death-of-celina-cass#
The police investigation continues into Celina Cass' death. Tuesday, forensic investigators once again searched the area where Celina's body was found in the Connecticut River. They focused on a cement wall near an old rail bridge, and also scoured through high grass.

A quarter of a mile down the street, state troopers continue to guard Celina Cass' home. Crime scene tape is again around the home. And investigators also placed a blue tarp over a silver vehicle parked in the driveway. Neighbors say that vehicle belongs to Celina's stepfather.

If the ME gave LE a heads up that he thinks Celina's death is a homicide then LE would continue to search for evidence just like they are continuing to do today.

I think they are wanting the results of the tox tests to see if the perp may have given her drugs before she died and wants to know what those drugs were to see if they have found drugs just like them in Celina's own home.

IMO

Isnt that what they said when the young mom was found in the pond also . I cannot remember her name but her little girl was found alone on the car .

The biggest update provided by the AG's office is that an autopsy has not conclusively determine how Celina died. Senior Assistant Attorney General Jane Young says the investigation is still ongoing.
by Trent Spiner/WMUR Staff 7:10 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Investigate_Missing_Girls_Death#ixzz1TvCpA9Qg

hmmm no?? I believe she said COD was PENDING ...which I believe is different from
"has not conclusively determine"

Did I hear wrong??

Was that Hollyblue? Yeah I am curious about the tenant that moved 3 weeks ago too

No, you didn't hear wrong. She never said cause of death can not be determined. Amazing how the press can twist it into something else.

The Boston Herald -my husbands fav paper . We live about 30 minutes outside of Boston and right down the road from RI . Costs him $1.50 a day on the way to work and I swear he likes it cause it is like reading a tabloid ..course he says its for the sports

why are they not saying if there is a person of interest I have
children should I be concerned there is a nut case on the loose?
by melissa 8:42 PM EST

Jane Young said tonight that people should remain vigilant, but
did not say the public needed to have a heightened sense of danger.

by Trent Spiner/WMUR Staff 8:43 PM EST

http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Investigate_Missing_Girls_Death#ixzz1TvDW9oJz
BBM
And when she said that, I said to myself that it is because you should always be careful, there are crazies everywhere, but as for the crazies involved here, they know who they are and they are being watched. Just MOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member