Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am speculating. No facts here.
Is it possible that the mother tried to help cover-up the crime?
If a male or SF did it and then panicked or was caught asked her for help? Said it was an accident? or worse she was in denial about abuse until this occurred? I just can't imagine doing this. But, weirder crimes have occurred. JMO.

Good questions. Since the mother was first photographed blanketed after the news of Celine's disappearance, was she possibly giving a subliminal gesture as to the condition of her daughter? From the few pictures that revealed her face she appeared to be experiencing despair and shock. I think she was aware of Celine's condition, but was told to cover for the responsible party.

I was so hoping that Celine had gone off with a facebook friend and would be found, my heart goes out to her family and friends.

How could someone not be a danger to others if a psychotic episode but a week ago? Wouldn't family, loved ones, etc. attempt to at least encourage a psych examination in that case?

When did he have a psychotic episode? He seemed quite lucid speaking to the press most times. And he was taken to the hospital for a day, perhaps they did evaluate him.

I don't have any experience with drug induced episodes. Are they the same,, i will ask our doc's...could be...i know in our situation, the feelings are always there and the meds just help ease them and make life a little more bearable..and i know that there are violent mentally ill people, i'm just saying the majority really are not...there are some really bad drugs out there these day's..i'm sorry you have had to experience the results of that...i have a few friends whose kids have tried some and whew....horrible...delusional, you name it...scary...

My mom was extremely violent - but it was more directed towards my father for sure. I only remember being scared of her once when he she threw my head on a wall. Very scary time. But that was one episode in about 10 years we suffered with her problems.

It is a different type of violence though... more impulsive. It is definetly not in a killing someone and throwing the body in a river sort of way.

But, mentally ill people can be very violent for sure.

Drugs are absolutely horrible and I despise them with every fiber of my body.

Good questions. Since the mother was first photographed blanketed after the news of Celine's disappearance, was she possibly giving a subliminal gesture as to the condition of her daughter? From the few pictures that revealed her face she appeared to be experiencing despair and shock. I think she was aware of Celine's condition, but was told to cover for the responsible party.

Saw another post today of photo of Mom in wheelchair (SF possibly had a haircut) where Mom has something on her lap---another blanket, a pillow? Anyone see that?

That is not 100% true. My mom had drug induced psychotic episodes and she could be very violent.
Also, my friend just had a drug induced psychotic episode and he put fire in his wardrobe and left his house leaving his grandmother inside. He absolutely loves his grandmother. He went to rehab and is doing well now though.

Psycotic people become a danger for themselves and others for sure.

I've been thinking about the idea that someone who is psychotic murdered Celina. I think it's possible (as it is possible for anyone not psychotic) but I don't think a psychotic person would be able to cover up the crime by disposing of her in such a way that it took a week to find her. I mean, look at Andrea Yates. She killed her children in the throes of a psychotic episode, but she called the police on herself. Would someone actively psychotic be able to cover it up, or even think to?

Now, someone else definitely could dispose of the body. (I am not trying to present any of this as a scenario, btw).

Regarding the pic of CC on the funeral home page ( and IMHO I bet that was a mess, considering....)
Does anyone else find it odd that the ONLY pics that have appeared anywhere, that I personally have seen, have all come from CC personal FB page- or rather, are only the same pics that she had on there.

Are there no other pics of this young lady??? :(

When did he have a psychotic break? He seemed quite lucid speaking to the press most times. And he was taken to the hospital for a day, perhaps they did evaluate him.

That's the thing though... Someone having a psychotic break can have moments of being lucid. I guess we don't know what is going on with him but I don't think a psychotic break would be far fetched at this point.

He might as well be having a rough patch with his illness and have nothing to do with Celina's death though. It will be a big coincidence if this is the case though.

i don't think we know for sure that he has had one,, what happened the other day in front of the media looked to me like a severe anxiety attack..if he was psychotic they would not have let him leave the hospital the other day...also, typically from what i understand from all of our doctors is that someone in a psychotic state is more likely to try to commit suicide than to harm others..alot of it has to do with how the people around him/her react, if they stay calm things will usually be okay,, if they freakout, than things can get bad...but again, usually for themselves because they can't stand to feel the way they do...

He looked hammered to me.

When did he have a psychotic episode? He seemed quite lucid speaking to the press most times. And he was taken to the hospital for a day, perhaps they did evaluate him.

Yes, agree. That is why I'm hanging on to the perp is someone who has not had a break with reality recently.

Ok, I found the picture of NN...he is friends with KL. It is a picture of him jumping off a roof into a pool.

I guess everything is possible right now and we are all just speculating. I just think that if the SF is a diagnosed Paranoid Schizophrenic, and if he indeed killed Celina, it wouldn't be far fectched to assume that he had a break with reality, considering his prior diagnosis.

Saw another post today of photo of Mom in wheelchair (SF possibly had a haircut) where Mom has something on her lap---another blanket, a pillow? Anyone see that?

Yes. I have seen her with that blanket on the porch too, and I wonder if it was Celina's, like Cindy with Caylee's bear.

And I have seen nothing whatsoever, in MSM or rumors that I have found in many places that even come close to even insinuating that the mother was trying to hide or cover up anything or that she was involved in any way or that she was anything but a devastated victim.

That's the thing though... Someone having a psychotic break can have moments of being lucid. I guess we don't know what is going on with him but I don't think a psychotic break would be far fetched at this point.

He might as well be having a rough patch with his illness and have nothing to do with Celina's death though. It will be a big coincidence if this is the case though.

bbm

Still not getting this... when was there a psychotic episode?

And as far as rough patches go, how about the stress of your step daughter being murdered and everyone looking at you as the perp... when you already have paranoid tendencies ?

You need to copy the text in the window you want to link to. You can have 2 windows open, and switch to paste it into the post you are making.
Or, you can have the link open, copy the address, then go to WS, open up a post and paste it - it will remember it long enough.

or... if you want to be even more daring, you could use a web browser like mine that lets you have many different tabs open in the same window - and you can switch from one to the other with ease.

whichever way you do it, you'll be fine, and if it doesn't come out right, we can help you edit it!

Ummmmmm, it all looks foreign to me but I will try to figure it out. Thank you again.

bbm

Still not getting this... when was there a psychotic episode?

And as far as rough patches go, how about the stress of your step daughter being murdered and everyone looking at you as the perp... when you already have paranoid tendencies ?

We do not know if there was or was not a psychotic episode. A Psychotic episode is not black and white... one can appear lucid yet still be having an episode.

Other than his weird rolling around, we don't have any indication he had an episode. But he could as well have had.

On the FB of the consignment store, if you scroll down past where the new location is annouced, there is a post from June 1, stating new hours-- "9-6 daily, Monday thru Saturday". Everyone that I have ever known to work retail, if they were opening the store, they would have to be there from 30 minutes to 90 minutes earlier than the posted time the store would be open.

I don't think LN was the owner...if you read the article it says she is assisting the owner...and the FB page says store "employee's" daughter is missing in one of the posts...

I did appreciate seeing her smiling and looking happy in the pic in the newspaper...

Personally, wrapping a body in a blanket seems "crazy" to me.

It is not a body bag or plastic... a blanket is oddly a nurturing object, which goes against the act of murdering someone.

It definetly seems disturbing that someone would murder a little girl yet wrap her in a blanket.

I know what you mean. It is heartbreaking to imagine the juxtaposition of the two things, the nurturing blanket and the murder.

I wonder if she might have been laying on the blanket when she died. So it just seemed logical to wrap her up in it in an effort to clean the scene up.

I am still not 100% certain she was found wrapped in a blanket though. I would like further confirmation of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns