Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 5 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought her room was in the basement and that is why she liked the couch when her sister was gone...?

KM has been there for a few months, from my understanding, so it would seem that for the time being, the basement was her room. Maybe with it only being a couple months, that was why she wasn't used to it and slept on the couch when sister was not there

That's not what it said, I don't think! I think it was saying the reason Celina was in the basement was because KM was using her room. Not that they were in the same room!

And Celina would be alone because her sister was at a sleepover, her bedroom was being used and the other renters had recently moved out of the house.

IMO, if LE suspected the perp was in the middle of a psychotic break when Celina went missing, the perp would not be in others' homes at this time nor walking around the community. And if any perp involved a week ago in a psychotic break that led to C's death, IMO, the perp would not be functioning 7 days later.

I understand.

But a psychotic episode is really not a black and white thing. I mean, it is hard to get a proper diagnosis, it is hard to accept the disease, it is hard to deal with it. How many psychotic people are currently living among us? Sometimes not even the police know what to do with someone having a break. He was taken to a hospital a few times. Someone can very well seem to be functioning while not really doing so.

Rolling around a grass is not really considered normal behavior to me.

I got the impression that he was staying in the room used by Celina when he wasn't there, while the 2 sisters were sharing a separate room.

Sorry, I deleted my post because I overreacted. But still, it seems hinky, imo.

The 23 yr old should not be sleeping in Celina's room. Even if she is temporarily not sleeping there. I bet many of her personal things are there. I bet she runs in there some mornings looking for something while she is getting dressed.

It just creates too much of an initimacy. He is NOT her brother. They are not related in any way. He is a 23 yr old friend of the family. They should have put HIM in the basemsnt, not the girls.

That's not what it said, I don't think! I think it was saying the reason Celina was in the basement was because KM was using her room. Not that they were in the same room!

I know. OOPS. My bad. But it still bothers me. He should NOT be sleeping in the 11 yr old's room. Even if she goes into the basement to sleep, it is still 'her room.' It is hinky, imo. Especially if there is any hint of an inappropriate relationship blossoming. Too intimate of a situation. Why didn't HE take the basement?

I'm inclined to think that the basement is a converted room, probably larger than the room that Celina had, probably why the two girls were sharing that instead of Celina's former room.
I would think that all of her things had been moved down to the basement.
Basement sounds kind of harsh, I think it probably looks just like a large bedroom.

The 23 yr old should not be sleeping in Celina's room. Even if she is temporarily not sleeping there. I bet many of her personal things are there. I bet she runs in there some mornings looking for something while she is getting dressed.

It just creates too much of an initimacy. He is NOT her brother. They are not related in any way. He is a 23 yr old friend of the family. They should have put HIM in the basemsnt, not the girls.

Total speculation, and thinking out loud, maybe KL was already using the basement as her room and it is bigger than Celina's room. I had read it was a finished basement.

I know. OOPS. My bad. But it still bothers me. He should NOT be sleeping in the 11 yr old's room. Even if she goes into the basement to sleep, it is still 'her room.' It is hinky, imo. Especially if there is any hint of an inappropriate relationship blossoming. Too intimate of a situation. Why didn't HE take the basement?

So big sis is at a sleepover, and Celina gets scared in the middle of the night so she runs up to her old room for protection???????????

I was thinking the same thing from the standpoint of being better able to monitor her behavior and safety. We don't know what the configuration of the rooms are, though.

KM has been there for a few months, from my understanding, so it would seem that for the time being, the basement was her room. Maybe with it only being a couple months, that was why she wasn't used to it and slept on the couch when sister was not there

Exactly what I think.

Bumping for Epiphany. In the middle of the series.

Thanks, Elfie.

Wow! In photo #4, the other female clearly (IMO, very loud & clear body language) does not want that hand near her chest area. Unfortunately, can recall doing the same thing plenty of times when I was coming up (puberty until I found my female voice)!

Who is the other female in the sense of her relationship to Celena or the families?

Total speculation, and thinking out loud, maybe KL was already using the basement as her room and it is bigger than Celina's room. I had read it was a finished basement.

Good guess and you are probably right. But I do not like the way the circumstances played out. My 23 yr old son would feel weird and awkward if he were asked to move into an 11 yr old girls room. Creepy. Maybe it is my weirdness from being an incest survivor, but little girl's bedrooms are their sanctuaries. And having a 23 yr old friend of the family camping out in an 11 yr olds bedroom concerns me greatly. That crosses lots of boundaries. IS IT OK FOR HER TO COME AND LAY DOWN IN HER BED, even if he is there too? UGGH.
It just opens too many weird doors, imo.

Bumping for Epiphany. In the middle of the series.

It looks likes CC is being playful with KM in a little sister kind of way.
KM may have taken it the wrong way.

Hinky meter going berserk.

I must be looking at the wrong NN Facebook page -- is it able to be searched? I'm only coming up with a page that is definitely not the right one.

I'm a facebook user, and when I am logged in and search for his name there are two that come up. Both say he lives in New Hampshire. Wonder why there are two different ones, unless he'd joined a long time ago, forgot, and joined again or something.

And speaking of fb, I'm a big user but have NEVER seen "friends" like the SF's. Which reminds me...didn't he at some point in the morning of Tuesday the 26th say "good morning, gorgeous" or something to one of his buxom friends? What was the timing on that?

Thanks, Elfie.

Wow! In photo #4, the other female clearly (IMO, very loud & clear body language) does not want that hand near her chest area. Unfortunately, can recall doing the same thing plenty of times when I was coming up (puberty until I found my female voice)!

Who is the other female in the sense of her relationship to Celena or the families?

That is KL, the sister

What?? Has KM been named a suspect?? Why can he be "speculated" about but WN is off limits??

Celina is 11 1/2; just completed 4th grade. Very innocent and trusting. She may be tall, but her body appears pre-pubescent. My sense is the other female in photo #4 is more aware of hands should not be dangling anywhere near a female's breasts, in front of them, close to them, etc. In jest nor in horsing around. She's developed and older. Her instincts are good and will serve her well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18