Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 5 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely nothing has labeled him a pedo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has never been convicted of anything that would lead me to believe he is a pedo!!!

He has stolen something like 6 vehicles, and had a burglary on his record, but nothing about a sex crime at all.

ETA: No MSM, at least. And I have seen A LOT of rumors and none of them say he has anything like that in his own personal background.

Just making sure I didn't miss some huge revelation about KM. Him using Celinas' room hardly makes him a suspect. MOO

Mom was at work. WN claims that he was the last to see her alive, at 9PM the night before at the computer.

Wait a second......OMG! Was it said that she was in the basement with the computer, or HER room? Don't get worked up, anyone. But I would like the answer to that one.

Can't we assume that now that she lived in the basement, family members may refer to it as "her room" anyhow?

Mom was at work. WN claims that he was the last to see her alive, at 9PM the night before at the computer.

Wait a second......OMG! Was it said that she was in the basement with the computer, or HER room? Don't get worked up, anyone. But I would like the answer to that one.

EXCELLENT. (and I believe you are right -- but what are they calling her room? Had she been "in the basement" long enough for them to be referring to that room as hers?)

My thinking is that whomever did this to poor Celise could be an individual who knows her SF. He/she would kidnap/ko/ abduct poor Celise and use the FACT that her SF is a borderline, szcizopherniac, with well docmentewd mental health problems. The killer would use this intel to his advantage, givent he sf would be the accused.

Therefore, I submit to you the following clue:

The killer knows the family... and knows the sf very well. He may have had an issue with the sf recently.

thanks and lets solve this!

Welcome gajonka.

You sound like you might know them personally?

As far as I can tell everyone is being treated like fair game, even her Mom. Don't know why, because we know that at least SOME of them are innocent victims.

WN is definitely NOT fair game. There have been several warnings by mods and several lectures by others about saying anything negative about WN. Why is KM fair game? Not family so can't be a victim?? Haven't seen too much interest in mom except claims that she's very ill and wheelchair confined and shy.

Just making sure I didn't miss some huge revelation about KM. Him using Celinas' room hardly makes him a suspect. MOO

No revelations whatsoever regarding any sex crimes at all. I know you get that Amster, just making it clear that from what I was told from mods, we are to discuss what was put in MSM and can discuss KM and WN because they have stuff in MSM against them and their vehicles have both now been seized. But we aren't supposed to go to post any rumors from comments or facebook or things that have not been released by MSM. I am not discussing the mom at all because I have seen nothing negative about her in anything, including the tons of pages of rumors that I am aware of. Not even speculation.

Mom works nights? At a consignment shop?

WN is definitely NOT fair game. There have been several warnings by mods and several lectures by others about saying anything negative about WN. Why is KM fair game? Not family so can't be a victim?? Haven't seen too much interest in mom except claims that she's very ill and wheelchair confined and shy.

I am going to ask for permission from a mod to post what was said to me in a PM regarding all of this and what can be discussed. Once I get permission I will post. If I don't get permission, I am sure they will post themselves.

Hi Guys,Have not posted a lot lately but I have been watching this case and reading ALL of your wonderful posts.I have 2 questions,where was KM the night CC went missing and does the photo of her all made up with the hat strike anyone as strange or is it just me,there is something about that pic-I can't put my finger on it!

Is this the one that looks as if she's looking at a monitor camera? I thought that was just her natural beauty. She seems to have a tinge of sadness in her eyes.

My thinking is that whomever did this to poor Celise could be an individual who knows her SF. He/she would kidnap/ko/ abduct poor Celise and use the FACT that her SF is a borderline, szcizopherniac, with well docmentewd mental health problems. The killer would use this intel to his advantage, givent he sf would be the accused.

Therefore, I submit to you the following clue:

The killer knows the family... and knows the sf very well. He may have had an issue with the sf recently.

thanks and lets solve this!

Her name is "Celina"... not "Celise".

Mom works nights? At a consignment shop?

Have no idea what her hours were. Know that it has been reported that she was already at work when Celina was found missing on Tuesday morning at 8 - 830. Do not think the shop was open that late. Maybe she had a headache or went to bed early, since she had to be back at the shop so early Tuesday morning.

ETA: Someone said she watched a movie with Celina earlier that night.

I wondered & asked the same question way back on page 1, I think.
Wanted to know if it was a family PC, in one of the main rooms....
or was it her own PC & she had it in the basement bedroom.

Never got an answer, AFAIK.

Yes, he's fair game :-(
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011; Located 1 Aug 2011 - #4

and my comment is just about what SEEMS to be happening, not really about what SHOULD be happening. (I'm guilty a little too)

Is this the one that looks as if she's looking at a monitor camera? I thought that was just her natural beauty. She seems to have a tinge of sadness in her eyes.

yes that is the photo-I keep looking at it and something keeps tugging at me about,its a beautiful pic and her eyes do seem sad!There is something about that photo,I think its just me-LOL!

He is the owner of the red truck which was impounded at the start of the investigation. I do not think it has been returned yet. He had access to the child that night, and unlike the SF, there was nobody sleeping in the same room with him, to verify he was home all night.
also, KM recently moved into the home after returning from a prison sentence, and seems to be very close to Celina, although he is not really her brother. I think our suspicions are warranted.

Learning this new tidbit, that he was living in Celina's old room, triggered a possible scenario in my mind. People have said that she was afraid to stay in the basement alone. Last time anyone saw her she was in the basement, apparently.

What if she woke up scared, all alone, and ran upstairs, into her old room?
Would an innocent frightened girl look fro protection from her big brother? Mine would. But he really is her big brother and he has always grown up with her.

But KM was NOT her big brother, and may not have been as brotherly as she believed. imoo

So, where did Celina sleeping on the couch come from? Thought that is where she went when her sister was gone. Why would she run to get in bed with KM?? What??

I am going to ask for permission from a mod to post what was said to me in a PM regarding all of this and what can be discussed. Once I get permission I will post. If I don't get permission, I am sure they will post themselves.

I hope it's quick.
Can't stand the suspense!

I would be interested if K had any friends that had previously been in jail and, if so, what were they in for? Also, I haven't looked closely at many photos of their home. Did they have a garage? Were their vehicles parked in an area that could be seen from the house? I wonder if they were locked when parked outside. IMO, I doubt that they were locked. I don't lock mine and my car sits in the driveway at night.

well....if you look at that report of his car episode, there was someone else invovlved with it
who had that report?>?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member