Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That picture is going to be very important-I don't why..but my gut just tells me it will play a role in CC death!

My sisters and I used to put make up on each other when we were too young to wear it outside our home. that could be the case here, except we were always laughing. CC looks sad to me in that photo.

jmo

Hi n/t, no voice with that! What did she say please?

Not anymore than what was already speculated by many here.

She thinks SF is suspicious. Doesn't believe he's psychotic. She thinks he's a psychopath and the rolling on the ground in front of cameras was a ploy to claim he's insane. Discussed his previous attack on GF, etc.

My sisters and I used to put make up on each other when we were too young to wear it outside our home. that could be the case here, except we were always laughing. CC looks sad to me in that photo.

jmo

The only thing about CC that really made her look "young" was her smile (because she still needed braces and the teeth were crooked). If she was trying to look older, I can see her putting on a more serious face...and certainly not smiling....in an attempt to add some years and maturity to her looks. It might be to post for someone; or she could have been trying to emulate her sister. I have hoped from the beginning that she was NOT talking to strangers online.

Not anymore than what was already speculated by many here.

She thinks SF is suspicious. Doesn't believe he's psychotic. She thinks he's a psychopath and the rolling on the ground in front of cameras was a ploy to claim he's insane. Discussed his previous attack on GF, etc.

Almost seems like she'd been right here with us, discussing the case.
I think she's the one that was on Tricia's radio show last night.

OMG! Maybe her stuff was moved out, into her sisters room?? Maybe even her bed?? What has KM done or what has been reported that labels him a pedophile?? This seems so unfair....MOO

All of us bring our personal experiences and prejudices to the table. Some here, perhaps many, have mentioned the abuses they suffered. It is understandable that someone who has suffered abuse tends to see abusers everywhere. Not necessarily accurate, but understandable.

Almost seems like she'd been right here with us, discussing the case.
I think she's the one that was on Tricia's radio show last night.

Yes..she was on with Levi Page on Websleuth Radio

But what if she were lying on the blanket when she died? Wouldn't he maybe just wrap her up to protect his truckbed, or clean the crime scene of his DNA?

Could be but I think this was more personal. I don't think Celina's suspicious death was sexual. I think she knew too much and someone wanted to shut her up. IMO

As far as the picture, with Celina in the hat goes, I don't think she has a stitch of makeup on, she has very large eyes, dark eyelashes and full lips.
She had made a comment about the picture when she posted it, I don't think the picture was taken for anyone else. I think it was a self taken picture, Celina wasn't blind, she knew she looked much prettier with her lips closed, IIRC she even made a comment about her hat.

Hi. This is my first post but I've followed other cases and read all posts here this week.

My contributions:
1. If the mother is seen using a wheelchair, I can't imagine she would be strong enough to pick up Celina.
2. If I were SF and this much focus was on my mental illness, FB page, and the possible murder of new bride's daughter, I might roll around on the ground (out of anxiety/stress) whether I was guilty or not.
3. Why was the sister home from the sleepover so early? I would stay at my friend's house for a good portion of the day after spending the night at that age. Could Celina's mom have left early to pick her up and bring her home on the way to work? Could she have actually been the one to discover the sister gone?
4. I agree with those who think the use of a blanket and water burial were done out of convenience.
5. I agree that someone took advantage of the fact that the sister was gone.
6. If it was the SF, I would think the mother would have possibly noticed him leave the bed (assuming this was done at night which seems most likely as "putting" her in the water would possibly be seen during the day.)
7. NN is at the right age to have a mental break and has a high risk due to his father's condition.
8. Does NN have a vehicle or share his father's truck?
9. I feel it was a non-biological family member or close friend, most likely male due to the strength needed to lift her.

That picture is going to be very important-I don't why..but my gut just tells me it will play a role in Celina's death!

Wow, I am in print advertising and I dont see any makeup on this child in any photo. I think she is naturally a very pretty girl with beautiful features and when she has her mouth closed and her eyebrows covered she looks much older and mature. So sad.

A little eyebrow wax and teeth fixed she would have grown into a total stunning beauty inside and out:(

As far as the picture, with Celina in the hat goes, I don't think she has a stitch of makeup on, she has very large eyes, dark eyelashes and full lips.
She had made a comment about the picture when she posted it, I don't think the picture was taken for anyone else. I think it was a self taken picture, Celina wasn't blind, she knew she looked much prettier with her lips closed, IIRC she even made a comment about her hat.

I agree...I think Celina was a beautiful girl (even model material) but, I doubt seriously that she had an inkling of that. From what it sounds like she was involved like most kids her age...school, friends & sports. I've seen absolutely nothing in her photo's that suggests anything slightly provocative.

Respectfully, I think you are reading a great deal into something about which you have little reliable information. This guy was, possibly, sleeping in a room that Celina had used several months before. From this tiny morsel of data you have cooked up a veritable FEAST of perversion, in which young Celina is forced to enter this guys room, undressed, while the drooling maniac lears at her.

I am glad that you have experienced the opposite end of the spectrum, and thus you can help keep my paranoia in line. But Hey, just because I am paranoid, it does not mean it is not true. lol

I read an earlier post where you spoke of the blanket of paranoia around your working closely with kids. I empathize with you and feel bad. My male cousin, who I love dearly, actually changed careers because of that very thing. He was a very wonderful teacher, and loved teaching 1st and 2nd graders, but he felt that blanket of suspicion that you spoke of. He said it was tough to walk away but it became too difficult for him. He loved the kids and they loved him back, but he said men are watched so closely and second guessed and even falsely accused sometimes and it was stressful. Especially because he is gay and so he thought it made people suspicious, even though he loves GROWN men, not little children. Anyway, I do need you to walk me back sometimes. I know not every child is being raped at night in their own bedroom. I guess sometimes to me it just feels that way. :mad:

Anyway, you are right. I may be entirely off base. But then again, I MAY be on to something. We do not know if her room was entirely cleared out of all of her belongings before he took it over. We do not know the situation. But one thing we do know. He had total access to that child that noght she went missing. And the only other people that we know of that also did were her mom and stepfather. So the spotlight is going to be shining on them all until the mystery is solved.

I may be on the wrong track. He might be totally innocent and a wonderful big brother and role model. And if so I will apologize profusely.

jmo

Or maybe she and her sister were going out to dinner with their parents or something and big sister put the makeup on her for that reason.

There could be any reason for the makeup on and the photo taken. Maybe there was a party for the basketball team. Her hair and makeup is pretty flawless, maybe a pro did it.... maybe it was a party for her mom and step dad's wedding. We just don't know. I don't think she looks sad, I think she looks like the pouty-mouthed type of models we see in the magazines. She may have been giving that look on purpose.

Does anyone know what day that photo was posted / when it was taken?

I totally agree, no makeup on her. That's why she's so gorgeous!

And it's the picture that the family has chosen to remember her by
http://www.baileyfh.net/obituary.aspx?MemberId=93224&MName=Celina

She also enjoyed fashion and dressing up.

Hi. This is my first post but I've followed other cases and read all posts here this week.

My contributions:
1. If the mother is seen using a wheelchair, I can't imagine she would be strong enough to pick up Celina.
2. If I were SF and this much focus was on my mental illness, FB page, and the possible murder of new bride's daughter, I might roll around on the ground (out of anxiety/stress) whether I was guilty or not.
3. Why was the sister home from the sleepover so early? I would stay at my friend's house for a good portion of the day after spending the night at that age. Could Celina's mom have left early to pick her up and bring her home on the way to work? Could she have actually been the one to discover the sister gone?*
4. I agree with those whi think the use of a blanket and water burial were done out of convenience.*
5. I agree that someone took advantage of the fact that the sister was gone.
6. If it was the SF, I would think the mother would have possibly noticed him leave the bed (assuming this was done at night which seems most likely as "putting" her in the water would possibly be seen during the day.
7. NN is at the right age to have a mental break and has a high risk due to his father's condition.*
8. Does NN have a vehicle or share his father's truck?
9. I feel it was a non-biological family member or close friend, most likely male due to the strength needed to lift her

:welcome:

great first post and some very good questions.

I think that the mother called the sister at the friends house when she heard CC was missing. She probably asked what she knew and CC began calling around and searching herself too.

I agree about NN. The family of RSO's makes me suspicious. I may be on the wrong track with KM. But I do not know if NN was living in the area.

Wow, I am in print advertising and I dont see any makeup on this child in any photo. I think she is naturally a very pretty girl with beautiful features and when she has her mouth closed and her eyebrows covered she looks much older and mature. So sad.

A little eyebrow wax and teeth fixed she would have grown into a total stunning beauty inside and out:(

I think she is beautiful to-It was not my intention to say she was not beautiful.its just the photo is odd to me for some reason.Sorry

Or maybe she and her sister were going out to dinner with their parents or something and big sister put the makeup on her for that reason.

There could be any reason for the makeup on and the photo taken. Maybe there was a party for the basketball team. Her hair and makeup is pretty flawless, maybe a pro did it.... maybe it was a party for her mom and step dad's wedding. We just don't know. I don't think she looks sad, I think she looks like the pouty-mouthed type of models we see in the magazines. She may have been giving that look on purpose.

Does anyone know what day that photo was posted / when it was taken?

where in this photo of Celina does anyone see makeup? I see no lipstick, no blush, no eye shadow, no eyeliner and I strongly suspect those are her natural eyelashes without mascara.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper