Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wcax.com/story/15208150/cass-stepfather-checks-himself-into-mental-health-facility

So now the SF has checked himself into a mental health facility as of this morning.

Actually, if you read that article they reference a different media station (CBS in Boston). The CBS article was posted here sometime last night... it said that WN checked himself in on Wed - the same day that they removed his truck. Not to be nit-picky :innocent:
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2011/08/03/stepfather-of-celina-cass-checks-into-mental-hospital/

Yellow Rose, yes you are correct... I was just saying what I had read here so I must have gotten it wrong.

The family said that they passed the LDT, not LE. My apologies!!!

No apology necessary....I just could not have imagined in my wildest dreams that LE (especially this team) would have released the poly results. And in 98% of the cases, those polygraphed immediately say they passed (yes, I'm looking at ALL of you in the Cummings case).

Actually, if you read that article they reference a different media station (CBS in Boston). The CBS article was posted here sometime last night... it said that WN checked himself in on Wed - the same day that they removed his truck. Not to be nit-picky :innocent:
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2011/08/03/stepfather-of-celina-cass-checks-into-mental-hospital/

BTW, WBZ in Boston reported this first (last night).
They were also first to report when Celina was found, at least an hour before any other media.
They also reported first (and maybe only) that her body was wrapped in a blanket.

I'd watch WBZ for the latest. :)

They were also first to report when Celina was found, at least an hour before any other media.
They also reported first (and maybe only) that her body was wrapped in a blanket.

It will be interesting to see who reports first that an arrest has been made.

no apology necessary....i just could not have imagined in my wildest dreams that le (especially this team) would have released the poly results. And in 98% of the cases, those polygraphed immediately say they passed (yes, i'm looking at all of you in the cummings case).

me too!

Actually I saw it first on New England Cable News before anyone had even heard about it. But they did not say blanket, they said she was wrapped is all.

Actually I saw it first on New England Cable News before anyone had even heard about it. But they did not say blanket, they said she was wrapped is all.

Yes, there were lots of reports of being wrapped as soon as her body was recovered. I think most of those were referring to the fact that there were pictures of the recovery showing it wrapped. However that wrapping was likely done by the recovery team. The specific, "body was wrapped in a blanket" came later.

Until more verified information is released, I'm not assuming Louisa Noyes is involved in anything, but I'm surely not assuming she is a naive mother who was blindsided by her trust in people and desire to help them. I see no evidence that this is the case, anymore than I see evidence that she was involved in a crime or a cover-up. Her working as an assistant/clerk in a consignment store says nothing more than she was employed, imo. I can think off the the top of my head of 2 women in the nursing field who were accused or convicted of killing their children, 4 doctors who were accused or convicted of killing their wives, 1 Raabi and 2 preachers who were convicted of killing their wives, and 3 police officers who were convicted of murdering family members. Imo, those are jobs that center around serving/helping others (more so than a consignment store worker), but it didn't mean that the people who held them were innocent and pure of heart.

What's been reported so far:

1. Mrs. Noyes married a man with a court history of violent threats and brought him into her home with her 13 and 11 year old daughters. Both of his brothers are registered sex offenders (at least one was convicted for sex crimes against a child).

2. Mrs. Noyes invited a 23 year old ex-convict and family friend to share the home with her new husband and her two young daughters. He was given a room in the main house while the two girls were moved to a mattress in the cellar/basement (this came from sources close to the family and the bio-dad).

3. Mrs. Noyes did not call 911 when Celina went missing; a neighbor did (this came directly from the neighbor).

4. We don't know when and by whom Celina was last seen alive (just a statement from the stepfather saying "we saw her at 9 pm" the night before the neighbor called 911).

5. Mrs. Noyes's sister said that Mrs. Noyes watched a movie with Celina the night before she was reported missing, but we don't know if she has direct knowledge of the movie-watching or if it was told to her by Mrs. Noyes are a third party.

6. Mrs. Noyes is devastated and needs her "utmost privacy" (this came from her friend who runs the consignment store).

7. Mrs. Noyes did not call the child's father when she went missing nor when she was found dead (according to the bio-dad and his mother, and he did not call Mrs. Noyes or his older daughter either - by his own admission).

Some of these reports may be inaccurate; we don't yet. Mrs. Noyes may well be naive and someone who is very trusting and therefore put her desire to help others over diligence in shielding her daughters from high risk situations, something she may sadly regret for a lifetime. However, she may also have known full well the backgrounds of the men in her life, approved, and simply prioritized her desire to gain their favor over protecting her girls. If that's the case, we don't know how far she may have been willing to go to be in their good graces.

I'm going to wait for more information from trustworthy sources in regards to if/how Mrs. Noyes, Mr. Noyes, Mr. Noyes' family, visitors to the house, and KM play into Celina's demise. I will not thud to learn that any (or a combination) are involved in the crime (directly or as accomplices). I probably will thud however if the guilty party(s) turn out to be not associated with Celina through her home.

JMO... Justice for Celina...

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/r...dad_cries_out_for_justice_celina_cass_murder/

This article quotes a family friend saying, "“I barely got out of her that they hadn’t seen her since 9 o’clock,” she said."

This makes it sound like BOTH the mother and the sf last saw her a 9pm.

It also quotes cc's bio grandfather, "Laro said his son, Adam, Celina’s father, had tried to see her and her sister several times over the past year, but their mother usually told him they were busy or not at home. “We don’t know what’s gone on in the house the last year or two,” Laro said.

That helps explain some of the family dynamics and why AL referred to WN as the father etc

I would like to know how in the heck bio dad would know what the basement looked like and the girls were sleeping on air mattresses on the basement floor, if he has not been able to see them over the past year.
I have assumed the "basement" was converted into a bedroom.
It is starting to bother me about bio dad starting to state, more and more things, I would bet he is not privy to. I don't think he was very involved in his girls lives.
I think we have a very split family, Dad and Mom, I don't think they like each other much. I'm not considering him a real reliable source, or his family, as to what was going on in Celinas life, or her sister.

Did ya'll notice in the above referenced link that blanket was PLURAL, as in wrapped in BLANKETS? Why more than one? Do you think it's just an inaccurate journalistic error?

"An autopsy performed Tuesday did not determine how the 11-year-old died, but WBZ-TV has learned her body was found wrapped in blankets."

Now that the friend who called 911 has spoken out and described what happened that morning I am inclined to believe that LN knew at 9AM what had happened to CC. I won't make up my mind yet about how or what she knew, but it could be anything from having figured it out at the moment she heard that CC was missing to her actual involvement in the crime or the coverup.

Until more verified information is released, I'm not assuming Louisa Noyes is involved in anything, but I'm surely not assuming she is a naive mother who was blindsided by her trust in people and desire to help them. I see no evidence that this is the case, anymore than I see evidence that she was involved in a crime or a cover-up. Her working as an assistant/clerk in a consignment store says nothing more than she was employed, imo. I can think off the the top of my head of 2 women in the nursing field who were accused or convicted of killing their children, 4 doctors who were accused or convicted of killing their wives, 1 Raabi and 2 preachers who were convicted of killing their wives, and 3 police officers who were convicted of murdering family members. Imo, those are jobs that center around serving/helping others (more so than a consignment store worker), but it didn't mean that the people who held them were innocent and pure of heart.

What's been reported so far:

1. Mrs. Noyes married a man with a court history of violent threats and brought him into her home with her 13 and 11 year old daughters. Both of his brothers are registered sex offenders (at least one was convicted for sex crimes against a child).

2. Mrs. Noyes invited a 23 year old ex-convict and family friend to share the home with her new husband and her two young daughters. He was given a room in the main house while the two girls were moved to a mattress in the cellar/basement (this came from sources close to the family and the bio-dad).

3. Mrs. Noyes did not call 911 when Celina went missing; a neighbor did (this came directly from the neighbor).

4. We don't know when and by whom Celina was last seen alive (just a statement from the stepfather saying "we saw her at 9 pm" the night before the neighbor called 911).

5. Mrs. Noyes's sister said that Mrs. Noyes watched a movie with Celina the night before she was reported missing, but we don't know if she has direct knowledge of the movie-watching or if it was told to her by Mrs. Noyes are a third party.

6. Mrs. Noyes is devastated and needs her "utmost privacy" (this came from her friend who runs the consignment store).

7. Mrs. Noyes did not call the child's father when she went missing nor when she was found dead (according to the bio-dad and his mother, and he did not call Mrs. Noyes or his older daughter either - by his own admission).

Some of these reports may be inaccurate; we don't yet. Mrs. Noyes may well be naive and someone who is very trusting and therefore put her desire to help others over diligence in shielding her daughters from high risk situations, something she may sadly regret for a lifetime. However, she may also have known full well the backgrounds of the men in her life, approved, and simply prioritized her desire to gain their favor over protecting her girls. If that's the case, we don't know how far she may have been willing to go to be in their good graces.

I'm going to wait for more information from trustworthy sources in regards to if/how Mrs. Noyes, Mr. Noyes, Mr. Noyes' family, visitors to the house, and KM play into Celina's demise. I will not thud to learn that any (or a combination) are involved in the crime (directly or as accomplices). I probably will thud however if the guilty party(s) turn out to be not associated with Celina through her home.

JMO... Justice for Celina...

I agree.

I couldn't think of a better way to establish your insanity defense, than check into a mental health facility as LE is descending upon you....

JMO

JMO, there are a lot of misconceptions about the insanity defense. (I'm guilty too, even though I keep up with this stuff - a couple days ago someone said that NH goes by the Durham Rule, which I did not know!) I read Amazon.com: Alone With the Devil: Famous Cases of a Courtroom Psychiatrist (9780553285208): M.D. Ronald Markman, Dominick Bosco: Bookslast summer and it gave me some perspective on the relationship between psychology and the law. It's somewhat outdated (published 1990), but it was a good read because IMO it's important to know the history of the law-science relationship if you want to understand it well.

Yes, there were lots of reports of being wrapped as soon as her body was recovered. I think most of those were referring to the fact that there were pictures of the recovery showing it wrapped. However that wrapping was likely done by the recovery team. The specific, "body was wrapped in a blanket" came later.

No, there were NO reports of her being wrapped when I heard that on NECN.
Her body had not even been taken out of the water yet.

I would like to know how in the heck bio dad would know what the basement looked like and the girls were sleeping on air mattresses on the basement floor, if he has not been able to see them over the past year.
It is starting to bother me about bio dad starting to state, more and more things, I would bet he is not privy to. I don't think he was very involved in his girls lives.
I think we have a very split family, Dad and Mom, I don't think they like each other much. I'm not considering him a real reliable source, or his family, as to what was going on in Celinas life, or her sister.

I can say that there seems to be a lot of division in this small town, and that the various family clans (the Laros, the Noyes and the Cass family) are busting at the seams to bad mouth each other. Now that folks are talking, I think we are going to see all sorts of accusations flying, and everyone is going to put their own personal spin on the truth. JMHO!

I thought AG said the autopsy results were pending the toxicology report. I know the news sources don't always get it right and sometimes twist things a bit for a headline.

I can say that there seems to be a lot of division in this small town, and that the various family clans (the Laros, the Noyes and the Cass family) are busting at the seams to bad mouth each other. Now that folks are talking, I think we are going to see all sorts of accusations flying, and everyone is going to put their own personal spin on the truth. JMHO!

And sadly none of that stuff ever seems to bring us any closer to the truth... Thinking of little Haleigh again.

I am praying that this will be different.

The obituary states CC's date of death as July'26th. CC was reported missing July'25th. Is this correct?
If so, then this means they were able to determine an approxiamate time of death, even though the body wasn't recovered until 8 days later.
Perhaps stomach contents contained undigested food that fit the description of CC's last meal or maybe the vitreous humor ( fluid inside eyeball ) was obtainable for testing.

Until more verified information is released, I'm not assuming Louisa Noyes is involved in anything, but I'm surely not assuming she is a naive mother who was blindsided by her trust in people and desire to help them. What's been reported so far:

2. Mrs. Noyes invited a 23 year old ex-convict and family friend to share the home with her new husband and her two young daughters. He was given a room in the main house while the two girls were moved to a mattress in the cellar/basement (this came from sources close to the family and the bio-dad). JMO... Justice for Celina...
RSBM
BBM

According to some reports, KM has been in the family home for 1 year.
Wendell Noyes & Louisa were married Oct 2010.

The one thing we do not know is if WN & Louisa were living together prior to their getting married. Who was there first, WN or KM?

Maybe he is getting info from AL Jr, he seems to be everywhere. Seen in pictures with dad, in picture when mom taken out covered in blanket, in picture at vigil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway