Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The obituary states CC's date of death as July'26th. CC was reported missing July'25th. Is this correct?
If so, then this means they were able to determine an approxiamate time of death, even though the body wasn't recovered until 8 days later.
Perhaps stomach contents contained undigested food that fit the description of CC's last meal or maybe the vitreous humor ( fluid inside eyeball ) was obtainable for testing.

CC was reported missing the morning of Tuesday July 26. The last sighting was reported at 9PM Monday July 25th.
I think the only date that the funeral home would use comes from the family, not the ME. But it gives us some insight into when the family believes the death occurred IMHO.

RSBM
BBM

According to some reports, KM has been in the family home for 1 year.
Wendell Noyes & Louisa were married Oct 2010.

The one thing we do not know is if WN & Louisa were living together prior to their getting married. Who was there first, WN or KM?

I am pretty certain, based on the wording in MSM, that WN was already in the home when KM moved in. The reports all say that "KM joined WN, LN and her children CC and KL." sounds like WN was living there. But then again, the press has gotten really lax about details over the years, and frequently I have been misled by reading the wording too closely...

Who made the decision to search the river where CC's body was found? And why? Or were LE just covering all angles of the search?

A few asked for last sightings of Celina.....

A friend of Celina's saw her on the 22nd, they went to "Whales tale" (??). She was learning how to do Cartwheels on the 17th, how sad.

I am pretty certain, based on the wording in MSM, that WN was already in the home when KM moved in. The reports all say that "KM joined WN, LN and her children CC and KL." sounds like WN was living there. But then again, the press has gotten really lax about details over the years, and frequently I have been misled by reading the wording too closely...

It is hard to know who was there first based on the reporting. I do wonder if the two men sharing Louisa's home with her daughters were like "partners", or in competition, or simply co-existing under the same roof.

One article said that KM moved into the house about a year ago, joining Louisa, her husband, and her 2 daughters. I'm too am inclined to believe that Wendell was living in that house prior to the marriage and he was there first, but I don't think that's verified yet...

I sure would like to know when the last time Celina's sister saw her.

Not sure if this has been posted yet. Interesting quote from Celina's paternal grandfather:

"I just hope justice is brought and whoever's responsible gets the max because that little girl didn't deserve that," Wally Laro told the Boston Herald on Wednesday. "I don't want no Casey Anthony."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20088038-504083.html

I think he just means he doesn't want the killer to go free? It's just interesting to me, because usually I'd think relatives would talk about getting justice after the killer has been found?

Not sure if this has been posted yet. Interesting quote from Celina's paternal grandfather:

"I just hope justice is brought and whoever's responsible gets the max because that little girl didn't deserve that," Wally Laro told the Boston Herald on Wednesday. "I don't want no Casey Anthony."

I think he just means he doesn't want the killer to go free? It's just interesting to me, because usually I'd think relatives would talk about getting justice after the killer has been found?

BBM

You ain't alone Wally, you ain't alone...

They know it's homicide so they want justice for Celina. They don't want the perp to get away with it as was the case with CA.

This case will be solely on CE, imo and it will be an uphill battle to get the evidence they need especially if certain "witnesses" are uncooperative.

Morning all,

My first post here. Two thoughts on this unthinkable story:

First, Celina's room was in the basement. Why would both parents go down to the basement to say good night to Celina as has been widely reported? It just sounds a bit off to me. Sure, some families have little rituals, both might have come down to see something else in the basement and just each popped in to say good night...i dunno, it just seems odd.

Secondly, many media sources reported that her parents said that they last saw Celina on her computer in her room--but her room's in the basement. How do people get Internet in their basements so far north that cell phone coverage is a problem? Forgive my ignorance if in fact it's not a problem; I'm in a big city and we still have Internet dead spots.

Maybe LE knows that the parents' "unified front" has some holes?

Great sleuthing going on here. In a way, hopefully somebody in these forums can provide "tips" after the awful fact--maybe something investigators can somehow use. It would be interesting to know if the parents have legal counsel yet. If WN has been re-hospitalized, I'm guessing that'll be the next significant announcement--he'll get a lawyer.

Morning all,

First, Celina's room was in the basement. Why would both parents go down to the basement to say good night to Celina as has been widely reported? It just sounds a bit off to me. Sure, some families have little rituals, both might have come down to see something else in the basement and just each popped in to say good night...dunno, just sounds off to me.

Secondly, wide reports her parent s said that they last saw Celina on her computer in her room--but her room's in the basement. How do people get Internet in their basements so far north that cell phone coverage is a problem?

Maybe LE knows that the parents "unified front" has some holes?

Great sleuthing going on. In a way, hopefully somebody in these forums may be providing "tips" after the awful fact, maybe something investigators can somehow use.

BBM

Welcome to WS! I'm guessing they ran either phone lines (DSL) or cables for it?

Welcome Periwinkl3!

They are working on the holes as we speak I am sure.

BBM

Welcome to WS! I'm guessing they ran either phone lines (DSL) or cables for it?

Or they were still using dial-up. In some of the more rural areas, local to me, high-speed internet still isn't available.

Morning all,

First, Celina's room was in the basement. Why would both parents go down to the basement to say good night to Celina as has been widely reported? It just sounds a bit off to me. Sure, some families have little rituals, both might have come down to see something else in the basement and just each popped in to say good night...i dunno, it just seems odd.

Secondly, many media sources reported that her parents said that they last saw Celina on her computer in her room--but her room's in the basement. How do people get Internet in their basements so far north that cell phone coverage is a problem?

Great sleuthing going on here. In a way, hopefully somebody in these forums can provide "tips" after the awful fact--maybe something investigators can somehow use. It would be interesting to know if the parents have legal counsel yet.

Thanks for your post, Periwinkl3, and :wagon:

I've got to go run some errands... hold all the news until I get back, okay?:shush::winko:

Morning all,

Secondly, many media sources reported that her parents said that they last saw Celina on her computer in her room--but her room's in the basement. How do people get Internet in their basements so far north that cell phone coverage is a problem?

Great sleuthing going on here. In a way, hopefully somebody in these forums can provide "tips" after the awful fact--maybe something investigators can somehow use. It would be interesting to know if the parents have legal counsel yet.

:welcome::welcome4:

I have so many questions about this case.

Something is very wrong about all of this, imo.

Why wouldn't the family put Kevin in the basement instead of the girls? It is like they wanted the girls out of the way and wanted Kevin living on the main floor. Why? Who's decision was that?

And why hasn't Celina's mother talked with the media starting with begging anyone that knew where Celina was to call 911?

Could someone in that house know that the SF would be the first one to be blamed if something happened to Celina? Knew his past mental history? Example: We can set him up and they will blame him because everyone knows he is 'crazy' anyway?

Is he really the one that has harmed Celina or just a convenient scapegoat and something else is going on here by others or were Kevin, the mother and the SF involved in something together or perhaps it was only two of them?

I don't pay much mind to FB.....I have my account set to private but occasionally for reasons unknown to me I get friend requests from women I know have to be into *advertiser censored*......of course I never accept them as my friends because I don't have anyone on there that I don't actually know in my real life. I don't try to run up the friendship count by accepting anyone and everyone. I just don't think this SF is close to being the brightest bulb there is anyway. Some on there will accept any friendship request sent to them.

I have a lot of nagging questions about this case. I am really undecided who the real suspect is although I firmly believe Celina died in her own home and whomever took her life knew her.

What I wonder about though is someone covering up a secret. A secret that the mom did not want the bio dad to know about and that is why she began keeping the girls from seeing him this past year?

Or they were still using dial-up. In some of the more rural areas, local to me, high-speed internet still isn't available.

I don't get cable out here in the back woods of PA, but I did get DSL early on, some of the areas that got DSL early on were some of the more remote areas. Unfortunately though since we have DSL, the phone co. isn't in a big rush to provide us with fiber optic lines :=(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member