Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prolly been discussed in the early threads, but I've wondered if she (Mrs N) even knew of his mental issues and the RO's in his family. If not...can you imagine the shock?

BBM

I've wondered the same things myself, and I've also wondered if she ever asked any questions about anything personal (particularly elements of WN's life before she met him) when she first met him, while they were dating, or at any time marriage between them was discussed.....Is this perhaps another case of, "what happened in his life before I met him is none of my business?"

WN had a decent retirement check from the military and his social security check deposited every month. He apparently had a lot of company to watch or help him spend it if this was the neighborhood party stable.

Not saying this is the case here, but have seen it before where one member of the family hitches on to someone with a good income and the other freeloaders of the mate come running to hopefully take their share...sorta parasitical. With his mental problems....he was very vulnerable, imo.

BBM

I've wondered the same things myself, and I've also wondered if she ever asked any questions about anything personal (particularly elements of WN's life before she met him) when she first met him, while they were dating, or at any time marriage between them was discussed.....Is this perhaps another case of, "what happened in his life before I met him is none of my business?"

I don't think so - it's a really small town and when I look through all the Facebook pages, you can see all these folks know more than a few of everyone else's families. Everyone knew the guy's history.

Here is my guess about the 'party stable' comment. Mom goes to work during the day. I bet the Aunt does too. I read that one of the relatives is a cook at the Spa Restaurant next door. While the workers are away, WN, who is retired, and KM, who is a 23 yr old party guy, are probably chilling, smoking, surfing the net and hanging with their friends. It could easily look like a party machine with the tenants and friends coming in and out. I don't think it is a big drug den though. IDK.

BBM

Maybe a future episode on Investigation Discovery's. "Who the BLEEP did I marry?" Good show.

I don't know about y'all but the only supposed 'local' 'gossip'/rumor I have seen at all is the stuff that poster b put on a Boston tv page...

tight lipped community, or internet-less

just no unusual comments to speak of floating any where, a few folks speaking a little to the media

just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member