Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate to say it , please don't hurt me:)
but IMHO, considering that residents there have said no one locks their doors and leave keys in vehicles ( well maybe not ALL, but that seemed the consensus)
I don't know that it really matters where what door was, or wasn't, or how someone got in...or out for that matter. Or what side of the house they lived or not.
None of us really know where in that house Celina was last...and who was inside the home, or when or nothing.......way too many details not provided by LE....

FYI a lot of people here leave their doors opened and keys in their car. That is NH Life. It is kinda like the 50's..

When my dog was lost we walked a square mile knocking on every one's door. It was the summer and everyone had their screen doors up. All you had to do was push it and you were in, and most of the time no one was home.

The police are being tight lipped.. but I think that may be a good thing.

Regarding the basement talk, I remember someone posted a link to Celina's house's real estate info. In this website, it states that the basement had a kitchen, a bedroom and something else, maybe it was a bathroom. So I am pretty sure the basement was a finished basement.

Do you remember if that was the ad for the house for sale? If so, that was later determined to be the house next door, not her home.

Okay, one more thought to share before I call it a night... There is a big possibility that CC fought for her life, so perhaps the guilty party would have had scratches/claw marks/scraps on the face and arms???

I noticed in some of her pictures she had painted nails...and wondered if any were broken when they brought her up...if that could have been part of the visuals they were talking about. :(

Do you remember if that was the ad for the house for sale? If so, that was later determined to be the house next door, not her home.

Hmmm, don't know. I think you may be right. Disregard my post. Did anyone ever find the one for her address?

Hmmm, don't know. I think you may be right. Disregard my post. Did anyone ever find the one for her address?

I could be wrong but I don't think so. Too much to keep up with here though, so maybe.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/re...ass_funeral_finalized/srvc=home&position=also

more sad news referencing AL's delicate health, and CC's home/rental property is referred to as a "party stable" and that people came in and out of there all the time.

Also breaking information regarding her front tooth and why it was crooked (also, braces were scheduled folks) So now we can put that particular area of discussion to rest for good!

I like the Stones too. Every generation has had its bad boys.
- Rolling Stones, Sympathy for the Devil

True, but it was an analogy to the political people and times of the late sixties. Nothing to do with devil worship...or necrophilia...imo.

I would be happy to snag the photo for you tomorrow !:)

Oh thank you DeeMarie!! It would be so nice to see a 'new' pic of her on here....all that has been seen so far is the ones orgiinally on her FB page...I wish the one shown on the video had been used on the obit page:(

she looks so cute- I can just imagine that grin when she caught a fish or sank a basket:)

hugs btw- you sound like a caring mom

Regarding the basement talk, I remember someone posted a link to Celina's house's real estate info. In this website, it states that the basement had a kitchen, a bedroom and something else, maybe it was a bathroom. So I am pretty sure the basement was a finished basement.
http://www.dickthackston.com/propertysearch/MLSUDetails.asp?ID=2806344&TYPE=COM&MLS=NNEREN
This is the home that was discussed with the kitchen in the basement and it is not the home where Celina lived. This is a neighboring home to her home. This home was built in the 1920s and it is likely 40 years younger that Celina's home which makes a big difference in the basement ceiling height (determines whether the basement is finished). The radiator pipes line the ceiling as they go upwards to the other rooms. With a 6' or 5'8" inch floor to ceiling height and then the pipes against this, most Queen Ann homes (1880) do not have a finished basement because men/taller women cannot stand upright in many areas.

WN didn't retire for the military, he was discharged due to his mental illness. What kind of benefits he would receive as far as income from a medical discharge I would imagine would be minimal other than VA benefits for his medical condition. Without knowing the conditions of his discharge and his rank at the time of discharge it is hard to determine exactly what benefits he would be receiving now as far as a monthly paycheck. I don't think he had 20 years of active service before his discharge so he would not be eligible for a permanent disability retirement unless he met the other conditions required for a permanent disability retirement explained below.

You can read more about medical discharges here: http://usmilitary.about.com/od/theorderlyroom/a/medseparation.htm

Thank you for an excellent post about retired military benefits from the uniformed services!

Are you or anyone else reading this aware that veterans, retired military or otherwise, are eliglible for a wide range of benefits to include income tax free disability compensation from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and the Social Security Administration as long as they served more than 180 days on active duty and have an honorable discharge or a general discharge under honorable circumstances?

To all those who read this post, thank you for your service to our country, and to those who served in Vietnam, welcome home!

Wow, thanks Snarkey - a wealth of info in that one

Celina’s home, a multi-family house that RK, the owner of nearby Wayne’s Lanes and Jo’s Grill, called “a party stable.”
“They had people that were in and out of there all the time,” Kimball said. “It was the get-together hangout.”
FR of Somerville, who is listed as a co-owner of the home, disputed that take.
“It’s a nice, quiet house,” he said. “The inside’s beautiful, the outside’s a mess.”
NNl, who works with Celina’s mother, Louisa Noyes, said other relatives, including Louisa’s ex-boyfriend’s son, her sister and her aunt, also lived in the house.
ML said Celina’s teeth went askew three or four years ago, when friends horsing around accidentally pulled a string that was attached to her front tooth. Celina was set to have braces put on this week, she said.
and so so much more...
http://www.bostonherald.com/news/re...ass_funeral_finalized/srvc=home&position=also

"Marcia Laro said Celina’s teeth went askew three or four years ago, when friends horsing around accidentally pulled a string that was attached to her front tooth. Celina was set to have braces put on this week, she said."

Does that make sense to anyone else. Because it sounds odd to me. I think it would take more than a pull on a string to move her front teeth askew. ???

Nice find Snarkey-

All my thinking is-
hmmm party stable eh? Well -look at that 2 ways
Either Parteeeee central- wild & crazy, booze,womin & drugs
OR lots of family type get togethers, good tame clean fun

Wasn't it mentioned in MSM that Celina had lots of friends over???
hmmm, wonder what he really meant by party stable??

Then the co owner is, nah its a quiet place...
SO is it really, or does co owner not want to admit to owning a place where shenanigans were taking place?

adn now we find out even MORE people besides the ex BF son is living there too??? What was this really, some flop house???
"Louisa’s ex-boyfriend’s son, her sister and her aunt, also lived in the house"
I am assuming this meant Louisa's sister and aunt?

is this a movie or real life?? grrrr

I had logged of for the night and was ready to turn in when a thought entered my brain. I've heard it said many times that past behavior is the best way to predict future behavior.

WN could not stand trial in the case about his ex girlfriend because he was not mentally competent. Odd that he checked himself in a hospital the day they found CC's body.

The sister and an aunt lived there too? This is getting more and more complicated if that is true.

Nice find Snarkey-

All my thinking is-
hmmm party stable eh? Well -look at that 2 ways
Either Parteeeee central- wild & crazy, booze,womin & drugs
OR lots of family type get togethers, good tame clean fun

Wasn't it mentioned in MSM that Celina had lots of friends over???
hmmm, wonder what he really meant by party stable??

Then the co owner is, nah its a quiet place...
SO is it really, or does co owner not want to admit to owning a place where shenanigans were taking place?

adn now we find out even MORE people besides the ex BF son is living there too??? What was this really, some flop house???
"Louisa’s ex-boyfriend’s son, her sister and her aunt, also lived in the house"
I am assuming this meant Louisa's sister and aunt?

is this a movie or real life?? grrrr
WN had a decent retirement check from the military and his social security check deposited every month. He apparently had a lot of company to watch or help him spend it if this was the neighborhood party stable.

I'm not a mod...but we are not supposed to talk about PM'ing each other...just do it. There is a rule someplace...:( Don't want to get thread locked, it has happened in other threads.

A FEW THINGS (in a long list) WE DO NOT YET KNOW:

1. Whether or not this was a murder. No one has given an official cause of death. It could as easily be an accidental drowning or suicide. We do not yet know.

2. Whether or not the body was found wrapped in a blanket, or even how (condition) it was discovered at all. Some members of the media are reporting this, but there is as yet no official word of confirmation.

3. Whether or not the children slept on an air matress on the floor. One relative said this, but the various relatives all seem to have various axes to grind.

4. Mom's actual location or evening employment. What, exactly, would she be doing in a consignment store overnight?

5. How, exactly, did they pay for a nice truck, rent, etc on Mom's retail sales job?
6. Who, specifically, was the last person to actually see her, and where in the home was this.

7. Was the cellar "finished"?

8. Was Celina ACTUALLY afraid to sleep in the cellar, or is this just another fable from the distant family?

BBM

Pure speculation on my part, but I've forgotten more about disability compensation from the uniformed military services, the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, and the Social Security Administration than most people learn in a lifetime, and they did NOT, in my opinion, "pay for a nice truck, rent, etc on Mom's retail sales job." Again, more speculation on my part: They paid for all this from WN's VA disability compensation and Social Security disability--and had plenty of money left over every month for paying for all this.....

Thank you for your post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member