Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WMUR's Mike Garrity reports that NH State Police were recently going door-to-door checking rooms at a motel on the outskirts of West Stewartstown. They were also searching behind the motel. Near the family's home, in addition to the red truck that has police tape around it, a green Dodge Stratus is also surrounded by police tape.
by David Hurlburt/WMUR Staff 7/28/2011 4:46:24 PM July 28 at 12:46 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Search_Continues_For_Missing_11-Year-Old_Girl#ixzz1U7Y3ihQv

I knew I remembered SOMETHING with a green dodge. I don't think it was ever impounded or we would have heard of it.

The obituary states CC's date of death as July'26th. CC was reported missing July'25th. Is this correct?
If so, then this means they were able to determine an approxiamate time of death, even though the body wasn't recovered until 8 days later.
Perhaps stomach contents contained undigested food that fit the description of CC's last meal or maybe the vitreous humor ( fluid inside eyeball ) was obtainable for testing.
The vitreoous humour is very helpful in determining a time of the death. When someone dies, the potassium level in the vitreous humour begins to increase, the longer the body has been deceased , the higher the potassium level.

he pickup was the second vehicle hauled away from the home in Stewartstown, a community of 800 residents.

What was the FIRST vehicle seized. Does anyone know. I don't recall. tia

I think the red pick up and the silver extended cab were the only 2?

Well I was wondering if possibly LCN had dated KMs dad prior to AL and had a teen pregnancy, then when things started going bad w/AL hooked back up w/him. I just see so much resemblance between CC & KM, I have a hard time believing they aren't full siblings, much less half siblings.

Me to. he looks nothing like his brothr PM. :waitasec:

The sister looks like she could be a half or not related at all.

lol no. listen to it. This was top 40 stuff back int he day. Its pretty mellow. references/glorifies pot. The lead singer died a long time ago. Bradley Nowell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you check out amazon, people that bought Sublime also bought: Billy Joel, 311, Alanis Morisette, Weezer, Guns n Roses, Marvin Gaye, Lenny Kravitz, Bob Marley Smashing Pumpkins, Radiohead etc (i.e. other mainstream music)

Okay...that's kinda what I thought and I love mostly everyone Amazon mentioned so I guess I would love them...

But what about Slipknot? Weren't they kind of hard metal/morbid or did I just assume so from their name which reminds me of a noose rather than a necktie which I guess they could be referring to, lol?!

Sublime is one of my favorite bands :waitasec:

i havent listen to them in forever, but there was a time in my life where i played them and 311, and probably had it on a compact disc.
Oops i mean cassette tape.

I am not holding these guys out as good parents. I am saying that it is ridiculous to judge them based upon their poverty.

I am very poor. My son gets the only bedroom in the house. For safety reasons I would never make him or let him sleep in the basement. Celina did have a bedroom upstairs but was moved to the basement where I read she was afraid to sleep. A family can be poor and still ensure their child feels safe when they sleep.

Based on a quick glance, isn't his silver truck pretty fancy/expensive? How do you afford something like that unless you have steady income. I'd think that a consignment store job would not bring in much income at all for the family.

BBM

Yesterday night on one of the last pages of Thread No. 5, I posted, among other things, that WN is retired from the U.S. Air Force, medically retired from the U.S. Air Force, or is collecting disability compensation at the 100% rate from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. I went on to state that 100% VA disability currently pays the veteran $2673.00 monthly INCOME TAX FREE plus $150.00 monthly for a spouse that is also income tax free, and additional income for each minor child (don't know what the amount is, but it's income tax free as well). In addition, veterans who are being paid disability compensation by the VA are also eligible for Social Security disability benefits if they are eligible for those benefits and are deemed disabled by Social Security, totally independent of being found disabled by the VA; Social Security will also pay a benefit for a spouse and minor children. None of any of this money I'm mentioning is "income" so it's all nontaxable; it is pure speculation on my part, but from what I know personally about VA disability compensation and Social Security disability payments, it would not be inconceivable that WN is receiving at least $4000.00 income tax free every month--and because it appears he is renting his living quarters, he does not have the expenses associated with home ownership.

The State of New Hampshire does not have any income tax (nor does it have any sales tax) so whatever money LN earns from her job in the consignment shop is not subject to state income tax.

There seems to be a serious lack of knowledge on WS about the financial status of retired military members and/or those military veterans who are eligible for VA disability compensation. As I also mentioned last night, a person must serve more than 180 days on active duty and have either an honorable discharge or a general discharge under honorable conditions to be eligible for veterans' benefits.

If anyone reading this post wishes additional information on possible benefits from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, disability compensation or otherwise, please send me a PM.

To all those who read this post, thank you for your service to our country, and to those who are Vietnam veterans, welcome home!

Well I was wondering if possibly LCN had dated KMs dad prior to AL and had a teen pregnancy, then when things started going bad w/AL hooked back up w/him. I just see so much resemblance between CC & KM, I have a hard time believing they aren't full siblings, much less half siblings.

Hah! Maybe CC and KM look so much alike is because KM's father is a male relative of Celina's BIO DAD ... which might explain .... uhhh... :nevermind:

:crazy:

he pickup was the second vehicle hauled away from the home in Stewartstown, a community of 800 residents.

What was the FIRST vehicle seized. Does anyone know. I don't recall. tia

First truck was red Chevy pickup. Second truck was silver Ford 150.

I know someone will step in if I'm wrong.......you are welcome....if I am. lol

I am very poor. My son gets the only bedroom in the house. For safety reasons I would never make him or let him sleep in the basement. Celina did have a bedroom upstairs but was moved to the basement where I read she was afraid to sleep. A family can poor but still ensure their child feels safe when they sleep.

Thank you for saying this...when I was a single mother, things were pretty tight...my son always came first and may not have gotten many extras but he was always safe and got what he needed...

Okay...that's kinda what I thought and I love mostly everyone Amazon mentioned so I guess I would love them...

But what about Slipknot? Weren't they kind of hard metal/morbid or did I just assume so from their name which reminds me of a noose rather than a necktie which I guess they could be referring to, lol?!

no idea. I'm not familiar with any 'satanic' music. Although I'm sure it's out there. A lot of times I think people who are uncomfortable/unfamiliar with Metal confuse it for satanic, when really, these bands are using a marketing ploy which tends to attract confused kids. They are all corporate owned. Slipknot is not a group I'm fond of, but I guess they put on quite a show with gross masks. So I can see how somebody could see a picture of them and think that.

First truck was red Chevy pickup. Second truck was silver Ford 150.

I know someone will step in if I'm wrong.......you are welcome....if I am. lol

Not wrong I don't think - but there was interest at some level in the Dodge Stratus.

WMUR's Mike Garrity reports that NH State Police were recently going door-to-door checking rooms at a motel on the outskirts of West Stewartstown. They were also searching behind the motel. Near the family's home, in addition to the red truck that has police tape around it, a green Dodge Stratus is also surrounded by police tape.
by David Hurlburt/WMUR Staff 7/28/2011 4:46:24 PM July 28 at 12:46 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Search_Continues_For_Missing_11-Year-Old_Girl#ixzz1U7Y3ihQv

Hah! Maybe CC and KM look so much alike is because KM's father is a male relative of Celina's BIO DAD ... which might explain .... uhhh... :nevermind:

:crazy:

now that is thinking inside the box!

BBM

I posted this on another thread, but it's my fav quote at the moment, so I have to post it again.

Hans Landa to Perrier LaPadite: (from "Inglorious Basterds")

"I love rumors! Facts can be so misleading, where rumors, true or false, are often revealing."

And every lie has a seed of truth!

I saw this in the Gee murders in IL Very small community and everyone knew a little bit of everything. LE ask not only the family, but locals not to talk to the press.

I see it happening. A visit to some of the more popular news articles repeatedly mentions a suspect, how Celina was found, where the material came from to aid in disposing of the body, where something was placed after the crime, and who assisted. I'm not mentioning the actual rumored specifics, but I see it repeated by commenters who say they are there as part of the local community, and the people in the community know more than what is being printed in the paper. So it cant be brought here, but it's all out there, and I can see why LE would frown upon that.

no idea. I'm not familiar with any 'satanic' music. Although I'm sure it's out there. A lot of times I think people who are uncomfortable/unfamiliar with Metal confuse it for satanic, when really, these bands are using a marketing ploy which tends to attract confused kids. They are all corporate owned. Slipknot is not a group I'm fond of, but I guess they put on quite a show with gross masks. So I can see how somebody could see a picture of them and think that.

I think you're right about that snarky...My son once bought a Godsmack t-shirt...I tried to deal with it but told him to keep it at his father's and not wear it in my presence...well, he bought it home once and I threw it out...just couldn't bear to have it in my house as I'm not overly religious but that just seemed too sacreligious (sp?) to me...he was not happy...They probably were great musicians but their name, which probably drew them many fans, was just too much for me...

I need to get the h*** away from this computer and go to bed...I have been on here all day...I thought you wrote I need diaphragms (which I am currently unable to spell- yup, I really need to lay off!)...

:eek:fftobed:

:floorlaugh:

I am very poor. My son gets the only bedroom in the house. For safety reasons I would never make him or let him sleep in the basement. Celina did have a bedroom upstairs but was moved to the basement where I read she was afraid to sleep. A family can be poor and still ensure their child feels safe when they sleep.

I commend you. The best interest of our children should always always always be first priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drella444