Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're right about that snarky...My son once bought a Godsmack t-shirt...I tried to deal with it but told him to keep it at his father's and not wear it in my presence...well, he bought it home once and I threw it out...just couldn't bear to have it in my house as I'm not overly religious but that just seemed too sacreligious (sp?) to me...he was not happy...They probably were great musicians but their name, which probably drew them many fans, was just too much for me...

I guess I just like more upbeat music that I can relate too...and that I can sing along with in the car. I just can't relate to angry music.
sorry off topic...

is there any way to snag a still of the pic of Celina in this video, at around the 1:16 to 1:20 mark?? I really think this is a great pic of her and wonder why in the world wasn't this one used...appears to have been a school picture...it is really sweet, absolutely reminds me of myself at that exact age- wide snaggletoothed little girl grin...

‪Cass Was Wrapped In Blanket When Found‬‏ - YouTube

I would be happy to snag the photo for you tomorrow !:)

What do we know about the people from SF's past? It seems that the current wife probably knows a lot less about him than people who have known him for a number of years. His criminal record is public. But there's so much more to him that we don't know. I'd like to hear from ex-wives/ex-girlfriends, friends, coworkers, classmates. They might be able to give us a much clearer picture of who he is.

BBM :floorlaugh: I just spit tea all over my computer.

I'm guessing that he spent the day on facebook. Just sayin'

Do we know what year the truck was? I am wondering if he bought the truck with a disability check. We are in the never ending process of getting disability for the kids' dad. It has been a couple years already. When you are finally approved, and it is my understanding that at least 2 years is the norm, you get a check for all of the back money from when you filed.

May totally be nothing, just thinking out loud. If he was let out of the military 8 years ago, and then took 2 to get that check, that would be six years ago. So if the truck is a 2005ish, it is possible he bought the truck with that check, providing there was one at all.

I've just posted the second post on this subject in reply to a post from granna 6. I need to place emphasis on the fact that while you may be referring in your post to a check for retroactive disability compensation from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and/or Social Security, it is not "a check," but rather a direct deposit EVERY MONTH for as long as the veteran lives and is either permanently and totally disabled or is "unemployable" that needs to be considered in the full context of the household. If the veteran goes to jail or prison, the VA disability compensation payments are cut in half during the time the veteran is incarcerated.

I had stated last night and will state again now that such monthly direct deposits from the VA are not paltry by any means, especially in the economic atmosphere of The North Country, and are income tax free; additionally, the State of New Hampshire has no income tax or sales tax.

If you have any questions or wish additional clarifying information, please send me a PM. If the father of your children is a veteran, please thank him for his service to our country!

Okay, one more thought to share before I call it a night... There is a big possibility that CC fought for her life, so perhaps the guilty party would have had scratches/claw marks/scraps on the face and arms???

I need to get the h*** away from this computer and go to bed...I have been on here all day...I thought you wrote I need diaphragms (which I am currently unable to spell- yup, I really need to lay off!)...

:eek:fftobed:

LOL I did the same over a drunken game of Pictionary one time. I thought it was garbage.., but the word was garage. :crazy:

Okay, one more thought to share before I call it a night... There is a big possibility that CC fought for her life, so perhaps the guilty party would have had scratches/claw marks/scraps on the face and arms???

I guess it will depend upon how she died...if she was drugged, for example, probably not. But I would imagine the people close to her would have been checked out. I am feeling pretty confident that LE won't miss many tricks in this case.

It is hard/shocking to step back and realize that this is all about (another) little girl who is dead, dumped into a river. I am getting way too jaded from all of these cases and sometimes have to pause and remember...

I wondered the same thing about all three (3) vehicles. How can they afford those vehicles? Retirement/disability checks? I don't know.

BBM

Yes!!!!! From the U.S. Air Force, the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and/or the Social Security Administration. All these "checks" or direct deposits are disability payments and are not subject to income tax. In addition, the State of New Hampshire has no income tax or sales tax. We're not talking peanuts here either when we're talking about the veteran, his/her spouse, and any/all minor children.....

I guess it will depend upon how she died...if she was drugged, for example, probably not. But I would imagine the people close to her would have been checked out. I am feeling pretty confident that LE won't miss many tricks in this case.

It is hard/shocking to step back and realize that this is all about (another) little girl who is dead, dumped into a river. I am getting way too jaded from all of these cases and sometimes have to pause and remember...

it is so very sad. but the one tiny bright spot is that she is found. Unlike many.

no idea. I'm not familiar with any 'satanic' music. Although I'm sure it's out there. A lot of times I think people who are uncomfortable/unfamiliar with Metal confuse it for satanic, when really, these bands are using a marketing ploy which tends to attract confused kids. They are all corporate owned. Slipknot is not a group I'm fond of, but I guess they put on quite a show with gross masks. So I can see how somebody could see a picture of them and think that.

Just to clarify. I was posting about the satantic avatar of a FB friend of KM. He likes SlipKnot....whether they are satanic or not...I don't know, but their lyrics are putrid, imo. And yes, most of that carp is marketing and the poor young troubled minds are fed with it. Stones and Jackson Browne fan here. Oldie...but goodie. ;)

That songs KILLS me. I was not raised in a good environment. I have two daughters with my husband. My Father was not 'good' to his daughters. There was no abuse, but there was blatant neglect and abandonment. My Mother tried I guess, but again, there was neglect and other issues that don't quite fall under the 'abuse' umbrella, but are heartbreaking, life-changing and painful regardless. My sister and I were not raised in a safe, healthy, positive environment.

I have tried so hard to get away from that, to break the cycle, to be a different person. I love my daughters and I try so hard to be the Mom I wish I had.

That song really is painful as well as "Father of Mine" by Everclear......hits too close to home.

hugs to you miakelly- it kills me too , really, because I know far too many who didn't have the kind of parents I had...and it just hurts...its not fair...I weep for them

Just to clarify. I was posting about the satantic avatar of a FB friend of KM. He likes SlipKnot....whether they are satanic or not...I don't know, but their lyrics are putrid, imo. And yes, most of that carp is marketing and the poor young troubled minds are fed with it. Stones and Jackson Browne fan here. Oldie...but goodie. ;)

I like the Stones too. Every generation has had its bad boys.
Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a mans soul and faith
And I was round when jesus christ
Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that pilate
Washed his hands and sealed his fate
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name

Just as every cop is a criminal
And all the sinners saints
As heads is tails
Just call me lucifer
Cause I'm in need of some restraint
So if you meet me
Have some courtesy
Have some sympathy, and some taste
Use all your well-learned politesse
Or I'll lay your soul to waste, um yeah
- Rolling Stones, Sympathy for the Devil

Does anyone know the murder rate in this small town? Just wondering since I hope the quietness from LE in the last few days after finding Celina is strategic and not due to a learning curve. A small town can be a benefit as well as a detriment for a homicide investigation. LE and Celina are in my prayers nightly in hopes for peace and that there is a swift arrest and conviction.

Regarding the basement talk, I remember someone posted a link to Celina's house's real estate info. In this website, it states that the basement had a kitchen, a bedroom and something else, maybe it was a bathroom. So I am pretty sure the basement was a finished basement.

Just caught up. Lots of good sleuthing and interesting theories on the thread.

Hoping tomorrow brings some new facts into the equation. But, I don't think we'll get any directly from LE unless they make an arrest, determine they need the public's help to identify potential suspects , or they want to put public pressure on someone(s) they already suspect. I think and hope they already have a good idea of what happened to sweet Celina and exactly where to find the likely perp(s); building a solid case. I really want to know more details of the investigation, but have a lot of patience in this case. This is not an LE team and AG that feels pressured to talk just because we want to know or just to get some press time; very focused on getting the job done right (imo, based on the 2 cases I've followed in the area).

Keep working Jane Young and company, you've got a lot of faith and support behind you... Justice for Celina Cass...

Does anyone know the murder rate in this small town? Just wondering since I hope the quietness from LE in the last few days after finding Celina is strategic and not due to a learning curve. A small town can be a benefit as well as a detriment for a homicide investigation. LE and Celina are in my prayers nightly in hopes for peace and that there is a swift arrest and conviction.

The Attorney General heading up the investigation is top notch. One of the best things about the fact it happened in such a small town is that the State seemed to be in from ground zero, and so is the FBI. This will be solved, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drella444