Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
um, I do know that another topic we are allowed to discuss things from FB groups and and other boards as long as it is clearly made known that the source is rumors - and I thought that was what was meant in the opening post "do post rumors from FB"? Since on another thread (Lauren Spierer) we are allowed to..? I'm confused :crazy:

That opening post was supposed to say do NOT post rumors! :) Typo. It has been fixed.

However, you can LINK to something that has been posted on a news article, and say "check out this comment". But it is considered a rumor, so nobody should take it as fact, or discuss innocent people. :)

For more information on the rules, check out - Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

:wagon: Thanks for the information you've provided too!

I'm still trying to catch up but I noticed comments about special education. Are these being asked due to her age/grade?

I am a school psychologist (not in NH), but the special ed laws are federal. In my experience, each district (not state) handles "holding kids back" differently. However I have never worked in NH.

Parents also have a say in retention. I have found that children are less likely to be held back if on an IEP - as long as they are showing some progress, they are typically passed on. There are many other factors that could come into play - she was held back due to missing too much school one year (believe it or not this is not that rare in the early grades like kindergarten, or when kids have an extended illness.) I have also seen parents enroll their children late. Or, if she didn't have a good pre-k foundation (or learning experience prior to school) they may have kept her an extra year in pre-k.

NO theory is based on nonsense here!!! All theories stand a place here with in Web "sleuths" as I understand it.

lol I agree - no theory is based on nonsense here, and that is not at all what I said either. just that some people (like me) lack enough imagination to see all the detail work and design in their own mind...
nonsense is an inflammatory term, and probably should be banned :innocent: And in any case the orignal post that used the term nonsense was referring to his OWN theory

Just wanted to say I'm so sorry for what you experienced. I couldn't imagine being in that situation at 40 or 50 let alone a child. The perps are nothing but sick terrorists....nothing less. The fear you must of felt is so unjust. ((((Hugs)))))

The truly weird thing was that in many ways I loved him. He was our primary caretaker and when we were all together he was nurturing and caring. He helped me with my homework, taught me to swim, spent a lot of time and paid a lot of special attention towards me. So I felt it was my job to not make him angry. And for months at a time he would be lovely.

I take the time to explain this because I want people to understand that their children may not tell them what is happening because they feel so conflicted sometimes. There are many happy looking pictures of us all at holidays and school functions. And I was happy and not scared all of the time. it is just the way kids can adapt I suppose.

I guess the reason I feel so vocal about it now is because i felt tremendous guilt over the years for not telling anyone. He eventually married and had kids and I never said anything about what he had done. And to this day I do not really know if he hurt his daughter or not. It was not until his sudden accidental death that I was strong enough to tell my mother what had happened 30 years earlier.

Neither of these men may have ever touched Celina. I may be unfairly judging them and that makes me feel bad too. But she is dead and they were sleeping right outside her bedroom door. So, because of my own life experiences, my mind is going to go there. Perhaps it is unjustified, but it is a possibility. And imo, it happens more than people know.

The content of the comments regarding KM made by "b" following this article have also been stated in the "Justice for Celina" facebook group by a local FB member.

WOW :silenced:

Interesting...a child with an IEP doesn't necessarily mean that there are developmental delays, just maybe an LD...so confusing.

Exactly, any type of LD or Other Health Impairment (due to ADHD, etc.) wouldn't indicate cause for concern. However, a developmental delay leading to a severely impaired IQ would change things. These children sometimes "wander" off and get lost, and then do not have the mental faculties to help themselves. I don't believe Celina would fall into either of those categories, as the public would have been made aware that she had "special needs." JMO of course!

I know where Norfolk is, I lived in Virginia for 25 years, mostly Richmond. Have spent many a weekend at VaB.

I absolutely LOVED Virginia. Lived there for 3 years....my only child was born while we lived in Lynchburg. TeeHee....I know where Norfolk is!

I am not deliberatly posting twice. Don't know what is going on. Sorry!

Ot: It was 1936, so I apologize for making light and saying a gazillion years ago. I don't mean to minimize your DH's Grandfathers passing.

Pennsylvanian's have been robbed for years when it comes to the Johnstown Flood. I don't think that the kids should be force to study it, but I do believe that it's quite a bit of interesting history and that the citizens should be aware of what happened and what continues today. Not sure how the state has been able to legally get away with this for as long as they have, as I have not studied it that intensely. Maybe it's just people in general don't realize it's there and so there isn't any push back.

Okay guys, I'm off my soap box. Sorry!!!!!

The flood happened in May, 1889!

How was this verified?

Not verified but by looking at a photo of Celina and her sister and "brother", who was named as KM and comparing that to the one cited, which is on a relation's FB page, it looks to be the same person.

Very interesting comments. I am sure the LE has seen this? maybe, hopefully. thanks for posting.

Very interesting indeed. But I'm sure LE knows all about it. "B" discusses how LE tore the truck apart and there was blood in it. (Citing to rumor only!)

i do believe that someone in the home murdered her, but you have to take the bio dad's statements with a grain of salt IMO.

It is a recurring theme in these kinds of cases... bio parent who hasn't seen the kids in a year or two claims they were 'kept from the children'. Bull*****. Until I see court records where he petitioned for his parental rights, I really don't believe his self serving statements.

JMO

As a family law attorney I can state with certainty that bio parents are indeed kept from the children all the time and their lack of initiative in filing for rights or calling LE to enforce visitation rights they already were granted does not belie that fact.

Many dads especially, assume they have little rights or that the courts, LE will favor the mom (the latter which is not far from the truth). I had a client tell me how mom was demanding he have less time now that she had a new dude who came with a new kid and he said, 'I guess there is nothing I can do about it." Mom is also completely nuts, violent, an alcoholic and on drugs. My client now has 100 % custody and the mom only sees the child under dad's close supervision. But dad was certain he could do nothing about her attempts to lessen his contact.

Also, there are dads who, if everything seems okay, don't fight hard to see the kids. That, too, does not mean they were not kept from the child or children. If Mr. Laro is to be believed, it sounds like he didn't see the kids much, in part because he moved away for ten years but also, in retrospect, because some of his efforts were dissuaded by excuses that the girls were busy or not there.

AL could have been a neglectfully absentee dad (albeit possibly with some excuse due to poor health). But that does not mean that upon learning of his daughter's death, he didn't reassess his more recent attempts to contact his kids and found that in context, mom's excuses as to why they could not see him, now seem fishy. It is possible and given that a beautiful little girl has been found dead and we are receiving almost nothing from LE about what happened or what they have discovered, I would say that anything said by any of the family members could be significant and should not be taken with a grain of salt. Until we know all the facts about all the players and family members, they can help to paint a picture right now.

The house looks big even if it is a duplex.........
WHY did CC have to sleep in the basement?
CC slept on the COUCH?
Reminded me of Hailey Dunn.............

A lot of the more "original" dwellings in Coos County are big.
I grew up understanding that Coos was popular to the "rich influential" society because of the minerals in the numerous natural springs in the area... The women thought the waters had properties that would minimize age progression. I have searched the web to verify this, but have come up dry... But I still envision the "rich" socialites communing here to keep themselves beautiful... With this in mind, in more Victorian times, this house would have been exquisite.
http://www.nh.searchroots.com/coos.html#history
has some interesting information regarding NH's North Country and the weather/environmental stats...please keep in mind how large & how much Coos County accounts of NH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ezinu