Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And 1000 more "or's ''

I wondered if he faked mental illness to remove himself from his position , seen it happen and then used as an excuse so dont hang me for the suggestion.

not going to hang you, but most trained profesionals can spot a faker a mile away...i believe he has been diagnosed more than once....and more than likely denies he even has a problem, or that what he feels is real and everyone else is lying to him...

Oh no. Not SlipKnot again. Shades of Shawn Atkins. This case reminds me far too much of poor lost Hailey Dunn. The cast of potential suspects are very similar and the various scenarios are similar.

Child last seen at home by stepdad, child goes missing, mom is called at work, then the sibling goes searching, and someone else ends up calling 911. [ wait, they went to the station instead.]

Not to mention the bit about sleeping on couches, if true...

Yes, especially the story about finding sheets in the dumpster next door. The press would certainly have noticed that.

I thought or maybe I imagined it, LOL...that I read or watched a newcast that stated/ showed that LE removed the dumpsters from the restaurant and from the aprtment building when they took the red truck.

Not to mention the bit about sleeping on couches, if true...

I know lots of people, myself included, that sleep on the couch because that is where the t.v. is. It is much easier to fall asleep with the t.v. on especially if you live alone or have a fear of the dark. I don't sleep on the couch anymore because the t.v. is in my bedroom. But, if I go visit and have to sleep in a room without a t.v., I am up all night. And I am an old woman and certainly should know better. lol

I noticed that, too. Also wondered if we have a time line on when LCN was involved w/KM's dad.

That little 'twist' would change my whole theory of what happened here. It would put a new understanding of their apparent closeness and make me feel less hinky.

Possible scenario: LN is dating KM's dad when KM is very young. They break up. Years later, as LN's marriage to Laro is falling apart, they get together again secretly, and CC is conceived. That might explain her last name not being Laro.

Anyway, if she really was KM's half-sister, then some things would make more sense,and be less suspicious.

You'll have to go do a looksee...can't post his name here. Have you listened to any SlipKnot or read any of the lyrics? Just sayin'....not my cup of tea or would I allow my kids to listen to it. Very disturbing...and full of macabre violence.imo.

Figured out who you are talking about. Look at his myspace pics. For some reason I was thinking I listened to Slipknot in my early 20s b/c I was "so cool". But I don't recognize any of their songs by looking through their albums, maybe I just remember my brother talking them.

I've been lurking on this website for a long time and have read all of the threads and comments about Celina. This is my first time to post. Regarding b's comments, has anyone seen the pictures of the wedding that are supposedly on WN's FB page that he refers to? The only picture I can see is his profile picture.

She was an honor roll student IIRC.

You can be an honor roll student even if you've been held back or if you are in resource classes. My daughter was born in 4/1999 she's 12 going into the 7th grade. I think that they are saying that she completed the fifth grade and would have been a 6th grader ... if she's lived. JMOO

iamnotagolem - that could possibly happen if they were moving between districts (and/or if she missed some part of a school year as a result) but if they were just moving locally I don't think it would be the case.

You can be an honor roll student even if you've been held back or if you are in resource classes. My daughter was born in 4/1999 she's 12 going into the 7th grade. I think that they are saying that she completed the fifth grade and would have been a 6th grader ... if she's lived. JMOO

CC completed 4th grade in the spring and was scheduled to start 5th grade this fall.

I sort of remember something like that...

However, and obviously we have no way of knowing at this point, being a special education student does not preclude you from being on the honor roll in most schools, and, in fact, can help you get there which bothers many people...

Not to get too far o/t but special ed students have Individual Education Plans with accommodations and modifications, which can and usually do, in my experience, include grading accommodations...so, in fact, what an A or B may represent can be progress toward a goal, or accomplishment of an IEP goal...

Anyway, as I said, we really don't know and as far as I'm concerned if she were developmentally delayed in any way it would just be one more factor in the vulnerability of her position in the household and in society in general (if that makes sense)...

excellent post...I work in 3rd grade :)

iamnotagolem - that could possibly happen if they were moving between districts (and/or if she missed some part of a school year as a result) but if they were just moving locally I don't think it would be the case.

Do we have any idea if they did move? I just know one of my friend's stepkids moved from one school to another and got held back, when he moved back to the original school they bumped him back up a grade.

I thought or maybe I imagined it, LOL...that I read or watched a newcast that stated/ showed that LE removed the dumpsters from the restaurant and from the aprtment building when they took the red truck.

Yes, I just read a newspaper article that stated that the dumpsters were removed. I think this was earlier in the process, though. I would think dumpsters would be among the first things confiscated and searched. I'm sure rumors are rampant and that some are tinged with fact. I can imagine a townsperson saying, "They took our dumpster. Maybe they're looking for sheets," and then someone runs with that little tidbit as though it were gospel. Then again, it could very well be that locals know a whole lot more than has been made public by the media.

I've been lurking on this website for a long time and have read all of the threads and comments about Celina. This is my first time to post. Regarding b's comments, has anyone seen the pictures of the wedding that are supposedly on WN's FB page that he refers to? The only picture I can see is his profile picture.

I have not seen the picture he is referring to. WNs pics are private, maybe B is friends w/WN and can see his pics.

True. I work with students that have special needs. They are in ful time learning support. Every 9 weeks they make the honor roll.

Do we have any idea if they did move? I just know one of my friend's stepkids moved from one school to another and got held back, when he moved back to the original school they bumped him back up a grade.

I moved my family from one place to another and my oldest son is a doctor. I don't think that has anything to do with anything. jmo

Nope, no verified Locals...only people who wish they were here...LOL!!! Why would any locals verify themselves anyhow, NH voted for McCain remember, we are republicans.
:waitasec:
Actually New Hampshire did not vote for McCain in 2008... Maybe you did, idk

I was really thinking it wasn't KM at first, well really I didn't want it to be because Celina just looks so happy in the pictures with him and the fact that she listed him as a brother on her FB meant she felt close to him. But he is looking more and more suspicious :(

I moved my family from one place to another and my oldest son is a doctor. I don't think that has anything to do with anything. jmo

Wasn't meaning to imply it effected her education, just that some schools have different curriculums and it effects what grade they determine the child should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange