Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just going to check in for news....insinuating that CC had something wrong mentally, that she was "hanging" all over KM is just too much. Seems a fine line of just innocently making stuff up and outright accusing someone of murder! Which has been done over and over on here. KM being "touchy feely " with CC in pics.....how many of those pics have been shown?? KM was in prison at a young age therefore he must be a sexual predator and has been grooming CC for a year. How long before fantasies like this show up on other sites as fact?? I could make up a horror story accusing mom or the sister. Is that fair??

If you go to FB and Topix you will read a tremendous amount of very ugly stuff that the locals are putting out there about his alleged behaviors. I just now began reading this stuff,and was not aware of any of it previously. So I will not apologize for my speculations about him yet. I may be on the right track.

If he is innocent, which he may very well be, then I will gladly say so. I have a 23 yr old son. I would hate it if he were being accused of anything like this.

But I know that if he lived in a home with 2 young girls and one turned up dead, that he would become a prime suspect. And then his personal relationships and his FB pictures and his work history would become sources of scrutiny, and major topics of discussion. But since he has been trying to get accepted into the police academy for 2 years now, he has been very careful to keep a spotless record. No arrests, just a few speeding tickets, and a juvenile curfew ticket. No drug history, joy riding, violent incidents or domestic calls. So, imo, KM brought much of this scrutiny on himself. JMO

http://abcnews.go.com/US/celina-cass...ry&id=14232912

Interesting rumour/heresay/comment left by somebody here regarding the family left by somebody claiming to live in the vicinity.

If this can't be discussed, mods please delete.

By several somebodies, IMO. Yikes. I have seen comments with a similar tone on my own local site, and at least 75% of the time the commenter has: never met the family/met one of the family years ago/doesn't like someone who lives in the same area as the family/just wants to push his own agenda in some way that's tangentially (at best) related to the story. But you never know.

I think one thing that is confusing is all the freaking initials. Can't we just say the names. Sorry, but it is late and I have had a scotch or two. This is so frustrating and coming off o CA I am so impatient. I just can't stand all the children being taken. I bought ice cream today and I haven't done that in years. lol
LOL I need a scotch too!! I bought ice cream today too!!
NN son of step father, maybe staying there, video link coming
KM "like brother", supposedly non-relative and lived in home
ALjr half or full brother, son of AL, living where?

The red pick up that was hauled away last week belongs to Kevin Mullaney. He is the son of one of Louisa's ex-boyfriends and has been living there for about one year. He's the only 20 something living there.

Honestly, I think that's being questioned. I don't remember the info that it was his trcuk being said in the media, except in comments and as a rumor. I could be wrong (which would be good since it is getting too confusing now) But there are comments now published that are saying the red truck belongs to NN. And there is a video of NN that was taken on CC's porch I believe.

11 years old and in the 5th grade is not unusual in New Hampshire. That would have made her 18 when she graduated. Not unusual at all.

I could be wrong, but I believe she'd have turned 12 in January, while still in the 5th grade. And I think that would have made her 19 during her senior year.

LOL I need a scotch too!! I bought ice cream today too!!
NN son of step father, maybe staying there, video link coming
KM "like brother", supposedly non-relative and lived in home
ALjr half or full brother, son of AL, living where?

It is either this case and the preceeding one or it is the heat. 7:30 and it is 105 degrees. That justifies the scotch and ice cream. lol

Do we know that as fact though or is it based on AL's comments regarding the sleeping arrangements? He doesn't mention why the girls were sleeping in the basement. IIRC, he said they had 2 bedrooms and one was Celina's. Not picking on you Katy, I'm just trying to determine what is fact and what is speculation based on comments made on FB or other. It's starting to get as convoluted as Hailey's case, imo.

We have to remember that the 911 call was made the following morning. We really don't know if anyone else besides the "parents" were home that night. Most reports claim Celina lived with mom, stepdad and sister. I haven't seen anything about this family friend or whoever he is but may have missed it.

He lived there. He moved in a year ago. It was his home. He took over the girls old room. There are a couple of MSM articles which say exactly that.

His car was impounded the morning the investigation began, and was parked across the street.

I will go look for the links.

I am suspicious of them both. But I lean towards the younger one for a few reasons. Granted , we know very little. So any of these things could be innocent, or unimportant. I am only going with the overall impression of the situation. And I am highly biased because I lived a very similar situation in my childhood where a 21 yr old groomed me then abused me sexually for years. So I am triggered by some of the little things I see. I may be completely wrong.
But my gut is suspicious of the hands on, touchy feely relationship KM seemed to have with CC. People have pointed to the picture where the 13 yr old looks peeved by his body embrace, while Celina looks thrilled. She loved him and was the only person listed as her brother on FB, although she had a half brother and a stepbrother. I sense a really strong connection between them. And who knows- maybe he forged a tight big brother bond and spent a lot of time with her because family is important to him. And maybe not.

The SF had lots of sexual weirdness on his FB, but none of it screamed pedophile to me. He seems like a simpler, run of the mill, sex fiend. It does not mean he is not the prime suspect. But I sense a deeper interest coming from KM than the SF. In my bones i sense that grooming type of connection. She beams when she is in pictures with him. I KNOW I may be reading into it because of my own issues, but I still see it there.

The SF was sharing a room with mom. It was harder for him to get away, to be alone with Celina for long that night. But with the sis gone for the night, and the parents in their bedroom, KM had a large window of opportunity to have his way that night.

Going into prison at such a young age may have had a profound effect upon KM's sex life and dating skills. it would not surprise me at all if he was more comfy with very young girls as opposed to older, wiser ones.

All of this is total speculation, some based upon my own awful experiences. But the facts are there to support much of it. He was unlucky enough to be sleeping in the bedroom of a dead child. That is going to bring suspicion to him. And imo, there are a few things that seem suspicious. Did he have a steady girlfriend? Or a steady job? Where was he that evening?

I thought WN's facebook apeared he was tying(too hard) to apear to be appropriately attracted to the opposite sex while over doing it. Most guys have one of two of the type of peeps as friends but not every one of them. Almost like he didnt know it isnt normal not to have all these type of friends.

Just a different outlook on it. I understand where you are coming from. KM has been there forever and the SF hasnt so I am leaning towards the newer changes in her life verse any possible older problem. I am open to a change of mind.

Plus he seemed to be focused on the opposite sex and his wife is half way wheel chair bound which sounds as if there may have been issues as to a strong demand with a limited supply due to possible health limitations.

I dont think someone came from outside at all.

heard this just a bit a ago- cried my eyes out- personally take it whatever way you wish or prefer ... gosh I miss my wonderful parents
‪Daughters by John Mayer (Acoustic Live Version)‬‏ - YouTube

That songs KILLS me. I was not raised in a good environment. I have two daughters with my husband. My Father was not 'good' to his daughters. There was no abuse, but there was blatant neglect and abandonment. My Mother tried I guess, but again, there was neglect and other issues that don't quite fall under the 'abuse' umbrella, but are heartbreaking, life-changing and painful regardless. My sister and I were not raised in a safe, healthy, positive environment.

I have tried so hard to get away from that, to break the cycle, to be a different person. I love my daughters and I try so hard to be the Mom I wish I had.

That song really is painful as well as "Father of Mine" by Everclear......hits too close to home.

... Rumors usually have some bit of truth...or at least that has been true in many cases here. FWIW
BBM

I posted this on another thread, but it's my fav quote at the moment, so I have to post it again.

Hans Landa to Perrier LaPadite: (from "Inglorious Basterds")

"I love rumors! Facts can be so misleading, where rumors, true or false, are often revealing."

Do we know that as fact though or is it based on AL's comments regarding the sleeping arrangements? He doesn't mention why the girls were sleeping in the basement. IIRC, he said they had 2 bedrooms and one was Celina's. Not picking on you Katy, I'm just trying to determine what is fact and what is speculation based on comments made on FB or other. It's starting to get as convoluted as Hailey's case, imo.

We have to remember that the 911 call was made the following morning. We really don't know if anyone else besides the "parents" were home that night. Most reports claim Celina lived with mom, stepdad and sister. I haven't seen anything about this family friend or whoever he is but may have missed it.

He lived there. He moved in a year ago. It was his home. He took over the girls old room. There are a couple of MSM articles which say exactly that.

His car was impounded the morning the investigation began, and was parked across the street.

[I will go look for the links.]

Also, he may or may not have been seen in the home that night. But it is his home and he did park his car there that morning. And he had the ability to enter the home, and her room, at any time.

Hi, this is my first post. I wanted to contribute this pdf I found a few days ago as I've been following this case. It doesn't have too much new info but it does confirm a few small details, such as that there is no high speed internet nor garbage pickup service in Stewartstown. Also, the Spa Restaurant next door apparently has 15 employees.

http://www.nh.gov/nhes/elmi/htmlprofiles/pdfs/stewartstown.pdf

You are correct that it depends on the child. I have two other sons and one is a Leutenant with a big city police force and the youngest is in the oil business. Things growing up weren't always perfect but praise the Lord they over came and rose above it.

It sounds like you did pretty well raising your kids! :great:

I'm having trouble with the site tonight. Hope it's better tomorrow.

Hi, this is my first post. I wanted to contribute this pdf I found a few days ago as I've been following this case. It doesn't have too much new info but it does confirm a few small details, such as that there is no high speed internet nor garbage pickup service in Stewartstown. Also, the Spa Restaurant next door apparently has 15 employees.

:wagon:

Welcome boaps!

So where does NN live?

if only I knew! Rumors are swirling that he had temporarily moved in with the family after his Mom threw him out, but it's just rumors.... fwiw....

BBM:

I kept meaning to ask about this too, so thanks for posting! :seeya:

If no garbage service, one would surmise that people generally have to drive their own garbage over to the dump/transfer station?

So someone wouldn't look odd driving around with a garbage container in the back of their truck...?

if only I knew! Rumors are swirling that he had temporarily moved in with the family after his Mom threw him out, but it's just rumors.... fwiw....

I guess we really don't know who all was at the house that night do we? I am not sure how we would find out. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee