Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've briefly alluded to this previously myself. I for one am fairly convinced that he and CC are more than just "like" brother and sister = more "like half" brother and sister

Plus...am I wrong, or is the physical similarity between KM and CC striking? The first several pictures I saw, I thought they were brother and sister.

Any sources for info on him would be greatly appreciated! I know I'm officially :fence: but I have to say I'm kinda routing for KM to come out innocent.

Elemom, sorry for the delay. (We went out for dinner.) The only info I have seen on KM is on FB. His page says he lives in West Stewartstown and is from Northwood. One of his FB friends is PM, who I've seen suggested here, may be his brother. PM's FB page says his current address is Laconia (he's an inmate), he grew up in Northwood, and went to Coe-Brown Northwood Academy.

DO NOT post links to, or copy and paste photos/posts from, personal FB pages unless it belongs to a deceased victim or a suspect.

I guess we really don't know who all was at the house that night do we? I am not sure how we would find out. jmo

Celina's address was the same as KM's. He lived there. The morning she went missing his car was parked out front. He was THERE.

He was the FIRST POI, because his truck was the first to be taken and he was the first one to be interrogated for hours. That tells us something. That says that he WAS present and able to be a perp or he would not have been their first
choice, especially since they were looking for a living child at the time. imoo

Celina's address was the same as KM's. He lived there. The morning she went missing his car was parked out front. He was THERE.

He was the FIRST POI, because his truck was the first to be taken and he was the first one to be interrogated for hours. That tells us something. That says that he WAS present and able to be a perp or he would not have been their first
choice, especially since they were looking for a living child at the time. imoo

I'm sorry katy, I did not know he had been named as a POI or that he had been interrogated for hours. It certainly does tell us something. I didn't realize he was their 'first choice'. Must of missed that post. Thanks for the information.

I'm sorry katy, I did not know he had been named as a POI or that he had been interrogated for hours. It certainly does tell us something. I didn't realize he was their 'first choice'. Must of missed that post. Thanks for the information.

There are no official named POIs.

choice,
especially since they were looking for a living child at the time. imoo

BBM:

Do we have links for this? Was KM named as a POI? (I didn't think anyone had been...). Was he taken in for interrogation? I'm confused....

He was questioned for a while ,I read that. I do not however know if that was to firm up details in eeryones story or last seen ,and he really could have told LE he loaned his truck to someone or someone moved his truck out of the way because it was parked differently.

He may never have been a choice or could be the current choice. No way to know right now. He truck however was first choice, interesting they also took the other one.

oh, i didn't know that either...you mean the day that she went missing they did all this,, they must have known she was dead already,

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/03/celina-cass-autopsy-cant-find-cause_n_916920.html

The lack of answers was "scary," said Shannon Towle, who owns a convenience store across the street from the house where Celina lived with her mother, sister, stepfather and a man named Kevin Mullaney, said by neighbors to be the son of a former boyfriend of her mother, Louisa Noyes.
http://www.urbanchristiannews.com/ucn/2011/08/celina-cass-autopsy-fails-to-find-cause-of

he pickup was the second vehicle hauled away from the home in Stewartstown, a community of 800 residents. Police last week impounded a red pickup truck that neighbors say was driven by Kevin Mullaney, who had moved in with the family.

Friends close to Louisa Noyes say Mullaney, 23, is the son of a former boyfriend and moved into the Noyes' home about a year ago, joining Wendell and Louisa Noyes and her children, Celina and her older sister, Kayla.

So "neighbors say" red truck driven by KM. Other sources say it was driven by NN. So honestly everything is just hearsay. None of the MSM has actually ran the registration on the vehicle to see who actually owns the red truck.

So "neighbors say" red truck driven by KM. Other sources say it was driven by NN. So honestly everything is just hearsay. None of the MSM has actually ran the registration on the vehicle to see who actually owns the red truck.

If I remember correctly someone posted earlier that there are two red trucks. If that is true it just makes it more confusing. jmo

BBM:

Do we have links for this? Was KM named as a POI? (I didn't think anyone had been...). Was he taken in for interrogation? I'm confused....

Below are the links showing he lived there, and his car was the first to be impounded.

I read about him being in and out of interrogations on FB. But hey. let's use our common sense. HE LIVED WITH HER. She went missing. Of course he is a POI. A boy scout, Sunday school teacher would be a POI just for living in the home of a missing child. But his criminal record and troubled past is not helping him any. imoo

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/03/celina-cass-autopsy-cant-find-cause_n_916920.html

The lack of answers was "scary," said Shannon Towle, who owns a convenience store across the street from the house where Celina lived with her mother, sister, stepfather and a man named Kevin Mullaney, said by neighbors to be the son of a former boyfriend of her mother, Louisa Noyes.
http://www.urbanchristiannews.com/ucn/2011/08/celina-cass-autopsy-fails-to-find-cause-of

he pickup was the second vehicle hauled away from the home in Stewartstown, a community of 800 residents. Police last week impounded a red pickup truck that neighbors say was driven by Kevin Mullaney, who had moved in with the family.

Friends close to Louisa Noyes say Mullaney, 23, is the son of a former boyfriend and moved into the Noyes' home about a year ago, joining Wendell and Louisa Noyes and her children, Celina and her older sister, Kayla.

Just because someone lives in a house doesn't mean they're there every night. I mean Celina's sister lives there but she wasn't there that night. He could have been over a friend's or girlfriend's house, I'm not saying he was but asking if he was there or not is perfectly valid question. moo

What was the first vehicle towed away? tia

Ok I am thinking he was adopted out as a baby and just found his birth mother ...Speculation...Those two look to much alike not to be related..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinas79