Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am taking full responsibility for this and the spreading of misinformation regarding this! I had seen, very early on, an article in MSM that stated that mom was "sometimes" confined to a wheelchair.

It was reported, and I posted the link while looking for the other that mom went to the Command Center for questioning, was in there for 2 hours and came out very distraught. Soon after, she was having trouble breathing and was taken to the hospital by ambulance and released later that day. She was in the wheelchair either that night or the next at the vigil. Since then I have found no evidence whatsoever that she was ever in a wheelchair in her life, other than after that vigil.Thank you! That's sweet.

Respectfully SBM
BMM

I said almost the same thing on the previous page... I thought I was the one that 1st
questioned her use of the w/c.... & whether she was able to climb/descend stairs....
and with some speculations, that I should not have posted at that time.

But... you can have it.

:innocent:

If Celina and her sister sleep in the basement together, and according to an Aunt---when C's sister was not sleeping home, C slept on the couch>how could C's Mom not notice she was missing prior to leaving for work (Mom would notice that C was not asleep on the couch).

Flashes of H Dunn Case again.

Based on a quick glance, isn't his silver truck pretty fancy/expensive? How do you afford something like that unless you have steady income. I'd think that a consignment store job would not bring in much income at all for the family.

I quoted exactly that yesterday. Pick-up do not come cheap and that Ford is pretty new.

I believe that he meant before, since it appears that mom is not talking to him or even allowing him to be part of funeral arrangements.

respectfully snipped

:mad:

Wonder if this is part of LN's reported need for "privacy" or simply payback for AL's quotes in the press?

Based on a quick glance, isn't his silver truck pretty fancy/expensive? How do you afford something like that unless you have steady income. I'd think that a consignment store job would not bring in much income at all for the family.

way back in the threads there was a quote on the disability allowance and it wasnt too shabby...i also think they were getting rent from KM which may have been a factor in his getting the better room as opposed to being relegated to the basement...jmo

Basement...cellar...does anyone know if this is really as horror-chamber as it is beginning to sound? I mean, is this a large, finished room where maybe the girls wanted to be, or were they send below like unwanted intruders...

2 questions....

Has KM given a statement to the media about where he was that night? If not, is it just a rumor that he was home that night?

Have there been any pics released showing the basement? Has KL made any statements about it? To the media or on FB?

Is it a known fact that she was deceased when she went into the water? I do not remember LE saying this. Or is this a Fuhrmanism?

BBM :floorlaugh: I just spit tea all over my computer.

And what WN & NN do for a living.
I know that WN is retired from the USAF and may be on disability...
but what does he do all day if he doesn't have a job?

I'm guessing that he spent the day on facebook. Just sayin'

Do we know what year the truck was? I am wondering if he bought the truck with a disability check. We are in the never ending process of getting disability for the kids' dad. It has been a couple years already. When you are finally approved, and it is my understanding that at least 2 years is the norm, you get a check for all of the back money from when you filed.

May totally be nothing, just thinking out loud. If he was let out of the military 8 years ago, and then took 2 to get that check, that would be six years ago. So if the truck is a 2005ish, it is possible he bought the truck with that check, providing there was one at all.

2 questions....

Has KM given a statement to the media about where he was that night? If not, is it just a rumor that he was home that night?

Have there been any pics released showing the basement? Has KL made any statements about it? To the media or on FB?

KM has made no statements and I have seen nothing stating where he was that night at all in MSM. And there have been, to my knowledge, no pics of the basement.

Hmmm. Wonder if peripheral crimes to the major crime are being uncovered, and that is making some people very uncomfortable.

Basement...cellar...does anyone know if this is really as horror-chamber as it is beginning to sound? I mean, is this a large, finished room where maybe the girls wanted to be, or were they send below like unwanted intruders...

In New England some cellars are finished and some are not. Real old places like where Celina lived most times have dirt floors but it could have been finished at some point. Once they are finished it is like adding another floor to your home but I personally always find them musty no matter what you do. Even an added de-humidifier does not seem to help.

Reminds me of what Clint said about Billie and Shawn..............

Surfie, I've been getting that same deja-vu feeling with so many things about this case, unfortunately. Thank goodness that Celina's body has been recovered and that LE seems to be on track here. If only we had that much to go on in Hailey's disappearance. :(

Respectfully SBM
BMM

I said almost the same thing on the previous page... I thought I was the one that 1st
questioned her use of the w/c.... & whether she was able to climb/descend stairs....
and with some speculations, that I should not have posted at that time.

But... you can have it.

:innocent:
BBM
Why thank you! :blowkiss:

It was initially reported that it was a finished basement. It was also reported that Celina was scared to sleep in the basement alone and therefore, the aunt thought that she would have slept on the couch, per the norm when KL spent the night elsewhere, as she did that night.

I would love to now know what this basement/cellar looks like. I had pictured a large, finished room; now I'm picturing some dank, dark place with rats running around, lol. Vivid imagination = not a good thing.

Hmmm. Wonder if peripheral crimes to the major crime are being uncovered, and that is making some people very uncomfortable.

Surfie, I've been getting that same deja-vu feeling with so many things about this case, unfortunately. Thank goodness that Celina's body has been recovered and that LE seems to be on track here. If only we had that much to go on in Hailey's disappearance. :(

I sincerely hope there are not CP parallels, but I'm starting to kind of get that feeling to tell the truth.

Sister may have revealed more information to Dad. My guess is it isn't a semi-finished or finished basement, nor a horror chamber, but a somewhat liveable cellar.

2 questions....

There is a photo that was posted this morning of 4-5 investigators standing in
the doorway of the entrance that I've always thought led to the basement.

FWIW ... It also appears that the house is being worked on/updated.
I see new siding & sanding areas & scaffolds that painters, construction workers stand
on to work high up. So maybe the house does have a finished or at least livable basement.

When my 3 sons were in Jr Hi & Hi school, in CT, for a year we rented an old victorian house
& 2 of them shared a room. The basement was old, but had been somewhat finished off, was very clean & kinda livable.

My youngest son decided he wanted a room of his own and set up his own "pad" down there.
He hung sheets & blankets over the cement walls, we got a new large area rug... & he was fine
down there, sleeping on his mattress / boxsprings.

There was also an entryway into the basement that looked very similar to the entryway of CC's
house on the north side of the house.

ATA - I also saw occasionally those silver fish things. I guess they didn't bother him!

I don't think that the girls having the basement room as their bedroom is a negative in any way. I've seen that enough times in my lifetime that it doesn't strike me as anything to pass judgment on. And the only reason why I would have an issue with being in a basement room by myself is that 'house settling' and other noises seem louder there. Generally, I think the whole uproar over the girls having a basement room is one of those tempests in a teapot.

I don't see why it matters how the SF acquired his truck. I also don't think it matters what he does all day since he doesn't seem to have a job. Lots of spouses don't work, and I don't see any reason to question what they do all day either.

I'm still not sure about the 'blanket' thing. I'm going to wait until I hear from LE that Celina was wrapped in a blanket before I accept that as fact.

I'm not attaching any importance to comments made by the biological father, partly because he's more of an outsider than anything else, but mostly because I don't have a high opinion of the kind of reporting that goes on while cases like this are unfolding. Reporters want the most tantalizing quotes possible in their stories to hook readers and keep them coming back for more, so I take the snippets they've chosen with a grain of salt.

Interesting discussion with your LE friend. Every once in a while, even a hapless criminal will commit what ends up being the "perfect" crime--particularly when the concept of "reasonable doubt" and nebulous/conflicting forensics enter the picture. The pieces of the crime just fall perfectly into place. (I'm thinking of Casey Anthony at the moment.) None of these potential suspects are Einsteins, but unless LE has some airtight evidence, then we may have a repeat of the Orlando fiasco.

The Orlando fiasco, was just that a fiasco. I live in town of 750 people. We have a Part Time Police Chief and that's it. Stewartstown has approximately 850... When a town is under a certain population (I am not sure of the exact amount) 3,000 people the State Police can come in unasked. If it is over that amount they need to ask permission from the local police force to enter.

Caylee Anthony was not reported missing for 31 days, and the Anthony case was handled by the Sheriffs department and despite calls that Caylee's body was in the wooded area... they had a Big Fail. Also the body was not found for 6 months.

The State Police were on this from the get go and the body was found 1 week later. They are two entirely different scenarios.. I have the utmost confidence that an arrest will be made, but not before all the i's are dotted and the T's are crossed.

Don't know if you are familiar with The Pam Smart case, The Mt. Vernon Murder, The Dartmouth Professors murder, and recently the little boy Pierce Hughes who was murdered in NH and dumped in Maine..

BBM
Why thank you! :blowkiss:

It was initially reported that it was a finished basement. It was also reported that Celina was scared to sleep in the basement alone and therefore, the aunt thought that she would have slept on the couch, per the norm when KL spent the night elsewhere, as she did that night.

I'll bet it isn't finished. Had it been, my money is on KM would have been living in it and rental income expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member