Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good points!

And BTW, FWIW, & JS'g...
I respectfully didn't look at WN through the window. :angel::snooty:;)

Just kidding about looking in the window/at the photo... to see WN.
Not only did I look, I studied & analyzed every detail, & wondered if
that was his bare belly sticking out from his shirt.

BBM. My thoughts about the truck and any income relate to importance of daily timeline. Just wondering if SF and NN work or earn income other than govt. or military pay/assistance. Having tons of time on their hands with no job schedule or responsibilities would figure into a timeline of the events involving CC. Also, I know that those type of trucks are not cheap to either buy or maintain. Just curious about how the family pulls it off with seemingly only the mom's consignment shop income.

I would think he would have his military pay.

The Orlando fiasco, was just that a fiasco. I live in town of 750 people. We have a Part Time Police Chief and that's it. Stewartstown has approximately 850... When a town is under a certain population (I am not sure of the exact amount) 3,000 people the State Police can come in unasked. If it is over that amount they need to ask permission from the local police force to enter.

Caylee Anthony was not reported missing for 31 days, and the Anthony case was handled by the Sheriffs department and despite calls that Caylee's body was in the wooded area... they had a Big Fail. Also the body was not found for 6 months.

The State Police were on this from the get go and the body was found 1 week later. They are two entirely different scenarios.. I have the utmost confidence that an arrest will be made, but not before all the i's are dotted and the T's are crossed.

Don't know if you are familiar with The Pam Smart case, The Mt. Vernon Murder, The Dartmouth Professors murder, and recently the little boy Pierce Hughes who was murdered in NH and dumped in Maine..

No, I'm unfamiliar with those cases. I've been highly impressed with the various agencies dealing with this case. I was on a mountain day trip with my husband when we popped into a cafe for a sandwich. A TV was on talking about CC being located. I stopped in mid-step because I was stunned at the rapidity with which they found her--like a needle in a haystack. I had thought that most likely, hunters decades from now would stumble on the bones, or that nothing would ever be known, as though she literally disappeared into thin air. I hope that the autopsy yielded a goldmine of information.

My diet coke is now sprayed all over my computer screen...I also may lose part of my lunch:crazy:

Pre-teens and early teens want many things. I'm firm on this. An 11 yr old female pre-teen and a 13 yr old female do not belong in the semi-finished/finished basement or a cellar while an adult male sleeps in the main part of the home. Nope. Something wrong here.

Especially if that basement has an external entrance/exit.:banghead: Another thought I had earlier, I wonder if the landlord rekeys the locks when a tenant moves.

Especially if that basement has an external entrance/exit.:banghead:

No doubt, unless it was blocked! When I was a kid, I lived in a bedroom that was converted from originally being a living room with a front door. The door was still there and my parents put not one, but two very large dressers in front of the door and planted a large amount of cactus under my windows.

:waitasec:Could someone please tell this 60-year-old granny what "thudding" means? Thanks!

BBM :floorlaugh: I just spit tea all over my computer.

I'm guessing that he spent the day on facebook. Just sayin'

Do we know what year the truck was? I am wondering if he bought the truck with a disability check. We are in the never ending process of getting disability for the kids' dad. It has been a couple years already. When you are finally approved, and it is my understanding that at least 2 years is the norm, you get a check for all of the back money from when you filed.

May totally be nothing, just thinking out loud. If he was let out of the military 8 years ago, and then took 2 to get that check, that would be six years ago. So if the truck is a 2005ish, it is possible he bought the truck with that check, providing there was one at all.

Respectfully, BBM. I've seen his FB and haven't yet seen anything that indicates that he spent his day on FB. Did I miss something?

OMG you very seriously made me spit my water out!

Especially if that basement has an external entrance/exit.:banghead: Another thought I had earlier, I wonder if the landlord rekeys the locks when a tenant moves.

not to argue, but we don't know if there was an external entrance to the basement, and for all we know it could have been really nice....i do know that alot of people really fix them up nice for a few reasons, 1. for guests, 2. when they have to be down there for storms, 3. family rooms, 4. bedrooms, we just don't know...and i'm not ready to condem anybody for allowing the kids to sleep there. Do we know how long they have been sleeping there,, it didn't sound from the dad like it had been that long...maybe it was a summer thing for them...

Hmm, do we know if they own the house or rent, I would think that everybody that lived there would know the girls were sleeping there...and i know the lady that just moved said she never saw anything or felt any weirdness etc from the family, said she felt perfectly safe there...

Respectfully, BBM. I've seen his FB and haven't yet seen anything that indicates that he spent his day on FB. Did I miss something?

I think HRCodepink was just kidding, because of all the bare breasted/bare behinded women he had as FB Friends.

If he were on-line all day, I doubt that he was chatting.

I can be on here at WS, FB & other sites, for hours, just reading and looking at photos... but it wouldn't show up that I was here.

And to add to my firm opinion on this cellar/basement arrangement: it is not that the daughters were sleeping in the cellar/basement on an air mattress per se that disturbs me, it is the fact that the sisters had shared a bedroom in the main part of the home at one time, likely, prior to the 23 year old moving in.

It is the fact that the bedroom that they had shared had been given to another (an adult male), and they were now relegated to sleeping in the cellar/basement that disturbs me.

Respectfully SBM
BMM

I said almost the same thing on the previous page... I thought I was the one that 1st
questioned her use of the w/c.... & whether she was able to climb/descend stairs....
and with some speculations, that I should not have posted at that time.

But... you can have it.

:innocent:
---------------------------
My post #211, thread #2

Were some of the bathrooms communal in the house/apartment building?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a.james.thornton