Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
okey dokey, so a bag was found by the dam where Celina's body was eventually found and that could have prompted the search there. We have no idea who reported the bag, of course.

Or what's in the bag!
GRRRRRR

ok, I agree it can happen that one person is so overcome that they cannot call, but then why didn't husband call ????????????????????????????????????

He was busy with Facebook. :waitasec:

OT is the Coriell case being discussed here? I haven't seen it here yet. Another horrifying one. :( Sorry for the OT.

ok, I agree it can happen that one person is so overcome that they cannot call, but then why didn't husband call ????????????????????????????????????

He couldn't, he was on his Facebook.

nor do we know what if anything was found inside the bag, of course.

Wasn't there an earlier story saying a suspicious man was seen by the river with a bag, but when LE went to check it out they didn't find anyone or anything???

Wasn't there an earlier story saying a suspicious man was seen by the river with a bag, but when LE went to check it out they didn't find anyone or anything???

:waitasec::waitasec: hmmm. I remember the man, and the not found, I'll have to go dig and see if he had a bag.

The mothers actions the morning Celina was found to be missing have bothered me also. The series of event surrounding the 911 call are questionable and raise suspicion or beg for clarity.

I have had a 10 yo daughter go missing briefly, just less than an hour, and what a person goes through is sheer panic and adrenaline-you act out, you do not shut down. It begins and ends with you and you own it, you don't passively hand the mystery off to someone to handle while you "cry" or sink into denial. This is your child you know them and their friends, habits, life better than anyone and YOU as parents most likely hold the answers to what happened to your child. You contact the LE, neighbors, family members, check parks, school, stores and go down the list until you have exhausted every possible scenario. Thank God my daughter was found quickly. My experience was brief with a happy ending. Alert:(ok, I am just speaking for my own thoughts/actions) but you get my point.

Celina's mother very well holds the answers to what happened and LE may have been the ones to frighten her into her wheelchair when faced with the facts. Her shock, shame and grief may be keeping her out of the media. Having to come to terms with the loss of Celina seems genuine and she does seem to be attempting to "go through the process of loss" for Celina now with her pink casket and by attending the function. She is probably mourning just awfully and has been asked not to speak for preservation of the integrity of the investigation.

Another thought...pre teens are finding their own persons so to speak. They can be sweet as pie one minute and naughty lil devils the next. I wonder if Celina was acting out and going behind mothers back, innocently defying her. For example the older man/boy (KM) wanted to take her fishing off the old train bridge at night because thats when you catch the biggest catfish and mother says "NO!" but Celina sneaks out anyways...so the mother makes the connection instantly. grrr...My child has been doing this frequently to me lately. I am listening to and watching her like a hawk!

Hope this makes sense! I do not feel the mother has anything to hide or was in anyway involved but agree her actions curious.

I have a daughter Celina's age and she is the sweetest little girl! I adore her and Celina reminds me so much of her.
JMO

Is it not possible the 'bag' the diver was sent to check out was actually underwater and only looked like a bag? Or her body was in the bag the diver was sent to check out?

"one diver was directed to go to the area where Cass' body was ultimately found to check out a bag"

http://www.newhampshire.com/article/20110802/NEWS07/110809998

Love how those little details are left out and we scramble all over trying to figure out what the heck is going on.

Love how those little details are left out and we scramble all over trying to figure out what the heck is going on.

Lol, yeah, and also some news articles are written with dangling participles, dangling modifiers and split infinitives so that every other sentence could be taken two ways. :pullhair:

I know, they're in a rush to break the story....

Paper or plastic?
Big or little?
In the water or out?
Black or white?

BBM:

I'm going to assume the bag was in the water since they sent a diver to check it out.

ETA: He was sent to the area to check out a bag, not sent to check out the area near where a bag was seen.

BBM:

I'm going to assume the bag was in the water since they sent a diver to check it out.

ETA: He was sent to the area to check out a bag, not sent to check out the area near where a bag was seen.

I know, initially I pictured a bag used to transport the body, then left on the riverbank because the perp. forgot it.

hmmm, maybe the 'bag' was actually the presumed blanket, that appeared to be a 'bag' underwater...looking down into water can certainly alter the look of an item

good catch magda! I missed that DIVER sent to check out....

I know, initially I pictured a bag used to transport the body, then left on the riverbank because the perp. forgot it.

That's kinda what I imagined too. And then the wording of that sentence is ... well, IMO, could have been edited/written better. The words "Diver" and "check out a bag" are three miles apart. My english teacher would be twitching. But I think, if I'm reading it correctly, they sent a diver down into the area of the water where there appeared to be a bag (underwater). This is where they ultimately found her.

That still doesn't specify: was she was in a bag, she looked from the surface to be in a bag but was in a blanket instead, or was there a bag underwater near her.

But I think we can rule out a bag on land! :crazy:

I'm thinking she was wrapped in a blanket or in a bag and that's what made this 'suspicious'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMpavashootski