Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is why when someone asked what could be impetus if the divers made a bee-line to the dam, if a fisherman had noticed something awry. I was responding to a question, not supposing that there was ever a prompting to do so by anyone.

I think they were prompted to look there.

On Sunday afternoon, as the Fish and Game dive team was searching Back Pond, one diver was directed to go to the area where Cass' body was ultimately found to check out a bag. For at least an hour after that, no one entered the water and it was not clear whether a dive took place in that area that day.
http://www.newhampshire.com/article/20110802/NEWS07/110809998

A bag was found at the same spot, that a diver was directed to go look at. This was on Sunday. I believe that they were still lowering the water level at that point (?) though not sure. On Monday, her body was discovered. I had read this several times.

I wonder if she had to get up early for something school related. Registering for school, school shopping, registering for sports. Something along those lines. I've been trying to find where Stewartstown Community School has a start date but can't find it.

In looking at the school calendar, it appears to have the standard year schedule, with summer break starting in June. I don't see any activity on the calendar after May 12th.

I'm not sure about this school, but when my son was 11 we didn't have to pre-register or do anything until school started. Registration packets are normally sent home before June and returned by the end of the year (for the next year enrollment period). Elementary and Middle schools here do not staff any personnel in the summer. This is reserved for high school (with piccies and supply purchases on August 24th). School starts back up on September 6th.

I can't wrap my head around why the SF would have to wake her up at that hour. I can pretty much guarantee it's not school related (unless the district held a summer camp type of thing). That's unheard of in California (heaven forbid we should be so lucky). If my son isn't moving by 11:00 I'll peek in...but he often doesn't drag his butt out of bed before noon ;)

Again, I don't know what the schools are like in West Stewartstown, NH.

MOO

Mel

Source: http://www.stewartstown.k12.nh.us/

I have been away from WS most of the day and was so hoping to come back to some news on an apprehension! Heavy sigh......

Most hydro dams (if not all) have a spillway over which water that is not needed to drive the turbines flows. Often booms are placed a short distance upstream to prevent large floating debris from getting hung up on the top of the spillway. The inlets for the water that passes through the turbines is way down below the surface and to prevent non-floating debris from entering the turbines a guard of sorts is placed just upstream of the inlets. A submerged body would not be able to flow through the turbines and continue on downstream. The dam would be a logical place to search since anything moving downstream would most likely be stopped there.

If you Google "how a hydro dam works" you'll see a good diagram that depicts what's below the surface.
---------------------------
Can you clarify this? It's not been answered. Perhaps you know more.

Is the place where Celina's body was found on the deep end of the dam, or the shallower end of the dam? People are asking what side of the dam she was found on.

My questions are: 1. Who decided to let KM live in the house and why? 2. Are certain people now regretting that decision and why?

And..... 1. Where is KM now? 2. Is he still on probation?

And..... 1. Where is KM now? 2. Is he still on probation?

Question #1 is what I would really like to know...SF's not with LN, but is KM...or did everyone go their separate ways?...this would be very telling, IMO...

---------------------------
Can you clarify this? It's not been answered. Perhaps you know more.

Is the place where Celina's body was found on the deep end of the dam, or the shallower end of the dam? People are asking what side of the dam she was found on.

From all the photos I've seen, her body was found on the upstream side of the dam which would be the deeper side. Below the dam there would be churning, turbulent water and a good current.

Question #1 is what I would really like to know...SF's not with LN, but is KM...or did everyone go their separate ways?...this would be very telling, IMO...

I wonder if KM was at the festival last night; it hasn't been reported who the family and friends were that attended and shielded Celina's parents from media intrusion.

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/r..._brings_town_together/srvc=home&position=also

Snipped:
Celina’s parents, Louisa Noyes and Adam Laro, were spotted at the festival surrounded by a phalanx of family and friends who sought privacy from the local media.

P.s. I had to look up the definition of phalanx:
Greek origin:
1. A group of people or things of a similar type forming a compact body or brought together for a common purpose.
2. A body of troops or police officers, standing or moving in close formation.

From all the photos I've seen, her body was found on the upstream side of the dam which would be the deeper side. Below the dam there would be churning, turbulent water and a good current.

Wasn't the water level lowered in the dam?

snip
Snipped:
Celina’s parents, Louisa Noyes and Adam Laro, were spotted at the festival surrounded by a phalanx of family and friends who sought privacy from the local media.

P.s. I had to look up the definition of phalanx:
Greek origin:
1. A group of people or things of a similar type forming a compact body or brought together for a common purpose.
2. A body of troops or police officers, standing or moving in close formation.

hmm, looks like some writer was using his Thesaurus that day...

And, as one of the news articles stated, WN was staying with his family
& then went to check into a motel with his sister.... how soon after?

He then was taken to a hospital in Concord (?) the next day.
Then sister returned & gave his motel room key to the manager,
saying he would not be staying there any longer.

It appears that LN wasn't with WN the last several days that he was
in West Stewartstown, before going to the hospital the 2nd time.

Taking break from yard work Or I would find link-
according to clerk he & sis checked in motel and an hour later she returned his key saying he wouldn't be needing the room.....Not much time seems to have transpired

Who ever asked about static pool. etc....IMO it looks like the body was found underwater against the wall...and since we don't know if there was other materials found on/around they body, no telling yet if it traveled

Wasn't the water level lowered in the dam?

They were in the process of lowering it somewhat when CC was found. You can only lower it to a certain point and it takes a long, long time.

okey dokey, so a bag was found by the dam where Celina's body was eventually found and that could have prompted the search there. We have no idea who reported the bag, of course.

I find it difficult to believe that the FBI told the family not to talk.
They may have interpreted something as that, but I don't believe it.
It doesn't matter either way to me, whether they do or don't, but saying they are not talking because the FBI told them not to, makes no sense to me and does not ring true.
In any event, I am not sure what I would expect to hear from them anyway; if there were strange, fishy or illegal things going on in the home for example, they would not be discussing those things.

As far as not calling 911, but being "hysterical", I don't understand that at all. If true, it makes no sense at all. If you are worried/scared/hysterical, you call for help. If you are simply asking around if anyone has seen your child, you might wait a while. The hysterical and not calling, do not go together.

bbm. JME, I have heard for years from our family that my Mom did the same, during 2 times she thought one of her kids was missing. Hysterical, screaming, crying, no police called. Mind you it was years ago, and we weren't "missing" long. Not sure when 911 came about. JME. One time it was me, asleep under the vanity in my room. Once my sister in the mall. JME, it can happen. Just my 2 cents

bbm. JME, I have heard for years from our family that my Mom did the same, during 2 times she thought one of her kids was missing. Hysterical, screaming, crying, no police called. Mind you it was years ago, and we weren't "missing" long. Not sure when 911 came about. JME. One time it was me, asleep under the vanity in my room. Once my sister in the mall. JME, it can happen. Just my 2 cents

Were you last seen the night before, or more than 12 hours earlier?

Remember this case?

http://a11news.com/2035/nevaeh-buchanan-body-found/

Police said that Nevaeh Buchanan body found on June 4, 2009 by two fisherman who poked at a smelly patch of concrete until a chip broke away and they could see human skin underneath.

Ryan Bickley, 15, said his father, Guy Bickley, found the body yesterday when he was by the river fishing with his grandfather around 11 a.m.

I remember Nevaeh, and after all this time, nothing. :(

okey dokey, so a bag was found by the dam where Celina's body was eventually found and that could have prompted the search there. We have no idea who reported the bag, of course.

nor do we know what if anything was found inside the bag, of course.

Were you last seen the night before, or more than 12 hours earlier?

ok, I agree it can happen that one person is so overcome that they cannot call, but then why didn't husband call ????????????????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans