Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so super busy today, but keep popping in to see what has been going on. I will be back in a bit.

Until then, I had a thought: Does anyone remember where the pictures are from when they were first looking at the red truck that was taken away first? I remember there was a picture of an investigator holding up a shirt that appeared that it may have been wet. And does anyone know if it rained that night or morning? TIA!

BBM

It rained off and on in The North Country all day Monday, July 25 and into the evening and night. I don't recall about the weather on Tuesday, July 26.

Sorry I can't help with answers to your other questions.....

HEADS UP - Celina's sister is a minor. Please do NOT post her picture here.

Thanks,

Salem

You know, I always assumed that was WN. It's not! I don't know who this guy is, but he can be seen in the 1st and 6th picture of this article, and WN is in the 5th (close up from Facebook.)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ows-increasingly-desperate.html#ixzz1UHmyKyKg

UG (unkown guy, lol) is a bit 'fitter', darker complected and has a bit of a handlebar mustache. Looking at his coloring, I have to wonder if he's a relative of LN...

The guy helping LCN walk, with the redhaired women on the other side of her....
the guy has much longer hair, also, than WN. You can see it behind his ears.

Before there was a photo of LCN, there was a news report describing LCN walking
out of (?), under a blanket, assisted by FRIENDS on either side of her.

A huge house with many people there, secrets should link out soon.
IMO, people talk esp. for money.
Media will get someone soon to say something about home life atleast.

I'm not saying that LE does not know cause of death, but that tox could also be a clue.
And I think that certain types of people, if involved in illegal activities, might indeed just want to dispose of a body. I think that is what happened to Lauren Spierer.
I am not married to this theory, just considering it until we hear what cause of death actually is. Many people would rather hide a body, I believe, than explain giving lethal drugs to a child, or taking the blame in some other way.
JMO

I understand but the death of the child would not be from an accident since no one can give drugs to a minor unless it is a legal prescription drug prescribed to the child. That would be felony murder while in the commission of aggravated child abuse.

They would have had ample time to clean up what they didn't want LE to see before calling 911.

I just think she was murdered and that is why her body wound up hidden in the lake.

IMO

I understand but the death of the child would not be from an accident since no one can give drugs to a minor unless it is a legal prescription drug prescribed to the child. That would be felony murder while in the commission of aggravated child abuse.

They would have had ample time to clean up what they didn't want LE to see before calling 911.

I just think she was murdered and that is why her body wound up hidden in the lake.

IMO

I am not arguing legal charges...
just thinking of possibilities. I know it would not matter to the courts whether she was meant to die or not. But I still believe it would not be that unusual for some people to prefer getting rid of a body to calling police and owning up to their part in it, especially if they might be charged with murder. I just don't know how we can know at this point if Celina was intentionally killed , or she died as a result of someone's actions, or some other way.

The guy helping LCN walk, with the redhaired women on the other side of her....
the guy has much longer hair, also, than WN. You can see it behind his ears.

Before there was a photo of LCN, there was a news report describing LCN walking
out of (?), under a blanket, assisted by FRIENDS on either side of her.

Yeah, that's not WN. But I just assumed "friends" was a euphamism for 'the photographer didn't get their names/relationship'! ;)

A huge house with many people there, secrets should link out soon.
IMO, people talk esp. for money.
Media will get someone soon to say something about home life atleast.

Are they still offering a reward for information? If they are, I definitely think that'll help...

I am not arguing legal charges...
just thinking of possibilities. I know it would not matter to the courts whether she was meant to die or not. But I still believe it would not be that unusual for some people to prefer getting rid of a body to calling police and owning up to their part in it, especially if they might be charged with murder. I just don't know how we can know at this point if Celina was intentionally killed , or she died as a result of someone's actions, or some other way.

Again, I do understand what you are saying. I am just giving my own opinion. See, you say they would hide the body if they thought they might be charged with murder. I do agree with your statement. People definitely get rid of bodies when they believe they will be charged with murder and I believe that is what has happened in this case.

I can only go on what I have read in the past. Like I said previously I cannot find one case where someone who had accidentally died was thrown away and hidden. It is that part that makes no sense to me.

The only thing that makes sense to me is when a body is taken out of the home and hidden (hoping it is never found) means the one who did it is culpable and responsible for the death.

You are right.........we are in a holding pattern here but I do believe there has been more information leaning toward a murder than any other scenario.

IMO

Yeah, that's not WN. But I just assumed "friends" was a euphamism for 'the photographer didn't get their names/relationship'! ;)

Yeah... I thought that, too.
And I meant to say "redhaired woman", not "redhaired women".

I'm catching up, guys! Thanks for keeping me well informed! Most people on FB have WN and KM getting life for this "already", but realistically? What do we got? Nothing yet that I've heard in the news except odd behavior from WN and IMHO LN.
LE has really done a great job convincing no one to talk, but to be honest with you? If i was a mother in a case like this, unless I absolutely knew the police knew who it was and were just accumulating evidence for the case OR I knew what happened and was somewhat involved, I'd be opening my mouth to anyone who would listen trying to get information.
Again, that's just me and that's what's in every fiber of my being. I just saw a Dateline episode about the kid accused of murder and how his parents have spent their life savings and all of their time since then trying to get him re-tried. That is normal to me. Fighting for your child is normal for me, no matter what LE says. But, it's early yet. If no one is brought up on charges, let's see what LN does to get justice for her daughter.

BBM

I personally believe Jane Young (or another attorney acting on her behalf) WILL bring charges in the not too distant future, but if I am wrong, I definitely will remember your observation.....

Thank you for an interesting post.

respectfully snipped
we are in a holding pattern here but I do believe there has been more information leaning toward a murder than any other scenario.

IMO

I agree that it seems there is enough to think that this was murder. I think somewhere earlier this evening someone did a pretty good analysis of the AAG's wording. And it seemed apparent to me at the time that there was some visual evidence of what happened to Celina. And if that is the case... it's not a drug overdose (given to her - I am not accusing her of doing drugs) and it is likely not to be a physical accident (falling down stairs) since she was wrapped and disposed of.
So, what leaves visible evidence? Trauma, beating. Violent sexual abuse. Strangulation usually does.

Going back and looking at that picture I think it could also be a basement shot. The floor is definitely tile and that mattress could be an air mattress. It is very close to the ground. I think it looks good and certainly not a creepy scary place. jmo

Going back and looking at that picture I think it could also be a basement shot. The floor is definitely tile and that mattress could be an air mattress. It is very close to the ground. I think it looks good and certainly not a creepy scary place. jmo

thats what i was thinking, it's deff an air mattress. The area looks very much like my brothers basement..

My issue is not with the air mattress or floor material. I know a basement can be made into a comfortable bedroom for kids. My problem is with allowing little girls to be sleeping so far away from their parents room, while one or even 2 other adult males are living in the home. I would want my girls sleeping right next door or across the hall, not 2 floors below mw.

Why would somebody who commited such a heinous act return to their house? My guess is that they think they will simply blend in and never be considered a suspect.

Remember Scott Peterson? The guy even went to the vigil!

No...remember, Scott was in Paris...:floorlaugh:

Well........this is certainly different. Celina's grandma, mom, and sister went riding on a parade float this weekend.
http://www.wcax.com/story/15222406/celina

I spent the last few minutes trying to put myself in LN's place and trying to analyze whether or not I could do this. My conclusion? Not at this juncture. Maybe in ayear? Maybe. If my child had died from some disease and was being honored, DEFINITELY! But sitting in a float and not knowing if the killer was waving at me in the crowd (assuming she is totally in the dark as to who the killer is) I would only be able to do something similar to this if I was able to have a platform to try and get justice!!!
I found this odd, but to each their own and I haven't walked in her shoes (Thank God!!)

The "family dynamic" in this case is bewildering right now, to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234