Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
News links I found that I will copy to the info thread:

Eagletribune.com (local news station for NH)

This one has info about KM "being talked to by FBI" (Aug 3rd)

http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/video.html?freewheel=90157&sitesection=cnhieagtrib&VID=23490385

This one has the video of the truck being hauled off and the other cars/vans in the area of the crime scene tape (likely they are LE vehicles) (Aug 3rd)

http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/video.html?freewheel=90157&sitesection=cnhieagtrib&VID=23490750

I like conspiracy theories much better than I like losing my mind. :) Is someone involved in the case in the witness protection program?

Don't know about a conspiracy theory but Stephen King could sure make something out of this. jmo

I like conspiracy theories much better than I like losing my mind. :) Is someone involved in the case in the witness protection program?

I use to think all kinds of reasons for news or info to disappear. Then I realized some news/info is used in cases or investigated. So poof it goes...That can be good news actually, I've decided that from watching info disappear and it being a potential investigative tool or used in the case for discovery.

Oh and sometimes it's because I didn't search the right thing...doh!

News links I found that I will copy to the info thread:

Eagletribune.com (local news station for NH)

This one has info about KM "being talked to by FBI" (Aug 3rd)

http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/video.html?freewheel=90157&sitesection=cnhieagtrib&VID=23490385

This one has the video of the truck being hauled off and the other cars/vans in the area of the crime scene tape (likely they are LE vehicles) (Aug 3rd)

http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/video.html?freewheel=90157&sitesection=cnhieagtrib&VID=23490750

Poof! I couldn't get the second link to play. Is it me or has anyone else had the same experience. tia

Just an FYI - in NH, if you are arrested urinating in public, you are put on the RSO list. Not trying to defend the RSO's, just saying it is a broad spectrum as to why they are listed.

Personally I think all the news sites do this now on nationally spotlighted cases. I think they get jealous because they know we're getting the news (that they aren't allowed to print yet) from the comments.
:boohoo:

Just an FYI - in NH, if you are arrested urinating in public, you are put on the RSO list. Not trying to defend the RSO's, just saying it is a broad spectrum as to why they are listed.

Then under convictions wouldn't it just say "indecent exposure" rather than "sexual assault"?

i'm not convinced that she didn't sneak out with friends, kids do that all the time, and their parents don't know. I would be interested in who she was chatting with online, maybe, and just a maybe some of them decided to sneak out and just hang out together for awhile down by the water, everybody bring a blanket or something to sit on, and then maybe something happened, an accident...kids panic, don't want to get in trouble for being out...so they wrap her in a blanket and put her in the water...i'm not saying thats what happened but it is a possibility, wouldn't make her a bad girl or anything, just normal kid stuff...

i'm just not convinced that someone in her family did something to her.

jmo

I'm thinking the blanket was from her own bed. Remember the aunt saying that her bed seemed slept in? Maybe someone just took the sheet off of it.

I think we have the charges listed in one of the early threads. If not, I won't repeat since I am not sure where I heard them. But believe me I heard much worse than urinating in public. I also read that NH is one of the more lax states when it comes to their registry.

how do we know the town isn't worried or on high alert? are there links to lots of people stating this?

I keep going back to the blanket ... if she was indeed wrapped in a blanket by the perp, then that perp is close family IMO

I'm thinking the blanket was from her own bed. Remember the aunt saying that her bed seemed slept in? Maybe someone just took the sheet off of it.

I've been off much of the day and I am an organizational mess. But I do remember reading an article earlier today that said that her pillow and comforter were on the sofa.

I don't have the link, but recently checked them out on the RSO Site someone else linked, and neither is on for public urination/exposing themselves.

I thought someone had a link that stated Celina slept on the couch that night? When Celina was last seen at 9 pm was this in her regular bedroom upstairs or in the basement. I've also heard that she was on the computer, so where is this computer located? :waitasec:

To be honest, I'm not sure how the conviction is listed. I am also not sure how our state compares to others for RSO's. I just know that when you go on to sites listing RSO's in your area, you just get a flag, no conviction reason is given. I just wasn't sure what the SF's relatives were convicted of, so just threw that out there. Correct me if I'm out of line please!

I thought someone had a link that stated Celina slept on the couch that night? When Celina was last seen at 9 pm was this in her regular bedroom upstairs or in the basement. I've also heard that she was on the computer, so where is this computer located? :waitasec:

That is a good question. And also how many computers are in the home? And did Celina have a t.v. in her room. She and her mother supposedly watched a movie. I guess they could have watched it on the computer or maybe the t.v. was in the living room.

Wasn't Haleigh Dunn supposedly watching a movie or on her computer the last time anyone saw her? :waitasec: ja

I'm still seeing a lot of comment threads on news articles. Boy are they gunning for LCN after the "moving" tribute..
Maybe they're pulling threads since they do tend to get extremely negative towards the family.

I am pretty sure mine is caused by my internet provider. I have Road Runner thru Comcast and it truly sucks. I am thinking of going to Verizon fios. I hear it is great and they offer the same bundle I have now plus a home phone. I wouldn't think the advertisements would effect anything, but don't know for sure.

Love Verizon Fios! Never had a problem with them and their customer service is impressive.:twocents:

To be honest, I'm not sure how the conviction is listed. I am also not sure how our state compares to others for RSO's. I just know that when you go on to sites listing RSO's in your area, you just get a flag, no conviction reason is given. I just wasn't sure what the SF's relatives were convicted of, so just threw that out there. Correct me if I'm out of line please!

I have no idea, I just always check familywatchdog.us you can check by last name, or address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234