Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not making a big deal of it. :smooch:I believe that C would not want to be alone in the basement. I just find the reports confusing. If Celina was on the couch, then it was not plainly reported that she was sleeping that night on the couch. The mom would have seen her on the couch easily if she was sleeping there, IMO. It's just weird that her last seen place or her last sleeping area is completely unclear to anyone.

I don't think MCK meant you were making a big deal of it from how I read it..

but what I wanted to say is I totally agree and it sounds like no one was paying this poor little girl any attention that night until the wrong person paid the wrong type of attention :(

If she was last seen in her room at 9pm, her room being the basement...then it was probably assumed she was going to sleep there, right? Or would she go to bed on the couch later, after everyone else had gone to bed? How confusing...

I don't know why but I am having trouble viewing the slide show with the time line from WMUR. You can view it here

I believe it says Monday, CC last seen by her parents at 9 p.m. in her home, at her computer.
Then the next one says Tuesday, 8-8:30 a.m. SF notices her missing from her bed.
Then it is Tuesday, Authorities alert media 2:30 p.m.

So what does it say after those? I don't know if it is my browser or not, but I can't read it..

I don't know why but I am having trouble viewing the slide show with the time line from WMUR. You can view it here

I believe it says Monday, CC last seen by her parents at 9 p.m. in her home, at her computer.
Then the next one says Tuesday, 8-8:30 a.m. SF notices her missing from her bed.
Then it is Tuesday, Authorities alert media 2:30 p.m.

So what does it say after those? I don't know if it is my browser or not, but I can't read it..

Try clicking the sequence of pictures below. After the 2:30 the next one just says Tuesday Police seize Celinas computer, next Tuesday night the vigil... I don't think this is anything new, and less detail than we already know!

I'm still struggling to understand the lack of pictures of this child. How are there not more pictures? There have been very few pictures released to the media. I have seen none on FB (from her friends' pages that are public) other than the few that have been on MSM.

the murderer may be a stranger to celina and a local to the town. and the killer may have been on foot.

I think it would be next to impossible to move around with an 11 yr old who was 5 ft 5 inches tall, without a vehicle. If she was concscious then it would look suspicious walking around with a child arm in arm, and you would have to hold her tightly so she would not try and get away. And if she were unconcsious then she would be hard to manage as well. I think the only way to get her to that river would be if she thought you were her friend, or if she was driven there against her will, or unconscious/dead already. imoo

But in the case of Brianna, so tragic, she was in Reno, a much larger urban setting. Much greater chance that an RSO would be looking in windows for a victim, than in Celina's town.

I'm curious what your reasoning would be for that? I would think it might be just as likely in a very small town, if not more likely--easier to figure out a household's routines. And then there's the likelihood of doors and windows not being locked.

If that were true, then wouldn't it be odd that LCN reportedly got up, got dressed and left for work and did not notice that CC's blanket and pillow were on the couch with no CC?

She may have noticed the blanket and pillow but thought nothing of it. It was broad daylight already, and she might have thought Celina was on the computer again or somewhere else. Or, depending on the floor plan, she might not have even gone into or past the living room.

I cannot imagine that if a child was afraid to sleep in the basement alone that a parent would make them. It obviously was common knowledge that CC did not like it down there alone. I would think it would not be that big of a deal. But, that's just me. jmo

Is that really common knowledge? I think I remember that an aunt said that, but did others confirm that?

I'm still struggling to understand the lack of pictures of this child. How are there not more pictures? There have been very few pictures released to the media. I have seen none on FB (from her friends' pages that are public) other than the few that have been on MSM.

Why would there be more pictures released? I think we've seen quite a few of her, and I don't know why we would need more or why that would be a problem.

Do you have to register to read the comments? I cannot see any--it is all blank after the word COMMENTS.

It's possible I really am not sure. I can't find a log in. But it does seem to have my FB picture. Try logging into your FB and then viewing it - see if that helps any.

Do you have to register to read the comments? I cannot see any--it is all blank after the word COMMENTS.

I was able to read the comments a couple minutes ago. But when the page first loaded it looked like it was blank under 'Comments', and then it took a few seconds (or longer) for the comments to actually load.

I think the picture in the hat was taken at her sister's friend's house, based on other pics the friend has posted. (It was previously suggested that if those were taken in CC's basement, then it was a finished basement).

Why would there be more pictures released? I think we've seen quite a few of her, and I don't know why we would need more or why that would be a problem.

It just seems like in most cases there are tons of pictures released. I'm thinking of Kaylee Anthony and how we saw tons of pictures of her. But we've only seen a handful of CC. I'd have thought at the vigil or even at the celebration of her life they would have had a board made w/pics from her whole life, to show her life in pics.

Try clicking the sequence of pictures below. After the 2:30 the next one just says Tuesday Police seize Celinas computer, next Tuesday night the vigil... I don't think this is anything new, and less detail than we already know!

I didn't think there was that much new.. thanks..

n 2003, Noyes was involuntarily committed to New Hampshire Hospital in Concord after he entered his girlfriend's house in the middle of the night and threatened to throw her down stairs, according to court documents. An order signed by a probate judge indicated Noyes suffered from paranoid schizophrenia and believed corrections officials implanted a transmitter in his body to keep track of him.
A court motion filed by his attorney at the time indicated Noyes served in Operation Desert Shield before receiving a medical discharge from the Air Force because of schizophrenia. The attorney didn't immediately return a call seeking comment.

From Vermont today http://www.rutlandherald.com/article/20110802/THISJUSTIN/708029991/0/7DAY

Mom’s moving tribute
Family, friends pull together for Celina Cass at town fest

From the Boston Herald

See it here..

Well, I have spent countless time wondering what this investigator is looking at so intently.

Maybe my eyes are playing tricks, but when I looked at this just now, I wondered if there were brownish stains....and if the shirt had been put into cold water to soak....maybe I'll go watch the video itself again.

I can see that he's looking right toward the middle of the shirt front and we are seeing it from the back...there are dark spots where it appears the front and back are "sticking" together but honestly, it looks like there are also stains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM:

I'm curious what your reasoning would be for that? I would think it might be just as likely in a very small town, if not more likely--easier to figure out a household's routines. And then there's the likelihood of doors and windows not being locked.==========================

I am thinking it is just a matter of percentages. There are only 1 or 2 RSO's in that
town. And many fewer tourists than we would find in Reno. So the chances that a random sex offender is going to break into Celina's house in the middle of the night seems very slim, in comparison.

However, IF it is true that she was living in a Party House, than it makes it more probable that a sexual offender type may have come into contact with her. KM was the prime age for attracting some undesirables to the home, imo. Especially if they were doing drugs there.

To be honest, I'm not sure how the conviction is listed. I am also not sure how our state compares to others for RSO's. I just know that when you go on to sites listing RSO's in your area, you just get a flag, no conviction reason is given. I just wasn't sure what the SF's relatives were convicted of, so just threw that out there. Correct me if I'm out of line please!

FYI:

The older of the two, the uncle, I believe:"Offender Has Not Complied with Offender Treatment Requirements Sex Offense against a child under 13 *and SEXUAL ASSAULT" and the younger: "Conviction for a Qualifying Sex Offense" and I believe the post upthread says Sexual Assault and child under 16.

That said, I don't think that you are out of line at all and there are a lot of people on our registry where the charges are very simple. Unfortunately, these two are not among those, but posting it wasn't a snark. Just FYI. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234