Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be alone in thinking that way, but in cases like this I'm sometimes not as concerned about the RSOs in the area as I am about the unknowns... those guys who haven't been caught (yet) but are every bit as bad or worse than many RSOs. You know, the nice guy down the street who really isn't so nice but nobody knows that about him.

I totally agree Martha. We have an RSO in our community (living very close) and at first I was scared and appalled. Then i thought about it and realized, he's being monitored and following protocol... plus it happened 15 years ago (the whole he was 19, the girl was 16) but it's the unknown i should be more afraid of....

I'm not making a big deal of it. :smooch:I believe that C would not want to be alone in the basement. I just find the reports confusing. If Celina was on the couch, then it was not plainly reported that she was sleeping that night on the couch. The mom would have seen her on the couch easily if she was sleeping there, IMO. It's just weird that her last seen place or her last sleeping area is completely unclear to anyone.

When my DD was in middle school. she used to go to sleep alone in her own room. But since she was watching scary movies with her friends, she would wake up scared sometimes, and get up, take her pillow and blanket and walk across the hall to her brothers room, and sleep in his big sofa/chair.

I think Celina may have been on the computer at 9 pm and planned to sleep there, but may have come upstairs later and slept on the couch.

The problem in a case like this is in trying to nail down the actual suspect.

Obviously, based upon the evidence released AND the actions (or, better, inactions) of the police, the investigation seems focussed on this family. Statistically this is far and away the most likely outcome as well.

But WHO?

Not who do you think did it, not who does your gut tell you did it, but rather who does the evidence say did it. Which one of the many people in the home actually killed the little girl? The police need something that connects one (or more) people with the corpse. Otherwise they have nothing -- or, rather, they have a bunch of people saying "Wasn't me" while pointing at each other.

Many of the family and extended family have been on the wrong end of law enforcement. They know to say NOTHING. The police need something solid.

If LE has enough evidence to make an arrest, I would hope they'd just go and do it and not sit around for a day or two or five or more, waiting for... what? A memorial service to be over? That's irrelevant to an arrest. Maybe wait to hold a press conference to announce it until after a service, but if there's somebody out there that they know has killed, then they had darn well better get that person behind bars ASAP!

I'm guessing the cops and the AG office don't have enough evidence to arrest anybody yet. They're not playing possum or any other games, they just don't have enough evidence yet. As soon as they do, I hope they do the responsible thing and make the arrest, no matter when that is.

I haven't seen yet what's so impressive about Ms. Young, but I'll keep watching.

Not who do you think did it, not who does your gut tell you did it, but rather who does the evidence say did it. Which one of the many people in the home actually killed the little girl?

I have no idea! I have next to no evidence to even consider. And I don't even know that it was someone in the home. All we have is an assortment of hearsay and vague comments and conflicting reports about what happened.

The problem in a case like this is in trying to nail down the actual suspect.

Obviously, based upon the evidence released AND the actions (or, better, inactions) of the police, the investigation seems focussed on this family. Statistically this is far and away the most likely outcome as well.

But WHO?

Not who do you think did it, not who does your gut tell you did it, but rather who does the evidence say did it. Which one of the many people in the home actually killed the little girl? The police need something that connects one (or more) people with the corpse. Otherwise they have nothing -- or, rather, they have a bunch of people saying "Wasn't me" while pointing at each other.

Many of the family and extended family have been on the wrong end of law enforcement. They know to say NOTHING. The police need something solid.

circumstantial evidence or statistical evidence or factual evidence??

Different types of evidence could point to different people in the home.

The LE took KM's truck first...
His truck was parked across the street not in the driveway.
Someone (rumor) saw him washing sheets.
Interveiwed for hours by the fbi

So there looks like he is a suspect.

Then we have the SF WN ,last to see her
family of sex offenders
History of violence
Possible mental health issues (which factor into an FBI profile when looking for supects so it will mine for now)
They took his truck too.
weird facebook friends.
He was reported to be unhelpful to LE

So he looks likee a good suspect too.

If LE has enough evidence to make an arrest, I would hope they'd just go and do it and not sit around for a day or two or five or more, waiting for... what? A memorial service to be over? That's irrelevant to an arrest. Maybe wait to hold a press conference to announce it until after a service, but if there's somebody out there that they know has killed, then they had darn well better get that person behind bars ASAP!

I'm guessing the cops and the AG office don't have enough evidence to arrest anybody yet. They're not playing possum or any other games, they just don't have enough evidence yet. As soon as they do, I hope they do the responsible thing and make the arrest, no matter when that is.

I haven't seen yet what's so impressive about Ms. Young, but I'll keep watching.

Perhaps their perp is already in a secure environment? Or perhaps they've got a rush on some DNA evidence?

LOL... Like HRCodePink mentioned... Ms Young has a tendency of keeping things very "underwraps" until all the i's are dotted and all the t's are crossed and another member of WS who has MUCH to offer, "MsFacetious" has done a video array of how one day ms young will say no info has been found and the NEXT day an arrest will be made. LE of NH can NOT show their hand until they are absolutely ready and I commend them for that!

eeeeee the guy that is not facing the camera in the hat in the white shirt w/dark lines on it is the same guy that is hugging someone in another picture. The facial hair!!

Does anyone see NN in any of these pictures? And are we sure that beard guy is KM?

LOL... Like HRCodePink mentioned... Ms Young has a tendency of keeping things very "underwraps" until all the i's are dotted and all the t's are crossed and another member of WS who has MUCH to offer, "MsFacetious" has done a video array of how one day ms young will say no info has been found and the NEXT day an arrest will be made. LE of NH can NOT show their hand until they are absolutely ready and I commend them for that!

Yes, I've read those posts. However, I make my own observations and formulate my own opinions and I have yet to be impressed at this point. But as I said, I'll keep watching. I may see something impressive any time now!

Does anyone see NN in any of these pictures? And are we sure that beard guy is KM?

Beard guy is MM.

KM seems to be taller than beard guy-MM is.

Beard guy-MM looks pretty short in the family vigil photo.

I saw a photo of beard guy & he's ID'd as MM.

Yes, I've read those posts. However, I make my own observations and formulate my own opinions and I have yet to be impressed at this point. But as I said, I'll keep watching. I may see something impressive any time now!

Okie dokie. I hope so too.

I may be alone in thinking that way, but in cases like this I'm sometimes not as concerned about the RSOs in the area as I am about the unknowns... those guys who haven't been caught (yet) but are every bit as bad or worse than many RSOs. You know, the nice guy down the street who really isn't so nice but nobody knows that about him.

I agree. I really cannot imagine this little girl 'befriending' a 20 yr old or a 30 yr old, and sneaking out to meet him. Or even be lured out if she did not know him already. But I can imagine her feeling comfortable with some one's older brother, or an asst. Basketball coach, or someone who works at the local convenience store and gives her quarters for the video game. I am still open to someone like that being the perp. Especially if they had visited her home before when partying there. Maybe as a friend of KMs or NNs.

circumstantial evidence or statistical evidence or factual evidence??

Different types of evidence could point to different people in the home.

The LE took KM's truck first...
His truck was parked across the street not in the driveway.
Someone (rumor) saw him washing sheets.
Intereveiwed for hours by the fbi

So there looks like he is a suspect.

Then we have the SF WN ,last to see her
family of sex offenders
History of violence
Possible mental health issues (which factor into an FBI profile when looking for supects so it will mine for now)
They took his truck too.
weird facebook friends.
He was reported to be unhelpful to LE

So he looks likee a good suspect too.

I thought it was WN washing the sheets?

Beard guy is MM.

KM seems to be taller than beard guy-MM is.

Beard guy-MM looks pretty short in the family vigil photo.

I saw a photo of beard guy & he's ID'd as MM.

So is KM missing form the family vigils and get togethers now?
What about NN?
Has he been seen with the family recently? I saw him[NN] in the very early pictures during the first days she was missing. Is he still around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
makaylaj