Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 8 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps their perp is already in a secure environment? Or perhaps they've got a rush on some DNA evidence?

I don't know of any good LE dept. that would consider anything to be a 'secure environment' when it comes to a killer. 'We're watching him' or 'We know where he is' isn't the same thing as 'He's under arrest'. So I have to think they don't quite have enough evidence yet, or they would have made an arrest rather than risk him slipping through their fingers.

wow, sleuthing ain't what it used to be . . . .

I don't know of any good LE dept. that would consider anything to be a 'secure environment' when it comes to a killer. 'We're watching him' or 'We know where he is' isn't the same thing as 'He's under arrest'. So I have to think they don't quite have enough evidence yet, or they would have made an arrest rather than risk him slipping through their fingers.

I think some people are referring to the stepfather being in the hospital ward...

But if he were checked into a mental institution he might be secure.

I thought it was WN washing the sheets?

You may be right I saw it on this thread or threads but whoever posted it posted KM was seen washing the sheet.

I have no link ,nor a way to locate one and hope someone has one.

Yesterday something was said by the AAgs office that we would not hear anything for a few days.
If they think it was either WN or KM then maybe they don't have to fear so much since WN is hospitalized and KM appears to be MIA.

I need to ask MsF if she thinks AAG JY could have someone in custody all this time and not tell us.

Absolutely she could. Especially if it is not a person known to us. We would have know way of knowing who we were looking for to be in custody.

However, she also wouldn't be likely to rush an arrest for someone who wasn't a risk.
If someone is hospitalized, incarcerated or being closely monitored... she will likely hold off on the arrest.

Once the arrest happens, the clock starts ticking.
As long as there isn't a safety risk to delaying the arrest... that delay is a good thing for the prosecution.

I'm not losing any confidence here.

We are almost a week out from finding the body.
Krista Dittmeyer's suspects were arrested 2 weeks after her body was found.

The case goes to the grand jury for indictments... but they have 90 days after the probable cause hearing to indict.

I agree. I really cannot imagine this little girl 'befriending' a 20 yr old or a 30 yr old, and sneaking out to meet him. Or even be lured out if she did not know him already. But I can imagine her feeling comfortable with some one's older brother, or an asst. Basketball coach, or someone who works at the local convenience store and gives her quarters for the video game. I am still open to someone like that being the perp. Especially if they had visited her home before when partying there. Maybe as a friend of KMs or NNs.

This is what I am open too, someone who may have been there, (at the house that day or another time), that she knew. Someone she knew that claimed to need help later on and came to her. She does not seem like the type who may have snuck out to meet a stranger that was older. Seems like she was a shy-little girl. (RIP).. I do not feel there is enough evidence on the parents yet to make an arrest. I am going with a person she knew, (could be parents, step, brothers too).

Goz

The "washing sheets" information was a RUMOR statement from a commenter on a news article. It was never presented by a reliable source. As we don't do rumors here at WS, that discussion needs to stop unless you can find a reliable source with that information.

I was just thinking of something. I know they taped off the house and stuff, the media was there. But did we see or hear of them taking any evidence out of the house? I don't think i've seen anything about that.

I'm sure the first day they took the computers and phones, but other than that i've heard nothing. :waitasec:

And what I think is so strange is that no one, not one person has said anything. It is almost like they have formed an allliance to not speak. The only person who has said anything really is CC's father. And he doesn't live there. The silence is deafening. jmo

That's what I find to be one of the most puzzling aspects of this case. Usually there's at least one person in the area that's eager to tell anything and everything he/she knows. But in this instance, no one is offering up much in the way of information or details.

Just an FYI - in NH, if you are arrested urinating in public, you are put on the RSO list. Not trying to defend the RSO's, just saying it is a broad spectrum as to why they are listed.

The NH list tells you what the offense was that the perp charged with.

That's what I find to be one of the most puzzling aspects of this case. Usually there's at least one person in the area that's eager to tell anything and everything he/she knows. But in this instance, no one is offering up much in the way of information or details.

Well, no one that we know of...

LOL... Like HRCodePink mentioned... Ms Young has a tendency of keeping things very "underwraps" until all the i's are dotted and all the t's are crossed and another member of WS who has MUCH to offer, "MsFacetious" has done a video array of how one day ms young will say no info has been found and the NEXT day an arrest will be made. LE of NH can NOT show their hand until they are absolutely ready and I commend them for that!

Along with waiting for t-reports LE might be attempting to call someone out and hope they get careless. skier

That is typical NH small town. There is plenty of info going on behind closed doors but these folks are within their own community, very protective of each other, take care of their own problems, do not like the media or outsiders sticking their noses into their business. If you ever interact in one of these small towns, respect their privacy and do not ask alot of questions. These are hard working decent folks who live by their own code of ethics. I remember going back to revisit childhood home in rural Vermont. Stopped at the country store to get directions as the years gone had faded my memory. I got no help until I started reeling off remembered landmarks. Got a big smile and "welcome home". My point! That's just the way it is!! skier

I don't think you'll see an arrest or get any further details from JY until the toxicology reports are back.

And I am hoping that the FBI is working on that, or which ever state is will put a rush job on it and that will be some time this week. These test do not have to take forever when they are rushed and when there is no backlog. Even DNA doesn't take too long.

My daughter's sociopath father demanded a DNA test (admitting she was his and he was stalling the child support hearing) and we went in for it at 3:30 on a Thursday and had the results 10 days later. The lab sent the results to DCSE in Richmond, they reviewed them, put his name on her birth certificate, set up our hearing date and then mailed the results back to us. And we were one of at least 50 families in that particular office that day, no one special, no high profile case and we had it in 10 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89