NH NH - Charles, 3, & William Vosseler, 2, Rochester, 9 Oct 1986

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What was Vosseler doing for income in Stilwell? Was he back into real estate? I'm sure his girlfriend had been vetted. But, who would have "tipped off" Vosseler that the feds were coming?
I wonder, if the feds checked where the Vosselers' inheritance went, after Cv's parents died. He was their only child.
#FTM

Hopefully these boys will eventually question where their real mom is/was. They're out there living what they believe to be a normal life. Sometimes I feel as though we all should have our DNA submitted to a master database. This would solve hundreds of these parent abduction cases.

Hopefully these boys will eventually question where their real mom is/was. They're out there living what they believe to be a normal life. Sometimes I feel as though we all should have our DNA submitted to a master database. This would solve hundreds of these parent abduction cases.
I agree. Even if the boys are not questioning it, someone down the ancestral line will if the boys any biological children of their own. I can see this abduction one day being resolved when an unknowing grandkid takes an Ancestry.com or 23 and me DNA test.

The dad Vosseler, while totally selfish and cruel to Ruth, seems insanely intelligent. To orchestrate and execute all of these steps, aside from being wrong it’s like, who on earth has the time to think of all that?

Ruth seems highly intelligent as well.

CJ and Billy are IMO probably noticeably intelligent men. People will know them as “that really smart guy”. They’re probably also noticeably quirky from being raised by a father who clearly had a zany (at best) world view. But they might not carry overt signs of trauma because everything might have made enough sense to them within the “reality” that their father crafted. They may thus not be wondering who they “really are”.

When parents tell their kids falsehoods, those can seem real well into adulthood. One of my parents and their siblings didn’t realize how obviously untrue (like impossible) what they had been taught was until a good way into adulthood. Because it was accepted as truth when they were young, because it was what their mom told them.

How old would their dad be now?

I feel they are likely somewhere in Iowa/Oklahoma/Nebraska/Kansas area.

I hope they are found soon.

Thanks for some reason I couldn’t find that info.

Hmm, I wonder if he is no longer alive.
It’s hard to keep track of since he has multiple birthdays listed. I found it kinda funny how with the fake birthdays, both times he made himself younger. I really want to know how the FBI has obtained the aliases and phony birthdates. I know they were close to locating him and the kids once.
It would not surprise me if he has passed, though he seems like the type who would make a death bed confession if given the chance. One last narcissistic opportunity to let everyone know “This who I am, and what I have managed to do to outsmart everyone”.

What town in Oklahoma was he living in?

What was his mode of transportation in 1987 in Oklahoma?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BarbieP
Back