NH NH - Denise Beaudin, 23, Manchester, 26 Nov 1981

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I see Irondequiot JD isn't one of the ruleouts. Wonder if that's still pending, or if there just isn't enough information to make a comparison.

I see Irondequiot JD isn't one of the ruleouts. Wonder if that's still pending, or if there just isn't enough information to make a comparison.

Would it have been an auto exclusion based upon both the MP and JD having DNA in the system ? I do not like how NAMUS labels the exclusion list now as comparison as that the label is miss leading to the end user. And also my big angst with NAMUS is the removal of identifiers DNA, Dental & Fingerprint ... :mad:

Oh yes I recall her now .... the sketch looked exactly like Denise to me, I believe that is the Doe their were issues with acquiring her DNA I want to say ... its been a while. For some reason I recall in the back of my mind she was ruled out for some reason ... however cannot totally recall and may be mixing MP's and Doe's up ... trust me its easy to do ... I screwed up once today all ready!

OT-**Hope your doing well Carbuff and have a wonderful 4th Holiday**

Would it have been an auto exclusion based upon both the MP and JD having DNA in the system ? I do not like how NAMUS labels the exclusion list now as comparison as that the label is miss leading to the end user. And also my big angst with NAMUS is the removal of identifiers DNA, Dental & Fingerprint ... :mad:

The last I heard, Irondiquoit JD didn't have DNA. The remains were too old and they didn't succeed in extracting usable DNA, so there was only a partial available. I think they were looking into whether new techniques could get a better result, but I haven't heard what if anything came of that.

The last I heard, Irondiquoit JD didn't have DNA. The remains were too old and they didn't succeed in extracting usable DNA, so there was only a partial available. I think they were looking into whether new techniques could get a better result, but I haven't heard what if anything came of that.

TY Carbuff, So yes NAMUS would need to be able to to extract good DNA from the UID or do a comparison by other identifiers in which I think Denise did not have dental.

Can't win for loosing around here ...... o_O

TY Carbuff, So yes NAMUS would need to be able to to extract good DNA from the UID or do a comparison by other identifiers in which I think Denise did not have dental.

Can't win for loosing around here ...... o_O

They're taking the possibility seriously on both ends, as far as I can tell, trying to locate Denise's dentals, investigating other channels.

With that long a ruleouts list for IJD, I suspect they may have been able to get better DNA. I haven't checked recently.

Thanks for the wishes, and a happy Independence Day to you too :D

A complex case involving an abandoned child and a serial killer inspired a new way of solving crimes through cousins’ DNA and family tree data. A similar technique was later used to identify a suspect in the Golden State Killer case, and has led to arrests in more than 10 other murder and sexual assault cases in the past five months.

How Genetic Sleuthing Helped a Kidnapped Girl Recover Her Identity

Do we know when Denise and Evans first got together? Particularly in relation to when Dawn was conceived?

Am I reading correctly that in November, they identified the woman of the four? And yet..... they have not released that info? Or did I miss something?

"Thirty-three years after the crime, breaks in the case are happening fast. On Nov. 13, 2018, Dr. Rae-Venter uploaded the adult victim’s DNA profile to GEDmatch. “I got the results at 6 a.m. the next morning and identified her by 8 through a second-cousin match. All because of atDNA from rootless hair."

Am I reading correctly that in November, they identified the woman of the four? And yet..... they have not released that info? Or did I miss something?

"Thirty-three years after the crime, breaks in the case are happening fast. On Nov. 13, 2018, Dr. Rae-Venter uploaded the adult victim’s DNA profile to GEDmatch. “I got the results at 6 a.m. the next morning and identified her by 8 through a second-cousin match. All because of atDNA from rootless hair."

I was just writing the same exact thing! I had heard through the grapevine that an announcement was coming soon in their case. I can’t wait to find out!

That's what it says. I can't believe it hasn't been all over the news before now.

Credit goes to leilarose68 for finding this article and posting over in the Allenstown 4 thread: NH - NH - Allenstown, Adult Female & 3 Children, found Nov'85 & May'00 #2

I thought it should be posted here too. This article also makes it sound as if Denise's father thought Bob Evans was the father of her baby. Which is new info to me-- I always thought BE dated Denise after Dawn/Lisa was born. If he was dating her when she got pregnant he may have believed the baby to be his. MOO.

That's what it says. I can't believe it hasn't been all over the news before now.

Credit goes to leilarose68 for finding this article and posting over in the Allenstown 4 thread: NH - NH - Allenstown, Adult Female & 3 Children, found Nov'85 & May'00 #2

I thought it should be posted here too. This article also makes it sound as if Denise's father thought Bob Evans was the father of her baby. Which is new info to me-- I always thought BE dated Denise after Dawn/Lisa was born. If he was dating her when she got pregnant he may have believed the baby to be his. MOO.

Well, if he believed Bob was the father, IMHO, that blurs the timing a little more from between he was with the A4 to when he was with Denise. That would put their hook up maybe around the end of 1980 or earlier.

I recall they have dental records for IJD. According to this article:
"There was gold foil restoration on the teeth as well as her two front teeth were somewhat crossed a little bit," said Bean.
Denise had a pronounced overbite with a gaps in her front incisors, so I'm thinking, based on a visual comparison, it's most likely not her.
It appears the same article has new recons from last year. Looks like they're doing Isotopes, too.
Inside the Evidence: Irondequoit Jane Doe

I recall they have dental records for IJD. According to this article:
Denise had a pronounced overbite with a gaps in her front incisors, so I'm thinking, based on a visual comparison, it's most likely not her.
It appears the same article has new recons from last year. Looks like they're doing Isotopes, too.
Inside the Evidence: Irondequoit Jane Doe

Yeah, I can see several grounds for ruling her out. I'm just surprised that they haven't listed the exclusion if they've been able to definitively decide.

Yeah, I can see several grounds for ruling her out. I'm just surprised that they haven't listed the exclusion if they've been able to definitively decide.

Agreed. I had no idea they were finally able to get DNA for this Jane Doe. Here's hoping something pans out for her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo
Back