NH NH - Denise Beaudin, 23, Manchester, 26 Nov 1981

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Would somebody who has access mind posting the most recent rule-outs? TIA :)
UP8419
01/16/2001
Isle of Wight
VA

UP6796
11/18/1985
Alleghany
VA

UP6796
11/18/1985
Alleghany
VA

UP6629
02/03/1991
Frederick
VA

UP8493
12/06/1993
Fairfax
VA
UP6642
08/07/1986
Chesterfield
VA

UP12683
06/06/2014
Newport News
VA

UP4842
12/26/1982
Adams
IN

UP2174
11/10/1985
Merrimack
NH

A body was found in a barrel and i immediately thought of Denise. Found at Lake Mead and goes back to the 80s. I'm not sure if Rasmussen has ties to Las Vegas but it kind of borders on Arizona and California if I remember correctly. I-Team: Body found in barrel in Lake Mead may date back to 1980s, more likely to appear as water recedes, Las Vegas police say

When this article popped up on my social media news feed, I immediately thought of TPR, too, only from the perspective of it maybe being the MC's mother, but Denise is a possibility as well. They haven't stated if the remains were male or female yet (that I could find), but the possibility of it maybe being tied to him gave me pause. I don't think him swinging through Vegas on one of his coast to coast trips is out of the realm of possibilities.
And it was kind of creepy how they predict they might find more bodies as the water recedes. I'm like, why don't you actively seek them out instead of waiting for them to wash ashore? SMH.

From another article, this one from the Times:

Lieutenant Spencer said the police were trying to learn the victim’s identity. He declined to share details about the victim, including a possible age, sex or specific cause of death. It’s clear that the person “died as a result of a homicide,” he said, but he would not share how that was determined.

Based on items recovered inside the barrel, investigators believe the victim was killed in the 1980s, Lieutenant Spencer said. He declined to say what those items were.
Body From 1980s Homicide Is Found in Barrel at Lake Mead

photo of missing person Denise Beaudin

Year of Death or Disappearance: 1981

City/Town: Goffstown

Denise Beaudin, age 23, was last seen by her family on November 26, 1981 in Goffstown. Shortly after that, her family found that Denise had unexpectedly left her Manchester apartment with her boyfriend Robert Evans and her infant daughter. Denise was not reported as a missing person when she left. Her infant daughter has been accounted for and is not missing. The circumstances surrounding Denise Beaudin's disappearance are considered suspicious.

Help us solve this case and bring justice to the family of this victim. Use our Tip Form.

Suspect Identified

Does anyone know if this UID has been ruled out? The article refers to her as a Wayne County Jane Doe but is she the Adams County UID who is already ruled out? She looks like Denise to me.

Does anyone know if this UID has been ruled out? The article refers to her as a Wayne County Jane Doe but is she the Adams County UID who is already ruled out? She looks like Denise to me.

Shes been ruled out according to NamUs

Do Denise's "stats" appear anywhere? That is: Height? Weight? Hair Color? Body markings? Any dental information? Like did she have any dentures or unusual dental issues?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo
Back