NH NH - Denise Beaudin, 23, Manchester, 26 Nov 1981

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That's what I thought

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

Not much family left though ...her mother georgette,died in 2008.listed Denise as,a family member,but nothing about a grandchild.her brother Randall died,but cannot find any info online.

Okay this is where I read it. Just bringing it forward.

I found this woman: https://identifyus.org/cases/2607 This is the unidentified woman known as "Irondequoit Jane Doe." The main thing that caught my eye was the apparent severe overbite in Irondequoit's sketch.

View attachment 109237

The rest isn't real close. She was found in 1988 but her estimated date of death is 15 years earlier, which actually makes their estimate a bit before Denise went missing. But with a body that old, there's a lot of room for error. There's not a lot of identifying information about her; they were unable to get DNA for profiling. She has dentals but Denise doesn't, so it would be a difficult match to make.

Irondequoit Jane Doe's thread;http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...eletal-122UFNY-14-23-in-shallow-grave-July-88

Recall someone submitting her, wonder if there has been a comparison or a response as of yet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is another great find, wonder if there has been any confirm on the comparison Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just checked that Jane Doe. Would you believe Denise is now on the rule out list? Last updated 03/14/2017

I just checked that Jane Doe. Would you believe Denise is now on the rule out list? Last updated 03/14/2017

You know Alleykins wonder how she was identified, Denise has no dental records and her DNA is not complete .?

You know Alleykins wonder how she was identified, Denise has no dental records and her DNA is not complete .?

My best guess would be they either had mtDNA from Dawn and used that, or maybe Denise's profile is in CODIS now but they haven't updated NamUs yet.
They could have possibly compared the UP's dental records to Denise's picture. I know CA sometimes will accept smiling pictures to make a comparison, and Denise's picture shows a very clear view of her teeth. This is a stretch, I know. Unfortunately, NamUs won't tell us what biometric was used to rule out someone, last I knew.

There's a family reference sample from her daughter.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

There's a family reference sample from her daughter.
Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

That's what I was thinking. It had to be some sort of manual comparison or they most likely wouldn't have listed her, or they were bombarded with submissions with Denise for this UID.

Her mother passed away in 2008, her brother has also passed I believe @ 2001

Believe her father is still alive

I found this woman: https://identifyus.org/cases/2607 This is the unidentified woman known as "Irondequoit Jane Doe." The main thing that caught my eye was the apparent severe overbite in Irondequoit's sketch.

View attachment 109237

The rest isn't real close. She was found in 1988 but her estimated date of death is 15 years earlier, which actually makes their estimate a bit before Denise went missing. But with a body that old, there's a lot of room for error. There's not a lot of identifying information about her; they were unable to get DNA for profiling. She has dentals but Denise doesn't, so it would be a difficult match to make.

Irondequoit Jane Doe's thread;http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...eletal-122UFNY-14-23-in-shallow-grave-July-88

Carbuff did you submit her as a possible match ? If so have you received a response as of yet ?

I can't imagine what Denise's daughter has been going through since all this came to light? Have there been any further updates about the daughter?

I can't imagine what Denise's daughter has been going through since all this came to light? Have there been any further updates about the daughter?

I haven't seen any updates, and I'm thinking there might not be any. Denise's daughter had asked for the public to respect her privacy as she put this all behind her. Other than being associated with RE, she really has no bearing on the out come of the Allenstown case. She would have been too young to recall anything, and it may have happened before RE met she and Denise. I'm sure she would have told investigators all she could remember about that time, and we really have no need to bother with her. This is just my opinion on the daughter, mostly, I think we need to heed her request. She's been through enough.

I haven't seen any updates, and I'm thinking there might not be any. Denise's daughter had asked for the public to respect her privacy as she put this all behind her. Other than being associated with RE, she really has no bearing on the out come of the Allenstown case. She would have been too young to recall anything, and it may have happened before RE met she and Denise. I'm sure she would have told investigators all she could remember about that time, and we really have no need to bother with her. This is just my opinion on the daughter, mostly, I think we need to heed her request. She's been through enough.

In no way was I not respecting her privacy.. just wondered if she had spoken out seeing as her Mom is missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo
Back