Found Deceased NH - Elizabeth Lamotte, 16, Manchester, 6 April 1984

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There is speculation that Elizabeth might be Mount Vernon NY Jane Doe, but I have been heavily involved in this Jane Doe's case for several years and do not see the resemblance:

WARNING THERE ARE POST MORTEM PHOTOS ON THIS PAGE:

https://www.facebook.com/MountVernonJaneDoe/

I believe the verse is referencing Death, one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Elizabeth escaped while on furlough ( to a high school football game)from a juvenile detention center-The only abusive person in the household was her stepmother whose relationship led to Elizabeth ending up in a juvenile detention center- the father was a hard working man who put too much trust into his wife to do the right things and spent too much time working to pay proper attention- the 4 brothers are not
" heavily tattooed"( one is mainly because he was a tattoo artist) and none of them were " involved in the heavy metal scene" as someone has speculated outside of mutual interest with millions of other music fans worldwide who also grew up in the 1980s and 90s, speculation of which im struggling to find any correlation or importance with Elizabeths disappearance- the household also contained 2 step sisters, the mention of Elizabeths tattoo has absolutely nothing to do with " heavymetal"( she was not a fan) nor " biker culture", nor did it hold any religious significance, as some have been mentioning for whatever reason- her tattoo was merely something she unwisely decided to put on her body in a fit of teenage rebellion and has no bearing as to why she ran away- As to why her name has appeared in online searchs as being a prior resident in Pembroke NH is a mystery which is being looked into and cannot be explained at this time- the speculation of the Mont Vernon NY victim and Elizabeth being one and the same person is not true, Its not her- Lets hope that that girl is identified ASAP and that her family is finally given answers to what happened- Im writing this because I am Elizabeths oldest brother and all my family wants is answers, not cheap speculation of which i have seen some on this site and others- We appreciate the honest intentions and interest in our sisters disappearance and my heartfelt thanks go out to the people who actually take time out of their lives searching for answers and helping to find truth for victims and their loved ones- my thanks
William Lamotte

Elizabeth escaped while on furlough ( to a high school football game)from a juvenile detention center-The only abusive person in the household was her stepmother whose relationship led to Elizabeth ending up in a juvenile detention center- the father was a hard working man who put too much trust into his wife to do the right things and spent too much time working to pay proper attention- the 4 brothers are not
" heavily tattooed"( one is mainly because he was a tattoo artist) and none of them were " involved in the heavy metal scene" as someone has speculated outside of mutual interest with millions of other music fans worldwide who also grew up in the 1980s and 90s, speculation of which im struggling to find any correlation or importance with Elizabeths disappearance- the household also contained 2 step sisters, the mention of Elizabeths tattoo has absolutely nothing to do with " heavymetal"( she was not a fan) nor " biker culture", nor did it hold any religious significance, as some have been mentioning for whatever reason- her tattoo was merely something she unwisely decided to put on her body in a fit of teenage rebellion and has no bearing as to why she ran away- As to why her name has appeared in online searchs as being a prior resident in Pembroke NH is a mystery which is being looked into and cannot be explained at this time- the speculation of the Mont Vernon NY victim and Elizabeth being one and the same person is not true, Its not her- Lets hope that that girl is identified ASAP and that her family is finally given answers to what happened- Im writing this because I am Elizabeths oldest brother and all my family wants is answers, not cheap speculation of which i have seen some on this site and others- We appreciate the honest intentions and interest in our sisters disappearance and my heartfelt thanks go out to the people who actually take time out of their lives searching for answers and helping to find truth for victims and their loved ones- my thanks
William Lamotte

Hi William, thank you so much for posting here. May I ask please (if you feel comfortable answering) whether you have any sense of where Elizabeth may have been heading when she escaped? For example, a city or state where she may have had friends or family? Somewhere that she may have dreamed of living? The reason that I ask this question is that it may help us to focus our searching a little better.

Please be assured that my experience of websleuths is that there are many people who genuinely want to help in these situations, and indeed that's my only intention in asking you this question.

Thank you for taking the time to join Websleuths and clarify things Mr. Lamotte.

Hi William two questions for you: what is your idea about your sister's disappearance? What do you think happened to her?

'She has the Words Hell and Death Tattooed on her left arm' That's very strange and unsettling. Wonder why she would want to get that at 16 years old?

My first thought when I read that was abuse ... I guess maybe at home someone close to her; when she was too young to be able to do anything about it. That' is was my first impression I have no knowledge or information regarding Elizabeth.

A belated Welcome to Websleuths, Stephen2016 :welcome4:!

My first thought when I read that was abuse ... I guess maybe at home someone close to her; when she was too young to be able to do anything about it. That' is was my first impression I have no knowledge or information regarding Elizabeth.

Though after reading william's post... I'm not so sure now about my first impression. rebellious I'd have to agree, why <shrug>

There are several women and girls who went missing within a 40-mile radius of Manchester, NH in the early 1980's with a lot of speculation as to whether the cases were related or not: Rachael Garden, 15, from Newton, NH since March 22,1980 http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/g/garden_rachael.html. Laureen Rahn, 14, from Manchester, NH since April 26, 1980 http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/r/rahn_laureen.html. Denise Daneault, 25, also of Manchester since June 8, 1980; she apparently lived only two blocks from Laureen http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/d/daneault_denise.html. Denise Beaudin, 23, went missing with her daughter and the now infamous Bob Evans from Goffstown, NH in November 1981. She wasn't reported missing until 2016 http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/beaudin_denise.html. Then Elizabeth on April 6, 1984. Shirley "Tippy" McBride,15, since July 13, 1984 from Concord, NH http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/mcbride_shirley.html. I bet there are more too, just haven't found them yet.

Tammy Lynn Belanger, age 8, from Exeter disappeared November 13, 1984.

I know that they had a suspect, and he was in prison for something else, but he swore up and down that he had nothing to do with her disappearance.

They have never found her body and the case is still considered open, but cold. Breaks my heart to this day.....

Thread for Tammy Belanger: https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?45173-NH-Tammy-Belanger-8-Exeter-13-Nov-1984&highlight=tammy+belanger. She really doesn't fit the pattern as she is considerably younger than the others that were going missing in the area but you never know.
In 1985 they wondered if the child was Tammy Belanger. I guess tammy could have been one of Bob Evans / Rasmussen's victims but wasn't he in California getting busted for DUI around that time. Working as an electrician as Kimball ( shrug)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

In 1985 they wondered if the child was Tammy Belanger. I guess tammy could have been one of Bob Evans / Rasmussen's victims but wasn't he in California getting busted for DUI around that time. Working as an electrician as Kimball ( shrug)

Sorry I'm new to this I thought this was under another thread I guess you call it. Yes missing in 1980's

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snoopE
Back