Found Deceased NH - Elizabeth Lamotte, 16, Manchester, 6 April 1984

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm not one hundred percent sure that Evans killed her. I think she is connected to the Redhead Murders, though. I wonder if her murderer had taken her from New Hampshire, kept her and killed her because he found out she had been pregnant?

I was just going through the Charley Project Updates and was struck by Elizabeth.

Elizabeth Lamotte – The Charley Project

900 miles is a long way from the place she was last seen. A reminder maybe of how wide search parameters may need to be when trying to match the missing and deceased.

Rest in peace beautiful girl ,my thoughts are with the family.

I agree with spangled, distance shouldn't be considered a rule-out when searching for a match. I was talking about this the other day when mentioning Andrew Greer's case. He left school one day in Michigan and two days later he was a highway accident victim in Georgia.

Another thing we should take from Elizabeth's case is to not rule-out potential matches from their tattoos unless they were found early on. Elizabeth had one or two tattoos and was deceased for at least three weeks before being found, which her autopsy showed no sign of tattoos. This is important information in future searching. Silling Man's face tattoo was also not present when she was found after a couple of weeks as well.

I hope Elizabeth's family is taking this the best they can considering.

I want to thank the good people who have spent their valuable time searching for answers to difficult questions-On November 14th my families worst suspicions were realized when we were informed that a dna match was made to a body that was found in 1985, although we long suspected the worst we still held out hope for the best, unfortunately a good outcome was not to be, - i want to thank everybody who has shown interest in my sister Elizabeths case as well as in the cases of other missing,identified and unidentified victims of violence and abuse-Please be vigilant and always be hopeful that the perpetrators of such senseless violence and evil in this world are brought to righteous justice- thank you all for your time and your help -William Lamotte

I want to thank the good people who have spent their valuable time searching for answers to difficult questions-On November 14th my families worst suspicions were realized when we were informed that a dna match was made to a body that was found in 1985, although we long suspected the worst we still held out hope for the best, unfortunately a good outcome was not to be, - i want to thank everybody who has shown interest in my sister Elizabeths case as well as in the cases of other missing,identified and unidentified victims of violence and abuse-Please be vigilant and always be hopeful that the perpetrators of such senseless violence and evil in this world are brought to righteous justice- thank you all for your time and your help -William Lamotte

Mr. Lamotte, we're very sorry for your loss and hope that justice is soon found for your sister. Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. You have my deepest sympathy.

For many years the Jane Doe in TN haunted me. The original reconstruction of the colored drawing stuck with me. I couldn't look at it for a long time. Whenever I would switch over a browser tab and see the photo an emotion ran thru my brain that is difficult to put into words. Because of that this is the one case that I have paid much attention to since I first saw her in 2005.

Even tho its been almost a month since the identification I am still a bit shocked. In the back of my mind whenever I saw missing women I would always default to the Jane Doe first as a possible. For a while there I was not so sure she would ever get her name back. But it did happen.

I am sorry for your loss Mr LaMotte. I hope that justice will find the who did this.

Isotope testing is an interesting science, and perhaps adds a glance at possible clues. I feel the science is too young to count as a solid clue. Here is an excellent example as to why isotope analysis should not carry as much weight as it appears to currently. This science needs to mature a lot before we ought to value it strongly. Just my opinion...

Just speculating, but I wonder if April was the last time her family saw her. Maybe she went into the youth detention center in Apr and disappeared from there in Nov?

Also, while I'm glad a tip from the Bob Evan's case got DNA collected and ultimately led to this being solved, I'm stumped on why anyone would think she could be the Elizabeth who signed for mail for Bob Evans in 1980. She wasn't missing yet then and would have been only 12 or 13 years old. I think it may be more likely that because of the Bob Evans case publicity ALL the missing persons cases in the area got a closer look. JMO.

I wonder if TN might have saved tissue from the miscarried fetus and if they could test it for DNA now to try to determine paternity? Probably unlikely they kept a sample, but if they did that could yield clues as to how Elizabeth ended up in Tennessee.
*** The way I read it, regarding the Bob Evans/Rassmussen tip, the tipster could not remember when the girl disappeared and guesstimated early to early mid 80's. Especially with so much attention on that case, someone may have merely wanted to call something in.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar
Back