NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 1 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BasilCat--i'm with u on this one---and it's not that Idon't believe 3 somes don't happen---I just get a wierd vibe from this perp...storeclerk saying he flirted with and harassed checkers---I can see him setting our poor victim up. I guess time will tell.

It's not an ethical question about whether a threesome is depraved or deviant..it's a matter of whether she was a willing participant or not...
IMO, she was a victim .... until proven otherwise..

I have a feeling there is an abundance of evidence in this case.

First, he rvehicle has to have some physical evidence of who ever drove it and if appropriate evidence linked to one or all 3 of them. How did it get to campus??

Someone is providing evidence to LE wether it be confession or some one talking.

I believe that if they find the body and can prove intent the charges will be increased to level of intent. without the body who knows how she actually died a this point.

JMO here

I just did a quick google of 3 some activity in NH--now I suppose I'll get wierd emails, oh well.

To the point. whaI found was an enormous amount of activity and sights--I didnt open the as I know as soon as you your IP is tagged.

But there is plenty of stuff going on out there--to each their own-- death on the other hand is not cool- no no.

JMO:twocents:

This poor girl!...
I think that she was an innocent victim set upon by two depraved predators... I think she went to visit a new "friend" from work and had no idea what the consequences of that decision would be...I do not think that whatever "sexual encounter" happened was voluntary on her part at all...
It is a shame that people are even speculating that she was willingly part of a "threesome" or whatever...there is absolutely nothing to suggest or corroborate that fact. IMO this beautiful, naive girl met up with the wrong type of people and was preyed upon and either was intentionally or accidentally killed during a sadistic encounter planned by an evil predator(s)...It is not unheard of for couples to kill (think of Bernardo/Holmoka)..
Thoughts and prayers with Elizabeth's family and strength to deal with all the speculation..

I am happy they sealed the records! No family/friends should have to read about anything like this.

Not sure if she was willing however with the charges it suggests to me that it is possible. Who knows? There is a lot of this going on with the younger crowd and to some it is not deviant (?sp) but experimenting.

She has known both of them for about a year. She was closer to the GF than to him. IMO this should be kept private if in fact she was a willing participant...she lost her life and should be remembered for all the good that she did while she was alive.

Do we know for sure that SM lived with a girlfriend, or did he and the woman who worked with Lizzi at Target just live in the same apartment complex?

We don't know for sure that there was a sexual encounter, if there was whether there were more than two people involved, and regardless of the number, whether it was consensual.

Do we know for sure that SM lived with a girlfriend, or did he and the woman who worked with Lizzi at Target just live in the same apartment complex?

We don't know for sure that there was a sexual encounter, if there was whether there were more than two people involved, and regardless of the number, whether it was consensual.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/19822005/missing-unh-student-was-strangled-suffocated

A source said she was going to meet up with a woman named Kat, who is reportedly Mazzaglia's girlfriend and roommate. Investigators said Kat and Marriott met while working together at Target.

Read more: http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/19822005/missing-unh-student-was-strangled-suffocated#ixzz29VwLAsIq

Sorry guys--but I think he came on to her and she rebuffed him---remember she has been described as sweet and "too trusting"...for some reason I just can't see a casual encounter with a new friend from works BOYFRIEND...I feel this young woman was stangled during an attempted rape/assault. Girlfriend may have not been home yet or went out. Even "nice guys" have felt they were "lead" on and lose it when rebuffed. IUt wouldn't take much for a black belt in Martial arts to strangle someone. Leading motivators for murder---sex, greed (money) and jealousy.

I don't think this is the way it happened at all. Tragic yes, rape no.

If they even suspected there was rape I think it would be murder 1 under NH law.

If they even suspected there was rape I think it would be murder 1 under NH law.

Or they are charging what they believe they can prove. There would be no real way, in my opinion, to prove rape at this point.

Or they are charging what they believe they can prove. There would be no real way, in my opinion, to prove rape at this point.

Actually I wasn't even thinking about a rape charge. He is being charged with 2nd degree not 1st degree.

They lived together.

I just did a quick google of 3 some activity in NH--now I suppose I'll get wierd emails, oh well.

To the point. whaI found was an enormous amount of activity and sights--I didnt open the as I know as soon as you your IP is tagged.

But there is plenty of stuff going on out there--to each their own-- death on the other hand is not cool- no no.

JMO:twocents:

Just go to craigslist/NH or for that matter any State. There is a lot of this going on but most people don't advertise it :)

I personally don't consider a threesome as something which can be considered depraved or deviant behavior.
I find the whole puritanical pretense rather stifling and potentially more hurtful to Elizabeth's family and her memory if it does turn out that she was a willing participant.
Whether or not you like the fact, young people today engage in these behaviors, and closing your eyes to the reality does nothing to change that fact.

l concur. Thank you LMC for saying this. People have all kinds of relations. That's not to say that if something happened while in agreement makes it ok. It does not.

I guess to add, I've never been I that situation assuming it was a group thing. All I'm trying to say is that something went wrong and 911 should have been called. Clearly she was a victim. I'm just not ready to call it a pre planned rape

I'm sure the police have thought of this but I would make sure to check any video recorders and cameras owned or in possession of anyone suspected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayraeyn123