NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 1 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

LOL she got her 2 minutes of fame.

First and foremost the family needs closure. My heart goes out to them and I will not stick up for anyone who harms another human being. If in fact Seth did this then he needs to pay for it.

I cannot not in any way see Seth "stalking" anyone. He's been in a few plays with a very good friend of mine along with many young woman and he was never more than a gentleman to them. I have known him for years and to be truthful, I could see him running from a woman.

He is not being allowed visitors at this time.

The girlfriend is a whole different story. I still cannot wrap my head around this.

Littleone48, is it possible that he could have been interpreted woman to be creepy or flirty or persistent? I have read comments where people were supporting that they got creepy feelings from him. I don't know him but since you do I wonder if you took a step back could you see how his behaviors could make women feel uncomfortable? Is he quiet and shy...maybe that was what women were feeling as creepy? Just wondering what his personality traits are that could be interpreted differently?

I'm sorry if this is a friend of yours....it must be difficult. Are you friends with the girlfriend?

What do you think happened in your opinion?

Littleone48, is it possible that he could have been interpreted woman to be creepy or flirty or persistent? I have read comments where people were supporting that they got creepy feelings from him. I don't know him but since you do I wonder if you took a step back could you see how his behaviors could make women feel uncomfortable? Is he quiet and shy...maybe that was what women were feeling as creepy? Just wondering what his personality traits are that could be interpreted differently?

I'm sorry if this is a friend of yours....it must be difficult. Are you friends with the girlfriend?

What do you think happened in your opinion?

I wouldn't call him "creepy" but I certainly would call him quirky. Hanging around many artist I really see him as no different than many of them. A very dry sense of humor always willing to help.

I employed several UNH drama students and he partied with them. Many of the other employees went to their apartment and hung out. He never gave the girls that feeling...just that he was weird LOL but then again the 2 employees I had were too. I have never heard any female complain about him.

I truly think what we are seeing are people's 3 minutes of fame. When the story first broke people were/are shocked that it was him. Even my friend who did not want to comment is in shock. She cannot fathom that he would do something like this. He was well liked and had many friends...

IMO what happened? I have no clue! People who saw him just before and after are saying he was the same...In all honesty? Either he went totally out into left field or he didn't do it.

I worry about what the guy who saw him in Best Buy had to say about the way he acted. How in the world could you go to work, strike up a conversation with a long lost friend telling him that "life is great"? When you know that you just killed a girl?

There are so many questions and no answers. How did Lizzie get to Dover? How did her car get back to UNH? Who dumped her body? And why Portsmouth? We have a river(s) right here in Dover, why risk driving all that way with a dead body? Why go to a place that the Cops are known to drive through several times a night? When there is known activitiy throughout the night? Why not somewhere on Dover Point where the current is well known to be one of the strongest in the world? I know they are doing roadwork but there are many places to dump a body closer to home.

Somehow I think there is more to this story and I think the girlfriend knows it all.

That is all IMO

Maybe the killer wanted to get her car back at UNH because (I assume it's a "he" whether or not it's Seth) he had no way of knowing that Lizzi had told anyone she was going to Dover and thought that if no one knew except her friend -- who he was going take into confidence anyway -- and didn't want the car anywhere near where he lived or where she was last known to be -- someplace people wouldn't think to look for her. So he picked a place that he was very familiar with that was out of the way relative to both of those places (Portsmouth...where he grew up, at least according to the link below), where he planned to leave her car?

http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/UN...lia/-/9857858/17002130/-/uj85ltz/-/index.html

Or even less complicated, maybe the killer thought that she'd told people of her plans and that her friends would simply think she hadn't ever made it out of the parking lot at UNH if her car were foudn there, so didn't want her body or her car anywhere near Dover or campus. Portsmouth would just be a place not near his house where there is a ton of water and that he was familiar with that seemed like a good place to dump her body en route to get rid of her car?

https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&...=zDR9UKfKGdSt0AHQroCYBw&sqi=2&ved=0CB4Q8gEwAA

I scanned the thread and did not see a map of Pierce Island. So here is a link..

Also important is the water shoreline current --flow of the water with the tides.

Unless she is obstructed the water flow could land her toward NH./MA shoreline. Or even North depending upon the tidal water.

It is an awful lot of water to cover even at the shorelines.

I grew up on the seacoast before moving further north 35 miles into NH—that current almost drown my sister and I. It can carry a body anywhere.

As Summer Breeze said, it’s dangerous out there. But the perfect place to make some one disappear.

I wouldn't call him "creepy" but I certainly would call him quirky. Hanging around many artist I really see him as no different than many of them. A very dry sense of humor always willing to help.

I employed several UNH drama students and he partied with them. Many of the other employees went to their apartment and hung out. He never gave the girls that feeling...just that he was weird LOL but then again the 2 employees I had were too. I have never heard any female complain about him.

I truly think what we are seeing are people's 3 minutes of fame. When the story first broke people were/are shocked that it was him. Even my friend who did not want to comment is in shock. She cannot fathom that he would do something like this. He was well liked and had many friends...

IMO what happened? I have no clue! People who saw him just before and after are saying he was the same...In all honesty? Either he went totally out into left field or he didn't do it.

I worry about what the guy who saw him in Best Buy had to say about the way he acted. How in the world could you go to work, strike up a conversation with a long lost friend telling him that "life is great"? When you know that you just killed a girl?

There are so many questions and no answers. How did Lizzie get to Dover? How did her car get back to UNH? Who dumped her body? And why Portsmouth? We have a river(s) right here in Dover, why risk driving all that way with a dead body? Why go to a place that the Cops are known to drive through several times a night? When there is known activitiy throughout the night? Why not somewhere on Dover Point where the current is well known to be one of the strongest in the world? I know they are doing roadwork but there are many places to dump a body closer to home.

Somehow I think there is more to this story and I think the girlfriend knows it all.

That is all IMO

Thank you littleone for your insight. I can understand that artsy people can seem weird, different or creepy to those non-artsy people.

It would seem as though there were a confession from him or maybe his girlfriend was there or knew what happened and told LE????

I believe we are creatures of habit..and if someone is under stress and panicked then maybe they would go to where they know...such as Portsmouth to put her body in the ocean....thinking the ocean will take her away...a river...maybe not..who knows.

I hope that LE can find some evidence in her car that someone else drove it back to UNH, if indeed that is what happened.

My heart breaks for her family..and also what she went through.

There are so many questions and no answers. How did Lizzie get to Dover? How did her car get back to UNH? Who dumped her body? And why Portsmouth? We have a river(s) right here in Dover, why risk driving all that way with a dead body? Why go to a place that the Cops are known to drive through several times a night? When there is known activitiy Vthroughout the night? Why not somewhere on Dover Point where the current is well known to be one of the strongest in the world? I know they are doing roadwork but there are many places to dump a body closer to home.

That is all IMO

Little-

Is there a chance that the girlfriend had more involvement than Seth and he's covering for her? I don't know why I got thy vibe, pure random speculation.

That is all IMO
I totally agree on people using this for their 3 seconds of fame and that it may be distorting things...

I wonder if they were engaging in erotic asphyxiation.

For some reason, I cannot open the link. Did it say that they were all 3 engaged in sexual activity?

For some reason, I cannot open the link. Did it say that they were all 3 engaged in sexual activity?

No. It did not specify anything other than it occurred during a 'sexual activity.' With him being a paramedic, I could see them thinking EA would not be as dangerous as it is.

Little-

Is there a chance that the girlfriend had more involvement than Seth and he's covering for her? I don't know why I got thy vibe, pure random speculation.

With the news of a sexual encounter being released today I think so. Lizzy was going to see her not him so I would imagine that she was home. In earlier articles it stated that the "friends" she was visiting in Dover said that she never arrived. I assume that one of the friends was the girlfriend.

I wish they would release her name. I am not sure of who she is. There are so many stories and rumors out there that you don't know who to trust.

It still makes me angry that the local PD refused to do anything until Thursday. I am so happy that the FBI got involved. If they hadn't I have a feeling he would've gotten away with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayraeyn123