NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 1 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugh I have to go to work but they should soon be releasing the name of the suspect...I was surprised not to see it printed yet but most of our papers are printed and delivered by 4am...

When the FBI got involved is when things started happening. From what I heard last night talking with LE is that at first they did not take it seriously. People were hitting walls trying to convince the local PD that something was wrong....I believe them because it happened to some friends when someone was missing...

Tuesday PM to Friday afternoon is a long time. Garbage probably has been dumped from those apartments. Pick-up day for dumpsters is Wednesday and Thursday...

Confirmed that they found her, p
Pc @1. Very Sad. I want to know what happen. I'm on my cell and can't figure out how to paste

The New Hampshire Attorney General's office is now calling the disappearance of University of New Hampshire student Elizabeth Marriott a death.
The attorney general has scheduled a 1 p.m. press conference Saturday to discuss developments in her disappearance.

The press conference was scheduled to take place at the Dover Police Department. Investigators from the state police, attorney general's office and the Federal Bureau of Investigation were scheduled to be in attendance.

An announcement released shortly before noon indicates anyone with information "pertaining to Elizabeth's death," to contact Dover police at 603-742-4646 or the New Hampshire State Police at 603-271-3636

http://www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20121013/GJNEWS_01/121019514/-1/FOSNEWS

Authorities remained tight lipped about what they were investigating. However, a press release from the attorney general’s office at 11:45 a.m. announcing a 1 p.m. press conference at the Dover Police Department stated

“If anyone has any information pertaining to Elizabeth’s death they should contact the Dover Police Department at (603) 742-4646 or the New Hampshire State Police at (603) 271-3636.”

http://www.seacoastonline.com/articles/20121013-NEWS-121019874

So sad. Her whole life in front of her. RIP Lizzie.

I am interested to know what happened and if this is a homicide...

Presser should start in about 5 minutes or so. Not sure where to find a live link (if there is one).

I wonder if she knew him? Sounds like it is possible, since everything moved so quickly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patterson Vincent