NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 1 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure the police have thought of this but I would make sure to check any video recorders and cameras owned or in possession of anyone suspected.

...as well as all cell phones; this age group seems constitutionally unable not to photograph everything they do...

I personally don't consider a threesome as something which can be considered depraved or deviant behavior.
I find the whole puritanical pretense rather stifling and potentially more hurtful to Elizabeth's family and her memory if it does turn out that she was a willing participant.
Whether or not you like the fact, young people today engage in these behaviors, and closing your eyes to the reality does nothing to change that fact.

I agree things sure are not what they used to be but there is no reason a young woman should end up dead and her body discarded.

If it was accidental call 911!

They sealed the records in the case according to earlier msm reports. I remember at least one or two people commented that it seemed odd to do so.

Considering the new information regarding the sexual activities, the police department may have been trying to keep this aspect of the case out of the public sphere, out of respect for Elizabeth's family.

It sounds as if someone did not agree with that decision, and decided to leak the information to the media.

I do not believe they hide anything from the family!
It is what it is!

Nice ppl have 3 somes!
young ppl experiment!

Al little off topic--but we just had an earthquake in southern nh?????:what:

It must have been Glooscap, the mythical hero of several of the native tribes (Penobscot, Abenaki, Mi’kmaq and others) of the eastern seaboard! Legend had it that when it thundered, Glooscap was upset with humankind and was sleeplessly rolling around in his bed up in the sky.

When I was little, all unexplainable footprints in the sand certainly belonged to Glooscap and the whitecaps on the waves were Glooscap’s shaving lotion… I think I’ll have a word with ol’ Glooscap and see if he can help guide the search and rescue teams in bringing Lizzie home today.

A neighbor at the apartment complex where authorities say a 29-year-old man strangled 19-year-old University of New Hampshire student Elizabeth Marriott said she’s haunted by echoes of a blood-curdling scream she heard the alleged night of the senseless killing.

“It’s been emotional, wondering, ‘Was it her?’ ” said the woman, who has lived in the Sawyer Mill Apartments complex since August and refused to give her name. “I’ve been sad. I feel a little withdrawn. I don’t know what to think.”
http://bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1061168199&srvc=news&position=2

OK
Dover resident Seth Mazzaglia, a 29-year-old who lived at the Mill Street building, has been charged with second-degree murder in connection with Marriott's death.

Now is he the boyfriend to her GF or is he a third person?

http://m.seacoastonline.com/apps/pb...0121017/NEWS/121019764/-1/WAP&template=wapart

By Joey Cresta
October 17, 2012 - 1:53 PM

PORTSMOUTH — Associate Attorney General Jane Young said Wednesday that authorities do not have enough evidence to charge a second person in connection with the disappearance and death of University of New Hampshire student Elizabeth “Lizzi” Marriott.

“We bring a charge when there's evidence,” Young said. “What I maintain in this case, is if the evidence brings us to the fact that another person was or other persons were involved then other charges would be brought.”

OK
Dover resident Seth Mazzaglia, a 29-year-old who lived at the Mill Street building, has been charged with second-degree murder in connection with Marriott's death.

Now is he the boyfriend to her GF or is he a third person?

He's the boyfriend of the girl Elizabeth was visiting.

It is obvious that LE has gotten info from he or some one to begin a massive search such as this.

I may have missed something..But back around post 166 info began to surface re Pierce Island--from some where??

Who is the "reliable' person who pointed LE there.

She could be anywhere unless there is some evidence she entered the water. Who is the credible witness who pointed everyone to the island and the water???

Taller tales have been told...

JMO:banghead:

Regarding the possible S&M aspect to Lizzi's murder - just because her killer is into S&M doesn't mean Lizzi was a willing participant. I think Mazzaglia will say whatever he can to minimize his culpability in this murder.

Saying it happened accidentally rather than intentionally would be a lot more believable if he hadn't gotten rid of her body. JMO

I do not believe they hide anything from the family!
It is what it is!

Nice ppl have 3 somes!
young ppl experiment!

They haven't hid anything from the family. The records are sealed simply out of respect for Lizzie, her family and to preserve the case.

I do not understand or agree with this type of lifestyle however they are all adults therefore there isn't a need for the details or the reason to be plastered all over the local news. I hope they stay sealed.

Hopefully they find her soon so she can be laid to rest and the family can have some closure.

Regarding the possible S&M aspect to Lizzi's murder - just because her killer is into S&M doesn't mean Lizzi was a willing participant. I think Mazzaglia will say whatever he can to minimize his culpability in this murder.

Saying it happened accidentally rather than intentionally would be a lot more believable if he hadn't gotten rid of her body. JMO

Agreed, but the USA gets so freaked out about anything sex-related, even between consenting adults.

It is obvious that LE has gotten info from he or some one to begin a massive search such as this.

I may have missed something..But back around post 166 info began to surface re Pierce Island--from some where??

Who is the "reliable' person who pointed LE there.

She could be anywhere unless there is some evidence she entered the water. Who is the credible witness who pointed everyone to the island and the water???

Taller tales have been told...

JMO:banghead:

I have wondered the same thing..perhaps it was his girlfriend who spilled the beans. Immunity deal?

I have wondered the same thing..perhaps it was his girlfriend who spilled the beans. Immunity deal?

She could have but if they had a credible material witness to the crime why do they want that body so badly?

searches of this nature are usually called off within lesser time--I di hope they find something.

JMOO:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member