NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 5 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, she was over 18, but SM was over 30 and his parents were involved in making sure he had a defense. I just can't imagine letting anyone I care about (child, sibling, etc.) mess around with a videotaped statement set up by people representing a potential codefendant in a murder case without representation.

I don't know that a person over 18 can demand that their parents sit in on these 'interrogations'. And if you have nothing to hide then why insist on parents being there is what kat may have been trying to portray?

I think she is wearing an engagement ring. :waitasec:

Is it just me or is anyone else amazed at how open she is about sex?

She appears to be enjoying speaking about her sex life to the attorney. She's a big girl. She's an adult.

No victim imo.

I don't know that a person over 18 can demand that their parents sit in on these 'interrogations'. And if you have nothing to hide then why insist on parents being there is what kat may have been trying to portray?

I am not suggesting that her parents should have been in the room. I'm saying an attorney should have been in the room, and/or that she should not have been cooperating with this at all, since she was being duped into incriminating herself by her boyfriend's defense team. I'm just surprised her parents didn't hire an attorney and at least suggest that she may not want to cooperate with this interview. Maybe they did and she ignored them. Either way, the existence of this tape is insanely foolish.

ETA: This is a tape of the defense investigator's questioning, not the prosecution/police, correct?

She appears to be enjoying speaking about her sex life to the attorney. She's a big girl. She's an adult.

okay i'll say it........

she's a whack-a-doodle:scared:

eta....another barth context reference........time to sneak a read again :D

I'm just amazed by the difference in this video vs what we have seen in court. :crazy:

Right!!! Won't be lost on the jurors either. She is almost giddy when talking about their lifestyle. She loved it! This little beat down scared little girl act on the stand is a farce IMO.

I agree that Seth is in no way innocent. I do believe he murdered Lizzi, I'm just unsure what Kat's true involvement was and how much she knew about what was going to happen. I'm not sure the entire thing wasn't well planned, including the murder.

ITA Yes, she was a willing participant in every aspect. However, she is not on trial here. Her guilt is moot. Showing me her involvement does not relieve him of his guilt.

Giggling & smiling broadly as she speaks to the attorney about having her clothing off.

Wide smiles...teeth showing.

You would never guess this was about a murder the way she is conducting herself--there isn't any remorse whatsoever---just happy go lucky

In another regard she's so much like Arias - she can't stop touching herself.

How cool she is getting to the 'event', just unbelievable.

Kat: It was very goofy. we were relaxed, but goofing around. yep, being silly.

It angers me that buttercup finds this so amusing. A beautiful young woman is murdered at the hands of these 2 (IMHO) and she's giggling. I understand this could be a nervous reaction - but I would be a shaking mess.

JMHO.

MEL

One thought that is so tragic to me is that this KM on the video is the KM Lizzie knew I bet.....not scary one bit. Joking and having fun. Can't imagine the horror she went through when things changed that night.

We were getting it on, going at it, caresses. This is the first I've heard of it. WOW!

They were kissing? Lip biting? WTH?

MOO

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads