NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 6 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh:
The vest has been bothering me too!

It appears to bother every one---doesn't bother me for some reason---the facial hair does!--and him reclining in his chair does---vest not so much

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

it makes me think of a dumpy dracula :)

He reeks of sleeze...probably refuses a coat or can't fit into any of them. Jail has not been good to his body.

what happened to court...really long break

Wasn't the highschool girlfriends name Tori?

what happened to court...really long break

Judge is thinking if the audio of GJ will be admitted and we will be subjected to possibly five more days of Kat :seeya:

Well technically she is not on trial but if someone tuned in this past week....did not know much they would assume that she is...it must in some ways be confusing for the jury but I assume a foreperson will organize the deliberations and the first thing I would do is get Kat in perspective...the defense is counting on them not doing that. Hope this NH jury is smart.

I tend to doubt the jury is confused about it, they can see the prosecution based practically their entire case on Kat's word, and it's not looking all that reliable. I personally hope they remember her phrase 'bullsh** logic mode', I think that's about all they've gotten from her, and without her word, what else does the State have as far as proof of anything Seth did? I don't think he's innocent but what are they going to base their decision on? Roberta the Tarot card wonder woman?

They might as well just go to lunch and pick up a little earlier this afternoon. jmo

Judge is thinking if the audio of GJ will be admitted and we will be subjected to possibly five more days of Kat :seeya:

Maybe he will let him use portions of it? I hope so, it seems only fair to me.

if that is the case I think I'll pass...its summer....will rely on CC summary at the end of the day. I personally (as I have said) think it is a mistake.

Pouring rain here... 11:30 time for lunch. Don't wanna drag the pizza delivery out in this downpour.

Kat's not on trial, would that be allowed?

If impeachment can be shown with other witnesses and the whole trial just about rests on kat's testimony being essential I don't know the law but I would hope so.

Pouring rain here... 11:30 time for lunch. Don't wanna drag the pizza delivery out in this downpour.

again 8:32 AM here---no one to deliver here and I don't like frozen (not that I have frozen) :blushing: Jealous!

so far the only one I truly believe out of this group of witnesses is Seth's cellmate- (can't remember his name off hand)

again 8:32 AM here---no one to deliver here and I don't like frozen (not that I have frozen) :blushing: Jealous!

You must be West Coast... no Pizza delivery by you? For real?

Andi Fowler.
She will take the stand according to post above (Zoeys, I think)

Ah, I thought Andi was a girl that kat and seth knew now and she was into the BDS&M (hehehe Barth) but her boyfriend was 'vanilla' not from H.S.?

Ah, I thought Andi was a girl that kat and seth knew now and she was into the BDS&M (hehehe Barth) but her boyfriend was 'vanilla' not from H.S.?

Correct. Tori is from highschool. (believe that is her name)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr