NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 6 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the judge is trying very hard to avoid giving grounds for appeal or a mistrial, I would bet he and his clerk are combing through case law.

I guess the judge is trying very hard to avoid giving grounds for appeal or a mistrial, I would bet he and his clerk are combing through case law.

Yeah, and too trying to find an expedient manner in which to allow both sides their wishes under case law, like he did with the defense statement and video.

jurors at lunch until 12:30 ET

Yes, she was angry that Kat was portraying that she was unfamiliar with sexual relations with women (Pre-Seth), and was talking about her having a GF in HS, and I thought she said it was Andi Fowler.
Wish Mom was around today as it has been making my brain fry trying to find it, lol.

I looked as well--couldn't find it. But then I'm not as good at sleuthing as some....:blushing:

I guess I didn't miss anything..... I stepped out during the break at 11 ish... Sweet!

ot but I only have one place that will deliver Pizza and I am in a city! How good pizza sounds on this rainy day!

ot but I only have one place that will deliver Pizza and I am in a city! How good pizza sounds on this rainy day!

that's what I'm thinking--rains finally arrived after 18 days of dry weather in Seattle :tantrum:

Pizza will be on the menu sometime today...could be dinner! But it will be served!!!!!!

and it was delicious <pats her little tummy>:floorlaugh:

guess i didn't miss anything........this ruling by the judge should be interesting........

and it was mom24 nymeria because she said that kat had told her children about it.......and it was with andi iirc

and it was delicious <pats her little tummy>:floorlaugh:

guess i didn't miss anything........this ruling by the judge should be interesting........

and it was mom24 nymeria because she said that kat had told her children about it.......and it was with andi iirc

on the positive side I do have Pepsi in the house!!!! :seeya:

I like people who like regular pepsi. We can be friends! I only drink it when I am out occasionally... It keeps me awake.

I like people who like regular pepsi. We can be friends! I only drink it when I am out occasionally... It keeps me awake.

my sister will leave a restaurant if they don't serve diet coke---guess she is lucky that she lives in Atlanta! lol :floorlaugh: She does make sure that Pepsi is in the house when I visit!!! :blushing:

:( but i'm a pepper..........

wouldn't you like to be a pepper too???

:)

c'mon judge.........make a decision for pete's sake........this poor jury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics