NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 6 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess they'll ask the jury to go to lunch since the judge is still in chambers pondering 4 hours of taped testimony?

Ah, I thought Andi was a girl that kat and seth knew now and she was into the BDS&M (hehehe Barth) but her boyfriend was 'vanilla' not from H.S.?

Yes, they were the ones who were supposed to come over later that evening for the bondage demonstration.

so far the only one I truly believe out of this group of witnesses is Seth's cellmate- (can't remember his name off hand)

:floorlaugh:the former drug addict who kept taking the money while he could. He was a breath of fresh air on the stand.

Ah, I thought Andi was a girl that kat and seth knew now and she was into the BDS&M (hehehe Barth) but her boyfriend was 'vanilla' not from H.S.?

Both Cuckoo.
She knew her in HS (I believe poster Mom told us about her having an intimate relationship with Andi in HS), and also currently was friends with her and "Vanilla" Brad.

ETA- Maybe it was not "Mom24" who posted the bit about her and Andi in HS. It may have been the other person who knew Seth and Kat? Trying to find the original post....

The judge is still in chambers, trying to decide if the state's request to play the entire recorded grand jury testimony should be granted. The recording would run 4 hours and add days to the already lengthy McDonough testimony.
by Heather Hamel / WMUR Reporter 10:35 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/State_vs_Mazzaglia#ixzz34XBUgl00

this morning he already said he realizes what this means in terms of length of testimony etc. but he will not rule on this based on adding to the length of the trial...so I think it will come in. But this extensive discussion about it must mean there is clearly stuff the defense does not want the jury to hear...not just about the time.

so far the only one I truly believe out of this group of witnesses is Seth's cellmate- (can't remember his name off hand)

Ryan Bachman. Yeah, he didn't seem to care much for the lady defense attorney. :giggle:

this morning he already said he realizes what this means in terms of length of testimony etc. but he will not rule on this based on adding to the length of the trial...so I think it will come in. But this extensive discussion about it must mean there is clearly stuff the defense does not want the jury to hear...not just about the time.
As much as the def referred to it, and cherry picked bits and pieces of it out to suit them, I think he has to let at least some of it be played.

Both Cuckoo.
She knew her in HS (I believe poster Mom told us about her having an intimate relationship with Andi in HS), and also currently was friends with her and "Vanilla" Brad.

Wait a minute... how many girlfriends did kat have while in H.S.? I must have missed Mom poster.

Can you imagine they may have been on the menu? :eek:

Yeah, I don't think we know the truth of how they fit into the plan of having Lizzie there, hopefully her demeanor will be one we can believe, hopefully.

O/T - Nymeria, you got Mexico/Cameroon qued up? goooooooal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties