NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 6 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the judge needs to deal with her promptly...she is admitting that she does not answer the question but rather decides where he is going and analyzes it...THAT IS NOT WHAT A WITNESS SHOULD DO. What is wrong with this judge.

kat wants to know what it is getting at.

Can't blame her. Liars like as much detail as possible because lies hold up better if there is a dab of truth somewhere in it.

One female juror appeared to grin when Barth made an exasperated and somewhat sarcastic reaction to one of Kat's responses. She puts her head back on the top of the padded chair and swirls the chair from side to side. All jurors remain attentive, tho this is subject matter they've now heard several times in different ways. At least four are taking notes.

by Jen Crompton/WMUR 8:17 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/State_vs_Mazzaglia#ixzz34odoBARn

Just when I think I can't loathe KM anymore than I already do.....I CAN!!!

She didn't think her statement to the lawyers was that important? These are words that would come out of criminals like Casey Anthony and Jodi Arias. Peas in a pod so to speak...

MOO

Mel

the judge needs to deal with her promptly...she is admitting that she does not answer the question but rather decides where he is going and analyzes it...THAT IS NOT WHAT A WITNESS SHOULD DO. What is wrong with this judge.

You know sometimes I think he zones out on her as well

It freaks me out that I understand her strategy.

Is he actually bringing up anything new?

:loveyou: geevee. Thanks for the heads up I got my hard head Viking helmet on so I should be good!

Just got back from errands, hope I didn't miss much from this point till now. Any explosions? lol

judge is struggling to follow along. Kat and Barth may just be smarter than yr honor.

I love when these attorneys start throwing the 'I' word around. Impeachment, that is. kat looks like she is drowning with fear that her skin may be on the line.

Now she is implying Atty Barth office are the liars since they didn't record....:please::tantrum:

Is he actually bringing up anything new?

Xara :floorlaugh: I do feel like deja vu. Is it the same testimony or just so many more inconsistencies in kat's various statement and testimony?

Barth: Ms. McD, u were not inconsistent when it came to strip poker, were u?

Kat: i could have left out an inconsistency about strip poker...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member