NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 6 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barth: No inconsistency about Ms. M having a seizure while u were on top of her...is there?

Barth implying where there r no inconsistencies in her stories, there may lie t truth.

Barth: Ms. McD, u were not inconsistent when it came to strip poker, were u?

This lawyer is a piranha! Can ya imagine what his 'notes' look like? Thick as the complete set of the Encyclopaedia Britannica .

she messed up saying that she could have gone into Barth's office and told them that Seth murdered Lizzi and they would protect him--yet she went in there and lied and implied it was her

Barth is insisting, and she acknowledges, that there are inconsistencies in the defense interview report about what happened at Pierce Island and how they got from Durham to Dover. But that the report doesn't have inconsistencies... but that strip poker, and how she died of a seizure while having sex with Kat, did not have inconsistencies. Kat says it did... mentioning the duct tape as example...

by Jen Crompton/WMUR 8:30 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/State_vs_Mazzaglia#ixzz34ogqicqi

That whole interview was not done under oath. I'm not sure why its even being allowed. The GJ testimony should be the only thing that matters IMO.

I love when these attorneys start throwing the 'I' word around. Impeachment, that is. kat looks like she is drowning with fear that her skin may be on the line.

Don't see an iota of fear. See a controlling woman who is playing the defense attorney like a well-tuned fiddle.

I am pretty sure that if I were a juror, I would not really care if KM's lies to his defense attorney were inconsistent.

I'd let kat fully explain and answer each question for as long as she wants. IMO digging her own grave.

O/T-

Germany VS. Portugal kicking off soon Geev :seeya:

Kat: all is what was supposed to b is that seth & i would know what happened that night and no one else...

^^true statement

"I realized how serious this all was"

WTH!?! THEY KILLED A WOMAN!!! :steamed:

Did someone actually laugh in the courtroom??

Kat: i already had told u plenty of truths...i mean lies...

I am pretty sure that if I were a juror, I would not really care if KM's lies to his defense attorney were inconsistent.

I agree. At this point I feel like Barth is wanting Kat to admit what she really did and IMO that isn't in the best interest of SM because the truth is way worse than the worst lie she has told (I believe). It's as if Barth cares more about KM digging her own grave then helping his own client. MOO

Gotta admire her ability at being a fast thinker and master of double-talk and false-hood.

*Keep pressing Barth*....(She is getting snarky, push her until she snaps!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMpavashootski