NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 6 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy where were her parents at this point...she is/was young and you would think they would have stepped in and made darn sure she had a lawyer right from day one. Her repeatedly saying how she trusted they would do right for Seth...shows how really stupid she is...and by inference that they were on her side. So naive....the murder was just a stupid thing and a blep in her life.

This is a battle between Barth and Kat now.

Boy where were her parents at this point...she is/was young and you would think they would have stepped in and made darn sure she had a lawyer right from day one. Her repeatedly saying how she trusted they would do right for Seth...shows how really stupid she is...and by inference that they were on her side. So naive....the murder was just a stupid thing and a blep in her life.

they really weren't talking---she was living with Seths parents

Kat: ...it wasn't about t fact that she had been murdered, it was that i wanted him back, he was my world

:sweep:
Made lunch and cleaned the kitchen, now i can watch guilt free. :) Kept listening of course...lol

I had such high hopes for today.
Now I have a sinking feeling he going to keep her on stand all day, and possibly even longer.
Still don't think its fair that the pros isnt going to be allowed to have another crack at her. They have the burden of proof.

Kat: ...i guess we really would have to listen to it so that we can fully understand

Oh, now her story to the defense is Seth's fantasy? Oh please lady, no one is as dense as you think we are, certainly not the jury.

Why isn't the State trying to object? Are they secretly hoping kat will impeach herself so they can proceed with a trial for her too?

Barth is referencing a portion of her taped conversation with Roberta Gerkin... where she tells Roberta that 'we've talked to the attorneys and told them what happened.' Barth says... '.. wouldn’t that mean he told the truth and you told the truth by that statement right there?' She says no... it was a made-up story...

by Jen Crompton/WMUR 8:45 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/State_vs_Mazzaglia#ixzz34okWcTSl

This is all JMO, on what I think happened...
I think LM came over and they all hung out and I believe Kat and SM took advantage of LM (rape IMO) and she either died during it or they killed her purposefully to hide what they just did. Lock em both up. They are IMO.

I think her story including her involvement which frankly right now I can't even get straight is probably what happened....I do understand Barth's feelings here...he knows full well his client was involved and so was Kat...they both killed Lizzie and his job now is to get his client the least serious conviction he can and she is his ticket there. I know everyone is sick of him but the more he does this the more the jury will just conclude exactly who did what is too confusing and my guess is he will not get murder 1 but probably 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfcortez8