NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 6 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Chelly
still learning new words, terms and phrases...
uuuummmmmm.....that ".... spanking" thing that is frequently mentioned.....the first word...does it begin with a c and end with a t?

yes......."see you next tuesday" lol

OMGolly -- I'm another step closer to he!! :eek::eek::eek:

Great work on the timeline, HauntsForHope!

photo.jpg

Lizzie Marriott

Originally Posted by turaj
what is her motive right now for telling anything other than the truth???

I don't think she knows the difference.
icon8.gif

WAT Day 5 part 4, starting @44:00

7:03 KM to SM
Heading for a shower. You staying late?

7:20 KM to LM
Hopping in the shower. Be out in 20 min just
in case you get out early. (LM in class)

7:24 SM to KM
Not sure yet (about staying late at work)

7:51 Best Buy sign out SM

7:58 KM to SM
I took a completely natural ingredient shower.

8:00 e-z pass dover northbound SM

8:20 sm arrives at home

8:21 LM to KM
Okie dokie, just got out of class.

8:22 KM to LM
Sweet, see you soon.

8:51 LM to KM
I'm at the outer door

*BBM* BOOM! There it is!
There is that hour....so the time period with LM in the apartment was from just before 9 until just before 11 (the calls to Roberta).

Thanks Haunts :loveyou:

Trial timeline Testimony
WAT Day 5 part 4, starting @44:00

7:03 KM to SM
Heading for a shower. You staying late?

7:20 KM to LM
Hopping in the shower. Be out in 20 min just

in case you get out early. (LM in class)

7:24 SM to KM
Not sure yet (about staying late at work)

7:51 Best Buy sign out SM

7:58 KM to SM
I took a completely natural ingredient shower.

8:00 e-z pass dover northbound SM

8:20 sm arrives at home

8:21 LM to KM
Okie dokie, just got out of class.

8:22 KM to LM
Sweet, see you soon.

I'm at the outer door.

Day 6 part 1
from the beginning.

I'm at the outer door

9:54 AF to KM
I'm at my grandpas tonight.

9:54 KM to Af
so, no hangout?

(near the end of the card game, switch to watching movie. Nearing end of 105 minute movie.)

10:28 We painting tonight?
10:29 Your decision I guess, if you have a plan. nervous.

10:47 call to rg

10:48 call to rg
10:49 call to rg

:waitasec:
Weird. So the attack (strangling and rape) and death happened within 18 minutes.
That kind of knocks out the drugging theory, because if she was drugged they would have no need to be texting they could just be talking in front of a doped up LM. And I don't think anything they could have slipped her would put her down with that short of a time frame.
I can't believe I have sat through 12 days of this and I still really do not have a good grasp/theory of what happened :dunno:

LOL don't panic.....he only allowed a portion of it to be played.
She will be back on monday, but I don't expect they'll keep her up there much longer.

*BBM*
Does it seem like we have been saying that for about 3-4 days? :giggle:
It is like "Groundhog Day", it just starts up again every morning...

groundhog-day-2-o.gif

Y'all are a bunch of goof balls. (which I am not complaining about) I'm a little slow today. Missed most of this afternoon. When I checked in I couldn't figure out why Tuesday was such a special day for cleaning. :doh: I thought, "Who cleans on Tuesday?" :waitasec: I usually do it on Friday or Saturday.

Then I figured it out. :giggle:

Our locations have started ranging in a somewhat inter-planetary way -- we are wanderers now -- way out in space. Hang on, Softail, and go with the gravity. We did lose our minds sometime yesterday afternoon...

Weird. So the attack (strangling and rape) and death happened within 18 minutes.
That kind of knocks out the drugging theory, because if she was drugged they would have no need to be texting they could just be talking in front of a doped up LM. And I don't think anything they could have slipped her would put her down with that short of a time frame.
I can't believe I have sat through 12 days of this and I still really do not have a good grasp/theory of what happened :dunno:

What throws a bigger kink into the mix is the female scream/loud male voice heard by neighbor within 5 minutes of the call to Roberta. It certainly makes baloney out of Kat's timeline, but then - what the heck happened for that hour and 45 minutes if Lizzie didn't die until the end of it when the neighbor heard the scream? Barth is right, an entire hour is missing from her timeline.

It didn't really contradict, but it was a waste of time IMO.
Also lead to the def keeping her on the stand for the rest of the day and back again on Monday. Barth is bound and determined to get the last word it seems.

They need to get her off the stand....its doing more damage than its worth.

How in the world is the jury gonna deal with this stuff?? They do have an advantage (it usually is, anyway) of getting a feel for the atmosphere, the body language of the players, etc., but this testimony from KM is such a pile of it... Hoping the prosecution has a couple of aces in the hole.

omg i just read the texts for the first time with Lizzie waiting outside at the "outer door"...the aparment building is a locked building...only people that live in the apartments have keys to get inside..u have to wait for someone to come down and let u in...
i just got chills...
i should PROBABLY stop reading....
*BBM* BOOM! There it is!
There is that hour....so the time period with LM in the apartment was from just before 9 until just before 11 (the calls to Roberta).

Thanks Haunts :loveyou:

And that "I still really do not have a good grasp of what happened" is exactly what Barth is hoping for...reasonable doubt = client free.

Just listening to yesterdays testimony - cross examination of Kat, and this defense lawyer is bugging the crap out of me. Right now hes stuck on questioning about things Kat told the grand jury about the defense lawyers and how she arrived at the second false story - accidental BDS&M (LOL) as he calls it . Right now this guy is not defending his client, he is defending himself and taking this all way too personally .

On this score I tend to believe Kat over the defense attorney.

Hi everyone, I've been lurking during this trial due to the time difference. I only get to watch the first hour of trial each day & have to rely on archived video for the rest ,when I can, I have watched 70% of Kat on the stand. The urge to leave my thoughts are too great to dismiss so here I go LOL. Kat, what a piece of work, we are yet to hear the truth from her but I do believe her lies have elements of truth in them, unfortunately I don't believe either Kat or Seth will ever reveal what really happened that night. Now onto Attorney Barth, can't stand the guy, gives me the creeps. I find him rude, aggressive & obnoxious. His courtroom demeanour is offensive, he constantly interrupts the judge, the prosecutor & the witnesses. This judge needs to pull him into line, as right now he is prancing around as if he owns the court. The way he slams down documents or snatches documents from the witness is disgusting & I would not be surprised if someone on the jury dislikes his manner as much as I do, he can tone it down & still be just as effective. I'm not a Kat believer, but I question the ethics of Barth's legal office & their dealings with Kat. She came to them for legal advise, coaxed to talk to them by Seth's dad, everyone involved was interested in looking after Seth's interests. How on earth was she not advised not to talk to them without seeking her own legal advise. Barth claimed that he advised her they couldn't act on her behalf because they were representing Seth, that should have been the end of their discussion, period. Had this happened over here, the lawyer involved would have refused to go any further because of the conflict of interest. Yet they talked to her for hours without any legal advise, then had her return for a video taped session where they even asked her to do a demonstration. if I was her mum I would be outraged, that whole process just appears to be so unethical to me. Sorry for the long post but I don't know when I will be able to get on to discuss next.

do you know what day and part of the day this testimony is?

You've likely found it by now, Turaj, but the girlfriend's testimony is Day 2 of the trial, if you go to Wild about the Trial, you'll see a freeze-frame of her on the stand so it's easy to pick out. She has dark hair and is wearing a pink sweater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
upstairsmeow