NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 6 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1st cover up lie - She never arrived.
2nd cover up lie - She died accidently.

So Kat texted Lizzie's phone around midnight saying that she fell asleep and asked if she was still coming?
Did she "forget" that Lizzie texted earlier when she got there that she was outside waiting? :/

Are there texts between Lizzie and BA during the time that she was at the apartment? Besides, the ones when she first got there?

So Kat texted Lizzie's phone around midnight saying that she fell asleep and asked if she was still coming?
Did she "forget" that Lizzie texted earlier when she got there that she was outside waiting? :/

She likely deleted that text and ultimately destroyed the phone by driving over it and threw it in the river.

I think that text was sent as part of the 'story' that Lizzie never arrived @ SM & KM apartment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kat thought if she destroyed Lizzi's phone and deleted that text that Lizzi had arrived that there would be no records of those texts. She didn't think that the phone company could supply them for the LE.

Alright, so I had nothing better to do on a Saturday night than watch "Dorkness Rising". These gamers talk about their stories alot, in their stories they give themselves different personas and names and decide what their powers will be.

There is a leading actress in this movie, who is sweet and kind and reminds me of Lizzi. She looks like a cross between Lizzi and Pam from The Office. This is the first time she has been allowed to join in this particular "campaign", that is what they call each game. I just thought that was a bit creepy.

There were some screams, and a male voice who was dominating the dialog but I doubt any of these screams would be described by the neighbor as a woman. It probably wasn't the movie she heard.

Alright, so I had nothing better to do on a Saturday night than watch "Dorkness Rising". These gamers talk about their stories alot, in their stories they give themselves different personas and names and decide what their powers will be.

There is a leading actress in this movie, who is sweet and kind and reminds me of Lizzi. She looks like a cross between Lizzi and Pam from The Office. This is the first time she has been allowed to join in this particular "campaign", that is what they call each game. I just thought that was a bit creepy.

There were some screams, and a male voice who was dominating the dialog but I doubt any of these screams would be described by the neighbor as a woman. It probably wasn't the movie she heard.

Annie...stunning admission. I will admit to seeing a link here about the scream and watching that...it is another world. I would think to really understand their client (defense) and prosecution would watch this and other films mentioned in the testimony. I am guessing they will find their "personas" taken directly from some of this media...I would not doubt that an attack just like what happened is included in some film....Kat and Seth are not "creative" they are lost souls who only know how to mimic things they see and the more socially unacceptable and bizarre they are the better!!

1st cover up lie - She never arrived.
2nd cover up lie - She died accidently.

Lizzie was only going to stay until 10:00 b/c she had been told a lie by Kat that they had to pick up someone from airport. According to timeline and text she must have arrived 8:55. Lab partner said lab was over @8:15, but Lizzie stayed to go over papers. Plus she had a walk to get to her car.
When AF called and cancelled coming over to apt. with boyfriend and Lizzie agreed to stay longer that's when things changed. I don't think they planned to kill her that night, they thought they only had an hour before their friends were to show up. I think they were scoping her out as a potential sub.or slave to add to their evil little family. Thus if can be believed( the story Kat said) about playing strip poker.
I think Lizzie did say no to kissing Kat and no to watching Kat and Seth having sex. I think he was hoping that she would see them having sex and then want to participate.
I think she was ambushed someway and restrained some way and that is why she was nervous.
I may be way off but when someone is a pathological liar there is always some nugget of truth in what they say. Seth probably did punish het for not finding him a girl while she was in camp and he hounded her to find him a friend as part of her punishment that she could watch him have sex with them ( this is just part of my recollection) not exact quote until they died from orgasims and then he would do whatever he wanted to Kat.
He killed Lizzie to control Kat by following through with the threat and controlling her by fear to never bring anyone over who isn't going to participate.
KAT is just as culpable as Seth. Maybe moreso as she set Lizzie up and we don't know who did what that night b/c she has lied so much.
Still haven't figured out why Roberta was called unless to try to implicate her later if need be.
Just my opinions. Long winded sorry but had to get it off of my chest.

Take a look at Court Chatter entry from June 13th (last one) about Seth's former girlfriend and what he did to her years ago...this is not new behavior to him at all...not sure why this girl did not come forward before...I think a deeper look into Seth will reveal a very disturbed guy probably starting in teen years. I wonder how many other women he choked but they got away or how many almost died?

Take a look at Court Chatter entry from June 13th (last one) about Seth's former girlfriend and what he did to her years ago...this is not new behavior to him at all...not sure why this girl did not come forward before...I think a deeper look into Seth will reveal a very disturbed guy probably starting in teen years. I wonder how many other women he choked but they got away or how many almost died?

She did come forward early in the case.
http://www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20121018/GJNEWS_01/121019056/-1/fosnews010116

I do realize she came forward now...but I mean back while she was in high school...problem is her word against his...and these guys just get away with it and the girl does not want to advertise what she was doing with him to begin with...so he. is left to move on and do it over and over until now a woman is dead. There is something so incredibly creepy about him that I don't think it will be a stretch for the jury to see him for what he is and certainly not just a bystander here ...I would think the creep factor is even higher in person. That may not be evidence or testimony they take back to the deliberation room but it is important...just as the interaction of the jury and attorneys.

I haven't listened to all the trial but I did listen to Kat describe how she was told to hold the rope and she held it loosely, she believed Lizzi was dead when she put the bag on her head though she didn't say it out loud and she was the submissive doing these things because that is what Seth wanted. She continuously said that over and over again.

Yes, I do believe she was minimizing when describing this. I also believe that she was afraid that Seth would kill her if she did not go along with his wishes.

There is only one thing about any of this that makes me feel anything but sad, horrified, and disgusted, and that is that LM's sexuality has been a non-issue throughout the search, arrests, and trial. It's one of the first times I've really thought about how radical the shift has been in public opinion about sexual orientation. I feel our country has come a long way in the last fifteen to twenty years, in a good way.

There is only one thing about any of this that makes me feel anything but sad, horrified, and disgusted, and that is that LM's sexuality has been a non-issue throughout the search, arrests, and trial. It's one of the first times I've really thought about how radical the shift has been in public opinion about sexual orientation. I feel our country has come a long way in the last fifteen to twenty years, in a good way.

Totally agree.

:goodpost:
I was thinking that myself... the fact that no one even blinks anymore (in a lot of instances) does my heart good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper