DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Conclusion:

Seth can't b excluded as the source of DNA from t underpants

not enof info to tell who t other source of the DNA on t underpants is

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee · 32s
There is not enough information to determine who the second source of DNA in men's underwear belongs to #SethMazzaglia

Halleluiah!
:clap::gthanks:

Underpants, fraction 1 sample has all 3 peoples dna.

-tells nothing about t timing of when anything was deposited there

-nothing in testing can tell order or timing, older or newer, just presence or absence of

That's it?

What a big waste of time and oxygen...

Didn't they find a harness? Or rope? Lizzi's sweatshirt? DNA on any of that??

Halleluiah!
:clap::gthanks:

Underpants, fraction 1 sample has all 3 peoples dna.

They found Lizzi's DNA on his clothing/brief? When did that happen? I swear I was right here. Picking split hair and making the splits longer...

They had this guy's underpants and only checked one tiny square on the inside fly side of the item? I don't want to sound gross but what if he put them on inside out, or wiped with them? Couldn't they have checked the whole item?

Another blog is saying that sm dna was found on the thong? Are they confused or did I miss something? Was the thong recovered and tested?

They found Lizzi's DNA on his clothing/brief? When did that happen? I swear I was right here. Picking split hair and making the splits longer...

She could not exclude any of the 3-Seth, Kat & Lizzi

You had to really listen close or you missed it.

If I was the pros I would have shouted it from the rooftops!

Not exactly. They found at least three people's DNA on them, can't eliminate LM or KM but can't identify them either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notaryroute