NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 7 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When the archive comes up I'll watch the end again and see if prosecution said they only didn't have anymore witnesses for today or for their case (I couldn't hear it clearly either) but I thought stipulations were generally done once one side finished its presentation. If that is the case, wow, I thought the prosecution had more.

Halleluiah!
:clap::gthanks:

Underpants, fraction 1 sample has all 3 peoples dna.

Doesn't that support the defense and the version KM gave in Barth's office?? KM's version to the GJ was that only SM had sex and raped Lizzie. With Lizzie and KM's DNA not being able to be excluded seems to me that they all were having sex that night like she told Barth's investigator. Am I missing something?

Doesn't that support the defense and the version KM gave in Barth's office?? KM's version to the GJ was that only SM had sex and raped Lizzie. With Lizzie and KM's DNA not being able to be excluded seems to me that they all were having sex that night like she told Barth's investigator. Am I missing something?

That's also the picture I got.

The state and defense have agreed on stipulations... that a fingerprint found on Lizzi's car belongs to Kat McDonough, that hair found at Pierce Island belongs to Lizzi Marriott, that Seth Mazzaglia had a TD bank account with about $1,000... with several withdrawals made.. and that the handwriting on a document was analyzed and proven to belong to Seth Mazzaglia.
by Jen Crompton/WMUR 3:54 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/State_vs_Mazzaglia#ixzz34vcYclhX

Thanks haunts! Had to check out~~should have trained/instructed dd how to prepare/cook food!!! My bad :blushing: however~~she is on her ownfor laundry!

Only if you believe their version. What it proves is that he had unprotected sex with Lizzie. Whether you think it was consentual or not is another matter. That's what the defense brought on cross, that it was up for debate. It doesn't prove rape, only sex. Which makes me happy because it's another piece of the puzzle that fits nicely.

I'm convinced there was no consent. So ANY sex between them was a sexual assault.

Did they test against Paul & Pickle??

*BBM*
I have been calling her that in my head all week :giggle:
If that was my last name I think I would change it.
It is just such a silly word to me :blush:

That's also the picture I got.

I think so. Perhaps the condom was put into the regular trash with the kitty litter and tissues and taken out the next day or two. That condom was used the following morning.

The clothes were thrown out that night. I think it does indicate threesome but again doesn't mean consensual. If that is it, I hope these jurors can connect the dots.

Defense is probably not feeling the need to put SM on the stand.

Would someone please talk about the defense table dynamics?! I am so intrigued by how Barth and (sorry can't remember lady attorney name) literally act like he is not even there.....no engagement with him. Also, SM IMO is so subdued and ....don't attack me for saying it...but almost polite and well behaved. I have never seen him lean over and speak to his attorneys like I see in most cases. He is not there with his pad and pen taking "fake" notes like I also see so many defendants do in other trials. What to make of this????

Melissa Davis.
I did see Seth and her interacting early in the trial, during RG testimony.

Only if you believe their version. What it proves is that he had unprotected sex with Lizzie. Whether you think it was consentual or not is another matter. That's what the defense brought on cross, that it was up for debate. It doesn't prove rape, only sex. Which makes me happy because it's another piece of the puzzle that fits nicely.

If it proves he had sex with Lizzie then it also proves he had sex with KM too.... Right?

If it proves he had sex with Lizzie then it also proves he had sex with KM too.... Right?

And more than likely also unprotected sex with Kat as her DNA was there as well?

As for the underpants, the expert cannot exclude any of the 3 people's samples from the DNA found on them...

by Jen Crompton/WMUR 12:38 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/State_vs_Mazzaglia#ixzz34vYJseAk
----

The defense points out to the DNA expert that the forensic science cannot determine whether someone has been sexually assaulted or if sexual relations were consensual.

by Jen Crompton/WMUR 12:40

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/State_vs_Mazzaglia#ixzz34vYNObgI

:drumroll: :jail: :drumroll:

Oh, I am really interested to what happened with who before and after the murder compared to the versions we have heard...JMO

Sure, I bet everyone is. However, we are never going to get the whole truth. We have to look at what there is actually present. And present in his underpants is Lizzi Marriott's DNA and I don't think she agreed to put it there. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper