NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 7 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was in scientist speak. The way they connect dna is to say someone is not eliminated. The dna found in his underpants was for all three of them.

Drivers Door handle: fingerprint of KM.

Did the state say they have no more witnesses for today, or no more witnesses at all?

It was in scientist speak. The way they connect dna is to say someone is not eliminated. The dna found in his underpants was for all three of them.

Drivers Door handle: fingerprint of KM.

Does that mean half the globe can't be excluded from this mess of DNA?

If it matched then why not say there is a one in a million gazillion chance that this DNA is anyone other than *advertiser censored*?

Does that mean half the globe can't be excluded from this mess of DNA?

If it matched then why not say there is a one in a million gazillion chance that this DNA is anyone other than *advertiser censored*?

They only have a partial profile, not all 15 markers.

The state and defense have agreed on stipulations... that a fingerprint found on Lizzi's car belongs to Kat McDonough, that hair found at Pierce Island belongs to Lizzi Marriott, that Seth Mazzaglia had a TD bank account with about $1,000... with several withdrawals made.. and that the handwriting on a document was analyzed and proven to belong to Seth Mazzaglia.
by Jen Crompton/WMUR 3:54 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/State_vs_Mazzaglia#ixzz34vcYclhX

Would someone please talk about the defense table dynamics?! I am so intrigued by how Barth and (sorry can't remember lady attorney name) literally act like he is not even there.....no engagement with him. Also, SM IMO is so subdued and ....don't attack me for saying it...but almost polite and well behaved. I have never seen him lean over and speak to his attorneys like I see in most cases. He is not there with his pad and pen taking "fake" notes like I also see so many defendants do in other trials. What to make of this????

I hope the State hasn't rested. The only person I think mattered is the reformed drug addict showing seth was wanting to get guns, break out of prison and flee to Australia. I don't even think testimony came up about seth wanting Roberta and Paul bumped off.

Poor Lizzi's parents seeking justice with this :curses:

Brings us back to the threesome, just not consensual, imo.

I have always felt kat was involved somehow~~I'm also in the group that thinks something something was in that cider :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilb