DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gnite all

A prayer for Divine Justice for the Marriott Family
AR-304109893.jpg&MaxH=225&MaxW=225

Elizabeth "Lizzi" Marriott and her father, Bob Marriott, pictured after Lizzi's 2011 graduation from Westborough High School. PHOTO COURTESY OF THE MARRIOTT FAMILY

http://www.enterprisenews.com/x1431...e-charges-against-McDonough?template=printart

If I never hear the word "Underpants" again, it will be too soon. :puke:

The dissection of this piece of evidence is repulsive, huh? I think it would be a very strange situation for SM to have a threesome and only wear a condom for his girlfriend. That's not happening in any consensual type of situation.

That's why I asked if it could be saliva. And I know.....gross.

Atty Davis harkens back to Kat's purse that police collected from Kat's workplace the day she was arrested, and asks the Detective if the tablet computer she had inside it had been forensically examined.. he says he's not absolutely sure a tablet was taken because he was not there, but does not believe it was checked it if was taken.

by Jen Crompton/WMUR 10:55 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/State_vs_Mazzaglia#ixzz34v7oIxJJ

This is where this case may be going:

images

You think he put on his undies with the condom still on?

Even with a condom the ummmm....area around the base of his equipment would still have contact with her fluids....his pubic hair would still be touching hers.... I would try describe this in more detail but I fear the mods :scared:
You can still transfer touch DNA, I guess is what I am getting at.
KWIM?

Even with a condom the ummmm....area around the base of his equipment would still have contact with her fluids....his pubic hair would still be touching hers.... I would try describe this in more detail but I fear the mods :scared:
You can still transfer touch DNA, I guess is what I am getting at.
KWIM?

Alright, but this theory goes back to no threesome, right? He can't be wearing a condom with one of them and not the other if it was. After LM's death, they called their friends, he would have put the 'panties" on then. They left the apartment, returned, he jumped into the shower and she threw out the clothes...according to her lying butt.

Hello WS Friends. Missed you all today and i've got some catching up to do. I attended a real life murder trial in my city that is expected to last through next week. Really interesting trial with good DT and PT. Back later.

:seeya:

Hello WS Friends. Missed you all today and i've got some catching up to do. I attended a real life murder trial in my city that is expected to last through next week. Really interesting trial with good DT and PT. Back later.

What trial is it Chells?
Is there a thread for it here on WS?

Missed you too Chelly! And do tell about the trial you attended.

No clue :blush:

I think skigirl is verified, perhaps she can get you started?

ETA- Or perhaps Softail can post a link for you? :giggle:
Why didn't I think of that?!? :facepalm:

So sorry, I was out all day and saw this just now. Littleone, it was really painless. I think one of the mods actually initiated it because I was talking about psych/neuroscience, she sent me a note, asking me to verify, I sent an email from my email personal account saying who I was. She indicated that she would call me on the phone, but then in the meantime googled me, found me, and sent an email saying, "probably don't need to talk on the phone -- is this you?" I said, "yep" and that was that. You can trust the mods. No one has ever disclosed anything about me.

Well missed most of the afternoon and given what I am reading and the witnesses I did see I really am not even interested in checking out the archives. I hope I am really missing something but I don't see the state's case looking very strong and yet I really feel Seth was the prime culprit in this murder but with Kat involved too. If there case is over..wow...defense will not be that long and I'm going to stick with this case but it is fairly boring and frankly gross....but I've got this far so want to see it through even though I am afraid of the verdict. I can't imagine having my daughter taken by such vile creatures as these two and then see no one held accountable.

Alright, but this theory goes back to no threesome, right? He can't be wearing a condom with one of them and not the other if it was. After LM's death, they called their friends, he would have put the 'panties" on then. They left the apartment, returned, he jumped into the shower and she threw out the clothes...according to her lying butt.

I do think if he wore a condom, on that evening, with one lady, he did with the other. Or was bare with both. Unless of course he reused his undies. Oh gawd, now I'm about to barf.

Do we have any body language folks in the crew? Would love to have a human lie detector like Dr Lillian Glass watch the murder confession by km (WAT Day 6 Part 1) and give opinions on her veracity.

Only if you believe their version. What it proves is that he had unprotected sex with Lizzie. Whether you think it was consentual or not is another matter. That's what the defense brought on cross, that it was up for debate. It doesn't prove rape, only sex. Which makes me happy because it's another piece of the puzzle that fits nicely.

I'm convinced there was no consent. So ANY sex between them was a sexual assault.

I agree. If Lizzie had agreed to have sex with SM, then there's very little chance he would have killed her.

However, if Lizzie consented to sex with SM, and Kat snapped out of jealousy, and killed her - that almost makes sense to me too.

Thank goodness I am not on the jury!

MOO

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads